the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Savior v0.16Beta.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can still toggle the incest patch in the preferences screen.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Robert Pogba

Aug 31, 2019
Savior [v0.16 Beta] [Purple Fellas] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.15c -> v0.16 Beta [157 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
Is there any compressed for full game ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Melmoth99

Dragongear123

Aug 21, 2020
Hi, I've been following this game for a while now and I rarely ask questions because I personally like to see where the story goes without burdening anybody, but I've had a burning question for a while now and I was wondering is there ever going to be sexual content between Olivia, Daisy and Vanessa without the MC in the future?

I feel there has been hints throughout the game of it, especially between Olivia and Daisy.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
WTF was this update? A few minutes of content having virtually nothing to do with the story? Seems like the dev has finally reached the "fuck it" stage. I used to love this VN, but the dev is just coasting at this point. Patreon must be paying pretty well.
Or maybe it's because this was, as the last two were, just betas. Betas should never be released to the public. Why? Because most times they have nothin to do with the main story yet and may not ever make it to the main story.

NoWay Jose

Oct 24, 2023
Or maybe it's because this was, as the last two were, just betas. Betas should never be released to the public. Why? Because most times they have nothin to do with the main story yet and may not ever make it to the main story.
"Beta" means feature-complete content hasn't been fully tested yet. It's not supposed to be a measure of what the content is. Or lack thereof.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
WTF was this update? A few minutes of content having virtually nothing to do with the story? Seems like the dev has finally reached the "fuck it" stage. I used to love this VN, but the dev is just coasting at this point. Patreon must be paying pretty well.
Did you check the changelog? Did you see what happened to them in the past couple of months?

Reactions: KiraJames

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Hi, I've been following this game for a while now and I rarely ask questions because I personally like to see where the story goes without burdening anybody, but I've had a burning question for a while now and I was wondering is there ever going to be sexual content between Olivia, Daisy and Vanessa without the MC in the future?

I feel there has been hints throughout the game of it, especially between Olivia and Daisy.
Why would there be? And hinted? What would be a hint to have sex with out someone with out flat out saying it?

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Has there been any lesbian content besides robin and blue haired sister? It's been a while since i played.

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
I agree, but not when it comes to AVNs anymore. Anyway, not goin to argue the point.
I don't know too many AVN that use the beta moniker to signify that the update was fluff and not main story stuff. Beta has always been "this is the new update, but we haven't added animations yet and haven't done a thorough bug test yet"

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I don't know too many AVN that use the beta moniker to signify that the update was fluff and not main story stuff. Beta has always been "this is the new update, but we haven't added animations yet and haven't done a thorough bug test yet"
The changelog though shows what this update is about (298 renders and 29 animations shows it's their shortest update in a long time), and missing the animations, but due theme having struggles (IRL) plus trying to get their Patreon back (did not happen), and trying to get an update done, they want to show at least they are still working on it. I mean they just got wiped and unless you were following this thread, most had no idea they were even still going.

They always start with a beta though, and it's usually missing some stuff, rarely is anything added besides animations and bugfixes.

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes