VN - Ren'Py - Savior [v0.16c] [Purple Fellas]

1. 5.00 star(s)

jenosmaverick

My first time reviewing. The other games I've played are already famous titles so I didn't bother doing reviews. But this new one definitely needs more attention! I mean just wow!! I just found another gem!!! I'm very picky with character designs and this game has one of the best designs!! Not a fan of tats but man it really fits Amber.The scenes are great really liked the sex scene! There's more to the story and the characters personality are lovely aswell. Looking forward for more updates! :)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 15555

Love the game.
    The girls are very cute (the renders and animation are very good)
    the writing is good and the story is entertaining.
    the mc and the girls are well fleshed out characters.
    the content in the game is very vanilla and romance , something that i love, wont have weird fetishes... if you know what i mean , conclusión 5 stars and 100% recommended.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

desmosome

[v0.3]

Pretty average experience. While the render quality is good, the camera work and framing of the scenes are just average. Nothing really stands out. The game also uses floating sprites when chars are talking most of the time. While this style can be alright for gameplay driven or sandbox style games, a straight VN in 3DCG is better served by full rendered scenes. The character models do look good, and some of them have a pretty unique look.

The main deduction in points comes from the sub par writing. The dialogue is especially flat and cringy. It's like a socially awkward friend telling a joke with horrible delivery and you just kinda sit there going ha...ha.. The MC's thoughts, speech, and actions resemble more of a 14 year old kid, rather than a full grown police officer. People generally say weird things and act illogical enough to break any sense of "realness" one might feel for better written characters.

The main plot thread regarding your past, dormant powers, and secret organizations are interesting enough, but it's not prominently featured and takes a backseat to what seems to be just a typical slice of life incest plot progression. To be fair, this is still fairly early in development and things can improve regarding this issue. Based on what I've seen... I don't expect too much though.

It's still early, but I don't see any effects of making "evil" choices at all. The MC still acts like a 14 year old virgin nice guy(tm). There appears to be hidden affection points for each girls on top of the good/bad action counter. How these choices play out is not too apparent yet, but it's still early. You need something like max points with the GF to pick where to cum at the end of the current update. I hope it's not one of those games where all you do it collect points for the girls and either get scenes or not based on point totals.

Tbh, the reason I even played the game is because of mind control and incest, which in combination can lead to one of my fav fetishes. I will still follow the game until I get a better picture of how the super powers play out in the plot. However, the game certainly lacks the X factor that makes for a great VN, good writing.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

3xtreme

This game is going to be my discovery of the month. Great renders (Vanessa is my personal favorite :love:). Story is alright, it will be interesting to see how it develops further. The only thing that is slightly concerning at the moment is a number of characters in the game. I hope it will not impact the story of the game too much since it's obvious that a large number of characters can be difficult to handle, not to mention pleasing everybody with the content or each character. However, as of now, that doesn't seem to be the problem. That's why the game gets 5 stars from me.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

eightypercent

5/5 really good all over... unique plot, good and meaningful dialogue, extremely sexy females. Great renders and character design. Excellent novel... can't wait for next update. Savior will eclipse most of the other novels out there. Grats.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

amBest

I am so very tempted to give this game 5 stars, but I just can't bring myself to do it. It's close, really close, and it might get it in the future, but not now.

It has absolutely astonishing renders, great writing, good chemistry, it has a lot going for it, but sadly it's one of "those" games, where the best, most cool, most amazing option - is a game over decoy.

Now if you're like me, you know how to unren games and "cheat the system" where I go with the most cool option, but cut out the endgame screen and link to the continuation of the story. I even like to alter a bit here and there, make the game more kinky. But, that is valuable fapt time in which I'm not fapping, so I absolutely have to remove 1 star.

Other than that, too short, more of a v.02 demo. But still, worth a bookmark, at the very least.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Gaiaheat2

You did a great job creating such a ideal with the giving multichoices in which path to take. I hope you get more people to continue this game.

And thus improve to have 3.0 and further versions!
    Thus giving this two thumbs up as again hope you improve a lot and put out amazing more context.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

thjnh1591

The game looks nice and has a lot of potentials. I love games with their own characters' designs.
    I give it a 5 star for now even though it's not perfect. I hope that the developer won't add too many characters too early.
    Alison's face seems to be inconsistent from before and after the kidnapping.
    The texting scene is a big plus for me, I wish more developers pay more attention to details like this.
    The music is okay/good.
    The dialogue is not too long.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

V19XX

Some of the renders can be considered the best of the genre quality wise (Nice Skin SSS work, dof and lighting), the models also look pretty good, people complaining about "models look like the ones in other games", ofc Daz has a very limited distinct look to it's models, is really hard to actually make different looking models that don't look like a goblin. The change of actual scene renders and character + background japanese style vn are also nice. The worst thing about the game right now in the v0.2 is the actual story, is not engaging because you don't care about the characters yet, just like the sexual interactions, the (sis) one lacking some serious weight because of it, definetly needs way more of a build up for that scene to make more sense and being hotter. I think this project have a lot of potential, just needs some work, maybe the dev wanted to fit some more sexual content and that's the reason why the connection of the scenes feels somewhat lacking. Keep the good work.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

oysterkeeper

[0.4] Very, very impressed by this game. The girls are absolutely beautiful, the renders and animation quality is really good and the story definitely peaks my interest.

I'm currently in between a 4 and a 5 star rating. It has a few issues but the amount of improvement I have seen from 0.1 to 0.4 is amazing. Hats off to the development team and I'm definitely going to pledge.

Be sure to try this one out.

[0.3] I have to say that the updates continue to impress me. I'm not certain about the story and it hasn't really been touched upon much but the render quality, the ui, even the writing feels so much better than it did when I first played the game.

If the game can improve so much so quickly I have to recommend keeping this game on your radar. I think it has a very bright future.

Edit: After the latest update I would say the general quality of the game has gone up so much which is very impressive but the story also become kind of intense and a little hard to follow. I guess given another update things might start making sense but there was a lot of stuff dropped on you in 0.2.

Wasn't a bad start at all. A little bit basic on the dialogue and some serious logic gaps (the whole MC not wanting to get too personal about his father then 1 hour later spilling his guts about it) but other than that the game has potential.

I hope we get to see more of Allison but hard to know what will happen after that whole ending. Good luck with developing the game and I definitely recommend giving this one a go.

Will probably rate 3.5 for now. I need to see more from this game to feel comfortable dropping a higher rating. I feel it could either be a really good game or run into some serious problems depending on the way the dev takes it.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

dacris69

Good start for 0.1 Needs some check ups for the grammar. Renders and animations are of top quality, same as lightning. Not a fan of occasional background blurring in conversations. Overall, definitely worth checking it out.
  12. 2.00 star(s)

Hyped

Renders and characters look amazing, but they're daz assets you've seen elsewhere. 10/10

Animations are your basic filler "blowjob" "cum" "cowgirl" scenes with low framerates. No creativity with the sex scenes and too many tattoos. 4/10

Writing gets a 1/10. Another launch botched by a terribly cheesy script.
    Didn't feel a connection with any of the characters, feels like some scenes were there just to up the render count.

Overall, zero faps. Will follow for the high quality renders.

Edit: Dev seems to have a good attitude about the launch and criticism. Will update the review after the next version.