Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
Help... HELP ; Erro ;;;; Erro not picking up last save

My Last game was up to V0.6 but this new upload is not picking up the last save. Erro message.
When I do a bew start it ask to start from V0.3 so How do I start from for here? Amyone out the can help??
refer attached

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
Help... HELP ; Erro ;;;; Erro not picking up last save

My Last game was up to V0.6 but this new upload is not picking up the last save. Erro message.
When I do a bew start it ask to start from V0.3 so How do I start from for here? Amyone out the can help??
refer attached
Just click on Skip to version 0.3 and answer to question

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Hey, much appreciated but "Savior" and "University of Problems" torrents seem to be missing.
"My Pleasure" is there though, thanks (y)
Its not working
Page not found
So sorry guys and girls, Cloudflare cached the page before the torrent were added. If you still see the 404 page, try incognito as that bypasses cache.
Both are fixed now, I've amended my workflow so this doesn't happen again. :HideThePain:
Just in case, I've added both here, ,

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
This is complete nonsense!!
Old save do not work...so I run v.0.8 and start from beginning /actually from v.0.3/
Now I am at text " Narrator: Version 0.6 is over "..and that is it ...no continuance to 0.7 and 0.8..what a bul*sh*t

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I can't even remember the name of the biggest mafia in Ukraine)
And Anton is not very much like a Slav)

Old save do not work...so I run v.0.8 and start from beginning /actually from v.0.3/
Now I am at text " Narrator: Version 0.6 is over "..and that is it ...no continuance to 0.7 and 0.8..what a bul*sh*t
hmm, my saves are working

Reactions: Look-see

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
Other Ren'Py games work with old save... WHY some games does not work??? Is the developer dont know how to fix it?. Its hopelss you have to REPeatT ever time there is a new update.... NO JOY AT ALL ..

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Have you used a MOD/APP ?
If so, your saves may contain foreign data and therefore not recognised by the game.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Thanks, but it's something more tame or is the same old VN traditional "all girls are bi or lesbian and they all fuck each other"?
the sister is in a relationship with her friend. the sex scene is somewhat avoidable. you see them get it on but you can choose to see the rest or leave. there's also some very light sister on sister content. but not really sexual they just get topless.

Reactions: linkinn

Acheron32

Aug 12, 2019
Before I try this can you tell me if we can choose which girls to pursue, or are we forced down their paths regardless of preference.

JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
I'm liking this game, having good models, scenes, not bad story, but seriously why every man is portrayed like a weakling, you need to have superpowers these days to beat strong women, really? And what's with their high and mighty behaviour all the time what's this all about??

snarkster1558

Feb 27, 2019
I downloaded v8 (full game). Went back and started over at the beginning. Played all the way through until the end of v. 6 and the nothing! Zip! Zilch! Nada! Squat! Bupkis! Jack Shit! WTF!?!

Now that I think back, the same thing happened with v7 - got all the way to the end of v6 and could not get to v7. Never saw an answer. This is a fresh download of the game & from the very start - non-stop. I'm even playing on a different laptop (so it's not the computer). The really sad frustrating thing is, this has been one of my favorite games. Can someone please help?

Last edited:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I downloaded v8 (full game). Went back and started over at the beginning. Played all the way through until the end of v. 6 and the nothing! Zip! Zilch! Nada! Squat! Bupkis! Jack Shit! WTF!?!

Now that I think back, the same thing happened with v7 - got all the way to the end of v6 and could not get to v7. Never saw an answer. This is a fresh download of the game & from the very start - non-stop. I'm even playing on a different laptop (so it's not the computer). The really sad frustrating thing is, this has been one of my favorite games. Can someone please help?
are you using a mod?

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes