• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Post from 13. SEPT. 2021

1a.png
Version 0.8 Final Progress Report!

Hey guys. We are here with the final progress report for version 0.8. Almost all the renders are done and the rest of the few scenes are ready to render. We are planning to start working on the animations tomorrow. As for the script; the evil route part is completed and the good route part is %80 ready. From the looks of things, the beta release will probably be ready next 10-12 days but we are doing our best to publish it even sooner.

Dec 3, 2020
All right, I searched the thread and found other people asking this question, but nobody actually answered it in a way that makes sense...

So, the fight with Allison -

At the start, the buttons appear on the screen, and she attacks from either the left or the right. So I click the correct button, and block her...no problem.

BUT THEN (and this is the part I haven't seen addressed) - the buttons disappear, and clicking anywhere on the screen leads to the same thing - I block one punch, dodge another, then get hit in the face. She says "C'mon! Focus! You can do better!'

Then it starts over - the buttons appear, I can block one punch and dodge another, but then get it in the face again. This happens a third time, and it loops back to starting the fight over.

Legitimately have no idea what to do here...can anyone help?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
Nice game I like the plot and characters in it, although I must say "The company" in specific but also the SID seems to be a bit poorly written given how absurdly incompetent they all are, I'm still interested in the game and like it but hope to see these plot holes fixed in the future.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: EJW

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
JUst finished this, and damn, very good game. The evil path is awesome, hehe. Looking forward to the next update

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
I played the whole content so far this game was good I like the idea the MC has always hiden face so I can let ma imagine work the plot was unexpect I was expect another "huhuhu Its my roomie uhuh pants uhuh" but no I was In big mistake and Im glad I was the plot was made good.

what about characters? well In short forgive If I dont remeber the names.

The Amber?(this one with tattos) for the first time I was thinking yea another slut wanna fuck becuse her husband Its any old fat pig with smoll dick but I change my mind after she visit MC In his family house I was realize she Is rly on me and she Is very carless about me she worried and I can see there Is more than just "lets fuck"(she Is remainds me of one of my girl-friend who come to my house becuse I was off phone off facebook and dont give single sigh of live for 3 days) she do the same when she came to the MC house when we are In another world.

The blue-hair one-First time I saw her I was like hmm pretty cool I like this style but then after I saw her with her friend I her room I was ahh okey thats why she dont like me but then she fuck me and I was like oh okay fuck buddy but I start get mad becuse of her nor respect to me and dump-talk but then she was soo nice for me becuse of mind control and I rly like It I mean RLY like It but after I save her I was kinda scarry she will again be dump-talk but no and thanks to the dev for make good decison here.

The blond one for the first time was typical for me but after spend more time with her I realize she was just so loney and she miss MC and the MC Its basically the only one MALE she know In real and she have feeling about MC thats for sure tru wish there will be more content about her so I could tell more.

Mom-well It was cool she Is not the tru mother for MC becuse I have no bad feeling doind those stuff with her and also MC are always special for her especial becuse of his ability but I gusse when we MC get older she get feeling about him and Its not just becuse of his ability.

The maid-well I can tell you she will be the fuck-toy and she will obey whatever you say belive me or not.

The red-head one-well she Is hot but also I can see she will be aim for the MC.

I hope this game wont end like most those VN when MC fuck all girls and have own harem I like the harems but this game for sure not fit for that(only If we play the evil path its fit)

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

13.png

Important Note: Make sure to save your game at the beginning of this version. We are planning to release another version of the 0.8 with extra content with Amber or Daisy depending on your previous choice with Amber. Those scenes won't affect the main storyline and they will be optional. We are doing this because of my shoulder injury. I won't be able to work for a few weeks so my partner will work on those extra scenes without me.

• Proofread isn't done yet!
• If you find any bugs, errors, and grammar mistakes, please let us know.

Edit: Removed ETA's

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and seeded on 2x 1gbps servers.

If you can, try and seed for a bit to help with initial distribution.
If you've any questions or issues, please let me know!

Info:
Ren'Py version: 7.3.2
Size: 4776M
SHA1SUM: 6489596d860e978f57b00b7a258b855c57dd7937
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!

Reactions: JED69

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Thanks, but it's something more tame or is the same old VN traditional "all girls are bi or lesbian and they all fuck each other"?
Lesbianism is not a central theme of the game, and they certainly aren't all bi/fuck each other. Been a while since I played, but I can only recall 1 unavoidable sex scene involving a sister and her friend.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Savior v0.8.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Ripply

Sep 17, 2017

Info:
Hey, much appreciated but "Savior" and "University of Problems" torrents seem to be missing.
"My Pleasure" is there though, thanks (y)

onuhr

Sep 12, 2018

Info:
Its not working

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Savior [v0.8 Beta] [Purple Fellas] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Original Win/Linux Size: 4.66 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 315 MB

Original Mac Size: 4.64 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 297 MB

PS: Make sure to save your game at the beginning of this version. Dev are planning to release another version of the 0.8 with extra content with Amber or Daisy depending on your previous choice with Amber. Those scenes won't affect the main storyline and they will be optional. Dev are doing this because of his shoulder injury. He won't be able to work for a few weeks so his partner will work on those extra scenes without him.

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

FatBoizSlim

Jan 10, 2020

Info:

Page not found

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes