Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Installed v0.8e but game ends at the end of 0.8c.....not sure what that is about. Since it doesn't seem like much new content, hopefully next full release will fix this and advance the story.

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
I can't wait for the next update where Vanessa will be the main focus, just hope the devs will not dissapoint...

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Installed v0.8e but game ends at the end of 0.8c.....not sure what that is about. Since it doesn't seem like much new content, hopefully next full release will fix this and advance the story.
From what I gather you have to load a save from before v0.8 began so that v0.8e will kick in.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I can't wait for the next update where Vanessa will be the main focus, just hope the devs will not dissapoint...
I hope so too. But lately there seems to be a trend with Devs to spend the majority of game time on the little teeny boopers instead of the MILFs

Last edited:
Reactions: BorgiaBou and EJW

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
From what I gather you have to load a save from before v0.8 began so that v0.8e will kick in.
Argh.... Not sure I really have anything unless I go way way back. I hope that if I skip 0.8e that next real update will allow me to pick up after dad talking to guard in jail cell.

lol@23

Mar 28, 2020
I can't get the new update to trigger. Tried with old save, latest save and even did a fresh start. It just ends on 0.8c update

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I can't get the new update to trigger. Tried with old save, latest save and even did a fresh start. It just ends on 0.8c update
From what I can figure 0.8e ends exactly where the last update did
The new scenes seem to take place within the last update, for example Amber happens when shes's in bed with you
and there's one for Daisy, but I haven't figured out where she fits in.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
For the daisy scene Amber must not have spent the night with MC
Thanks
Sounds like to get the scene I need to either choose Amber or Daisy in my previous choices, because no matter what I do with my previous saves, Amber always ends up spending the night with me.

EDIT
0.8e Update (2 scenes (extras))
They do not take place after the last scene (jail cell) of 0.8c

EDIT: I found what choice decides the scene you get, Amber or Daisy
It's after you get back from the parallel world
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
it would be nice to download this at a higher speed .... like nopy ..... 32 bit version please :)

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Edit: Fixed the errors

Updated for version 0.8c

I've made a Walkthrough/Gallery/Cheat mod for this game
  • Best choices in dialogue colored green
  • Scene replay gallery added to the main menu
  • Cheat menu button added to the top right of the screen
Download : MEGA
Update please? :)

Reactions: Qixoni

portgasdluigi

Jul 24, 2021
Edit: Fixed the errors

Updated for version 0.8c

I've made a Walkthrough/Gallery/Cheat mod for this game
  • Best choices in dialogue colored green
  • Scene replay gallery added to the main menu
  • Cheat menu button added to the top right of the screen
Download : MEGA
Is there a way to change MC's name in the replay gallery? In all of the Replays his name is Nicholas.

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes