Feb 11, 2021
I read many comments about Daisy's content so I have a question. With our limited hardware, we can usually only focus on one or two characters per update, and sometimes both characters can have scenes and sometimes only one character. My question is if we focus on one character and let's say you really hate her, would you rather have an update with no sexual scenes just to avoid her?
We can even start a survey on our Patreon page to see what our patrons have to say about it.
Sure, sidelining MC's cop friend isn't a big deal, but I would like there to be some content with Daisy, even if it's very less. Some of the critiques by others of her character do hold water, but personally I like her and the older sister the most, and with these many preferences, a survey seems the best way to go. But please don't make us go an update without any content for either of these two is all I'm requesting.

Adaewyr

Aug 18, 2020
I really like this story, very beautiful discovery, the characters are very attractive. I can't wait to discover the rest !

Alisstar

Feb 26, 2021
This is straight waaah, positive impressions!
Models are lovely, and the plot is not the worst (Something like DoD reminded me)

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
I decided to do a walkthrough for this game, hope you guys enjoy! All thanks to my Sensei Master Qleaf.

Edit: Updated to v0.5

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
i didnt get the 12th option....
anyone else facing same issue ?

mcnero

Oct 4, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for v0.4 Compressed & Patched + The Witcher's Walkthrough Mod :

Download With Walthrough Mod

Download Without Walkthrough Mod

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Thanks a lot 0011 for Android Walkthrough mod

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes