D

Deleted member 708915

I haven't played Cyberpunk yet, mostly because I have a trash laptop, but I have to say Daisy looks like a rip-off of that Judy chick.

Or maybe it's the other way round because Cyberpunk was released later. Either way, good game. Reminds me of Dreams of Desire

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
I haven't played Cyberpunk yet, mostly because I have a trash laptop, but I have to say Daisy looks like a rip-off of that Judy chick.

Or maybe it's the other way round because Cyberpunk was released later. Either way, good game. Reminds me of Dreams of Desire
Well, CP has been in development since the early 1900's or something so I think judy was first :)

• Haha
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Purple Fellas

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2019

I am not sure if it's okay to share this information but, they were the ones who ripped-of Daisy. We didn't react too harshly since they got their own problems with bugs and everything. We let it slide just this once lol

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
What's happening with the compressed mega links?
Looks like the links are not valid. File deleted, etc. This looks like a job for JokerLeader

FYI - if you have a specific question for a specific person, it is always a good idea to include the person in your reply. (When you do it like this, the person receives an alert.) Otherwise the person might not notice your message.

You can reply to / quote that person's message, or you can type the @ symbol with the persons user name.

Last edited:

Kaed1107

Jun 10, 2017
Looks like the links are not valid. File deleted, etc. This looks like a job for JokerLeader

FYI - if you have a specific question for a specific person, it is always a good idea to include the person in your reply. (When you do it like this, the person receives an alert.) Otherwise the person might not notice your message.

You can reply to / quote that person's message, or you can type the @ symbol with the persons user name.
Seems like everything from JokerLeader is down. I tried other games compressed versions and they are down too, all of them were from him :/

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Seems like everything from JokerLeader is down. I tried other games compressed versions and they are down too, all of them were from him :/
I'm fixing all the links since my mega account was supended, this game here have new links

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
Good graphic and unique story. I'm pass the point where you train with Allison in the dojo. MC is talking with Haruka/Allison and every sentence has a mistake. My only critic is that this game need an english proof reader... A grammercop or even a grammernazi will do. ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

anotherone225

Jul 13, 2017
Quick question. Does this have NTR? Been playing it for a bit and it seems to be leading up to that. But its not listed as a genre.

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes