Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Yeah a lot games do that. Tease us with all the wimmins and then take em away from us. Not letting me be a greedy old bastard to take em all. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, it's one thing when it's clear from the get to go that it is only solo paths, but if you bang the whole family + extensions, they are aware and fine with it and 5min before the end it says choose your girl, thats just garbage.

Well lets see how this one goes...

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Savior with the incest patch and Scrappy's walkthrough mod included to v0.16b.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

REVAN.87

Oct 1, 2021
A very beautiful games, but I don't see the "gay content", and I don't see too the interest of the "Futa content".

May be we'll see in the next update

• Angry
Reactions: BGRW2020

runz

Mar 3, 2018
Updated my compressed Android port of Savior with the incest patch and Scrappy's walkthrough mod included to v0.16b.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: Pixeldrain -
Cheers mate!

Reactions: Eonor

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
If he does the solo LI path going forward, I don't think I'll play anymore. Oh well. It was a good game. Don't know why he would want to change it.

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Unless you found a weird glitch, to advance the story you need to choose the right move to block her attacks.

She telegraphs- so if she's hitting you with her right, press right before the time is up. If left, hit left before the time is up. if she's going down the middle, hit dodge.
4-15-24 Playthrough report for v0.16 beta - [[[ PC VERSION ONLY ]]].

Yes, I received the same weird Groundhog's day loop, so, I edited the game/script2.rpy file a little, to bypass that (my issue), and I've been happily playing again.

No guarantees for anyone that uses this edited file, but I got REAL tired of her punching My MC in the damn face, over and over, even when she was blocked. :(

After download, just overwrite the script2.rpy file in the game folder (make sure to make a backup copy of the original if anything wonky arises, I don't think it will, but who can tell with other Players systems).

VirusTotal scan report link:

Good luck!

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes