Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Then why is there a v0.16 of the mod ?
Hmm I'm not at my Home Pc at the moment so I haven't tried it yet but did you download the mod before it was updated because what you are saying sounds like you have a outdated version of the mod. Did you already try downloading the mod again?

Ploik95

Oct 16, 2022
Hmm I'm not at my Home Pc at the moment so I haven't tried it yet but did you download the mod before it was updated because what you are saying sounds like you have a outdated version of the mod. Did you already try downloading the mod again?
I just tried again and same thing happened

MajorDespair

May 26, 2019
I just saw that the mod is not updated on patreon but it is on other links, maybe that's the error
yeh, i noticed that too...however, scene stopping at stairs says end of chapter 14, mod version on subscribestar is 15, tried that, still ends at 14.. so tried the 16 posted here, still ends at 14?

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Edit: Updated for version 0.16 Beta

I've made a Walkthrough/Gallery/Cheat mod for this game
  • Best choices in dialogue colored green
  • Scene replay gallery added to the main menu
  • Cheat menu button added to the top right of the screen
Download : MEGA PIXELDRAIN
My game ended at .14c.

Reactions: Punto

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Played v15 with mod and now trying to play v16 without mod? Can lead to many issues. Could be you can only load your save with a modded version. Gotta be patient for updated mod, I guess.
You could also try using the 0x52_URM tool, to see what is behind most of the story choices (at least until there's a working WT mod). Also this tool can be installed along side most third party walk through mods.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: Using ALT m keys together while the 0x52 is installed, will bring up the tools search window (used if you want to edit points, money, etc.).

Regards.

Reactions: Jack-O
3.80 star(s) 132 Votes