Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
What happened with Patreon?
TLDR, patreon has always been hardass about family fun times, but recently has gone on a rampage against anything remotely smelling of it, while very carefully pretending not to notice several extremely popular games with obvious incest & loli content which for some reason are still on Patreon

Reactions: Ajghz and Lun@

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
TLDR, patreon has always been hardass about family fun times, but recently has gone on a rampage against anything remotely smelling of it, while very carefully pretending not to notice several extremely popular games with obvious incest & loli content which for some reason are still on Patreon
It's not even the "family fun time" and Loli's that Patreon is cracking down on. There are several content creators that create lewd artwork that are getting purged from Patreon along with services like Paypal refusing to process payments for such content.

Reactions: Stringy Bob

Nano05517

Dec 1, 2023
Edit: Updated for version 0.15 Beta

I've made a Walkthrough/Gallery/Cheat mod for this game
  • Best choices in dialogue colored green
  • Scene replay gallery added to the main menu
  • Cheat menu button added to the top right of the screen
Download : MEGA PIXELDRAIN
UPDATE version 0.16
PLS

Reactions: Punto

runz

Mar 3, 2018
here is my unofficial Android port of Savior v0.16Beta.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can still toggle the incest patch in the preferences screen.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
No walkthrough mod?

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
I dont remember stuff about Matt, how things went with him in the earlier updates,
But damn the evil route should have had a scene with matt watching ruri getting fucked by the MC and he cant do anything about it and after it mc can erase memory with powers or something.

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
The game goes to menu when you are about to go out with Ruri and Olivia if you have equal good and evil. There's no condition that can handle that.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
When did this game receive the gay TAG and what does this refer to in the game?
Apparently, as told by a staff member in another thread, that you have to have the gay tag if the game has a futa/trans tag. Not sure what it means here or why it was added, but it's probably the same reasonin.

Egai123

Jun 24, 2021
I don't see why MC forcing Allison to have Sex. A good allie so stupid to put something like that .. at least a choice should have been provided .. this game is fucked-up

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Apparently, as told by a staff member in another thread, that you have to have the gay tag if the game has a futa/trans tag. Not sure what it means here or why it was added, but it's probably the same reasonin.
You can choose to have the Daisy from the alternate world be normal or a futa.

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes