THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
Just curious: is this game still a STEPCEST or are there any changes considering that the developer is no longer on Patreon?

Note: I haven't played this in a while and from what I remember the MC and the girls were adopted.

MartinKrpan

May 15, 2020
Amber is one of the hottest AVN characters I've ever seen. If she isn't in this anymore, I'm out.
You have to be kidding me. I literally tried to not have sex with her because I don't like tattooed women but that results in game over and I freaking hate when I have to have sex with a woman that I don't like/want. It almost made me stop playing the game.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Actually, where is Amber ?
I can't even remember when was the last time she had an appearance, well the game has a problem with too much girls.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well .14c update (wt-mod didn't allow to play .15c, yes i know there's fix) wasn't exactly long just mc the superman showing off his abilities and rescuing girls etc and getting bigger harem.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
A strange story, but the relationship of the MC with the girls is very well made. The models are good, the scenes too. A good game. Keep the good job, dev.

Reactions: tmu500

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Edit: Updated for version 0.16 Beta

Edit2: Fixed the game ending on version 0.15 on good path

I've made a Walkthrough/Gallery/Cheat mod for this game
  • Best choices in dialogue colored green
  • Scene replay gallery added to the main menu
  • Cheat menu button added to the top right of the screen
Download : MEGA PIXELDRAIN
I would add to the cheat mod part. I wold add where you can add or subtract from the good karma and the bad karma lol.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Really? game forces a girl and a relationship on MC/player in a NONE harem game? i mean really? why?......that pretty much kills the game since you cant really play good guy route if your cheating on her just like her last boyfriend....also removes any way to play a faithfull route with a girl that you might like and arent forced on you....it just feels absolutly idiotic to me in a none harem game.....

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Really? game forces a girl and a relationship on MC/player in a NONE harem game? i mean really? why?......that pretty much kills the game since you cant really play good guy route if your cheating on her just like her last boyfriend....also removes any way to play a faithfull route with a girl that you might like and arent forced on you....it just feels absolutly idiotic to me in a none harem game.....
no need to be faithful, they are ok that mc sleeps with others.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
no need to be faithful, they are ok that mc sleeps with others.
Then why dosent game have harem tag?

Also how would Amber be ok with that when she just left her last boyfriend from cheating on her? dosent make much sense does it..

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021

Also how would Amber be ok with that when she just left her last boyfriend from cheating on her? dosent make much sense does it..
Unfortunately, games are often not tagged accurately.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Unfortunately, games are often not tagged accurately.
Yeah and that could be because its not a harem game and there will only be endings with single girls....which would make the forced girl a huge flaw and an idiotic choice from devs side........which i still think it is since i just hate forced shit in a game with choices....

Reactions: Joshy92

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023

When I started this game it had a harem tag and it went away.

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes