VN - Ren'Py - Savior [v0.16c] [Purple Fellas]

1. 5.00 star(s)

_MrRobot

I like it a lot. Really amazing renders and well designed characters also their personalities. Expecting more content soon as I'm really keen on it because this games are a really good way to spend time on this pandemic.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Diophrodite

Review of the version 0.4

Positive points:

- the story is really good with a lot of possible outcome
    - the MC is interesting and the fact that he has to discover his power open a lot of possibility for him
    - the art and the animations are awesome

Negative points:
    - not much in my opinion

Conclusion:
    Savior has an amazing potential. Everything is at top level in my opinion.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

GleenXstudio

---- Characters personalities : :) :) :) :)
    ---- Renders/Graphisms : (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)
    The chara design is great. Both lookswise and mindwise. The girls are fun/nice/kinky, and there is a good variety. MC is cool but he shifts personality quite quickly, renders are good. Nailed it.

---- Story/Writing : (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)
    ---- Background/Atmosphere : (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)
    The story setup is well done and well brought in my opinion. The pace is good, not too slow, not too fast. The writing is good with a lot of humor. Suitable music adds immersion. Nailed it

---- Animations : (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)
    ---- Sex scenes : :):):):)
    Unfortunately, here is where...wait...what is this ?? This is good too ??? What the hell ? Smooth and sexy...as you like them.

---- Gameplay : :) :) :) :)
    ---- Contents/Updates : :unsure::unsure::unsure:
    The gameplay is working well enough. Nothing exceptionnal but it is efficient with a few basic minigames. The relationship points are mostly obvious but feels strange at the same time. You get +1 point for some stupid reason, and then sometimes you get nothing for a major event (for ex. when you help/save olivia from her date, that should impact a lot the relationship, but it doesn't, and there are many examples like that). So far I don't see any impact from the evil/good points.
    Also I don't know about showing the points, especially when the logic of getting those is not very consistent, it makes you want to cheat and try to check every answer and then get you the one who gives more point. Instead of chosing the answer you like more.
    Or maybe there should be an option to activate it or not.
    Don't get me wrong, the gameplay is still nice without waste of time, but I think this is the point that could be improved the most in this game.
    The contents are maybe a bit short for a v0.4, or maybe I didn't realize the time spent which can be a good sign afterall...

=== Conclusion ===
    A great game, from a dev/dev team that knows what they are doing. I am surprised to discover that game only now, and besides by just pure luck. I think it deserves more visibility
  4. 5.00 star(s)

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

Version Played: v0.4

TL;DR: A game with an interesting storyline, but little choice and not much focus on individual characters, as of yet.

Time to Complete: 2 hours. I logged 2 hours and 12 minutes on my playthrough.

[4/5] Story: I'm throughly enjoying the story so far. It's quite engaging and the cliffhanger we're left on has me demanding more. At it's current point, we don't know much about any particular character, with the general story being the focus. I personally enjoy learning about each character more than seeing the general story unfold, but either is likely to satisfy me. Reasonably, for a game that's just the general story, there are very few choices and the game's very linear as a result.

[5/5] Renders: The renders in this game are absolutely gorgeous. Scenes aren't ever too dark nor too light, there's been plenty of post work, and I believe some of the assets may even be custom. The only issue I saw was that sometimes the texture is stretched onto too large of a surface, but it's simply not enough of a deal for me to care.

[+4/5] Renders -- Animations: This is the only game I have played where the animations and still renders look perfectly identical. Unfortunately, the stills immediately preceeding animations don't have post work, but that's to be expected.

[+4/5] Music / SFX: Bonus points for music. While I do belive I recognise some music as used in other games, it does fit the scenes well and at one point even managed to give the the heebie-jeebies to the point of muting the music and putting on my own for the remainder of the playthrough.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

MajorDespair

This has a lot of potential, I was however, at first, put off by the rendering style, the 2d overlay pictures when talking one to one with characters. This style though appears to have been dropped after about 15 minuets of gameplay. So if, like me, this turns you off, you may want to persevere as it doe's get much better. Renders later are great, great models and dialogue and an interesting story and plot. Overall pretty good so far. Keep up good work.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Spirel

just played 4.0 and so far it remarkable. the story is awesome and im loving the character development. cant wait for more, and as soon as the covid scare lets up and i get more work im totaly supporting this.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

triumvirate

So far looks great in terms of visuals. Looks like there may be a cool story coming - the start has been quite good and it probably has great potential if the developer doesn't rush it. I like games with a sensible story and just the right amount of kinkiness and so far this one fits the bill.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

swally77

Boring game, the story lacks originality or anything remotely engaging for that matter. I found myself skipping most of the dialogue due to boredom only to find nothing of note. Decent graphics but without a plot to go with them, meh...
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Alexa Bliss

Review on v0.4

I have seen this game long ago, but after reading the overview I thought the content was boring not worth to play. But today I have some free time so I tried it. I just can say I really love this game for now. Take a look about PROS and CONS.

PROS:

- Beautiful Art, Render and animation look great, I really like the lighting in this game.
    - Good sense of humor, it's pretty funny.
    - Interesting story and plot.
    - Girls look beautiful (I like Amber :3).
    - Good BG music.
    - Good path & Bad patch required play it again.
    - Cool UI with me.

CONS:

- Content quite short. Hope it improve in future when Dev got more support.
    - The personality of the MC is not really convinced.
    - Good path not much content, hope Dev will give it some scenes later.
    - WAITING FOR HAREM TAG :ROFLMAO:

I considered rate this game 4 or 5 stars, but it impressed me and the CONS could improve in the future so I decided................... take a look up :ROFLMAO:
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 167032

Love this game.

Great art, renders. Lovely use of lighting and the women.. holy moly.. HOT. The sex scenes are well done, would've added some voicing/moaning to it to give it more "spunk" but still very good.

The story is, well i thought about similar for a long time myself. Something with a twist. I love the story what im saying. Not what one would be expecting.

I'm surprised at all the negative reviews. Wish those who like it would post more rather than the alternatives. Doesn't matter I still find this a very engaging and beautifully made game that has my interest. Let's see where the Fella's will be taking us.

Great work...
  11. 3.00 star(s)

Condemned77

While the game so far is quite short it does have a couple of good scenes.

Mc for once is not dumb or sex obsessed and is able to get angry(willing to bet that wont last long) which is a nice change of pace from almost every other game.

The story is good but a bit obvious and has no choices to control/change it at the moment.

It does have a few problems like if you dont watch the lesbian scene it carries on as if you did and whats with you waking up with your sister touching your dick and MC dont say anything about it, WTF?, You should be able to Reject a girl because you dont like her and still get bad points but as it is you have to go with women you dont like to get bad points.

Sex scenes are nice but nothing to write home about.

Good quality art work and no errors or problems.

I found it hard to like any of the women in the game as most have already lied/betrayed and or are keeping secrets from MC or will in the future(work for someone you dont trust) so for me the love route is out and while i hope there will be a dominant route to give the player another option besides loving characters you dont like, it dosent look like it so far.
  12. 3.00 star(s)

KrystofDayne

Review on v0.3b

I was really torn between giving this game 3 or 4 stars but at the moment, 3 stars feels right to me. It really depends on how the plot will develop, then maybe in the future I'll up it to 4.

Pros
    • Great visuals. That's where most of this game's appeal comes from, in my opinion. The renders are great, the animations of the sex scenes are among the best I've seen, and the models all look really hot.
    • The story promises to be pretty interesting. I'd maybe wish to spend more time on the actual sci-fi plot that the dev has laid out here because that's probably the most intriguing part of this game. So I'm looking forward to what comes next here.
    • It's unclear how complex the branching structure based on your decisions will become in the future, but at the moment it looks pretty promising—not too insanely complex that you need a detailed walkthrough to figure shit out but still giving you a feeling that choices matter. So pretty well done in this regard.
    • Generally pretty good background music.
    Mehs

Just some odd things and some personal pet peeves.
    • Some minor or one-time characters don't get an actual render, just a black silhouette. But not all of them. It's just weird and off-putting and unnecessary.
    • Even though the music is generally good, it can sometimes be annoyingly repetitive.
    • Again with the teasing of gay male content with the MC instantly shutting that possibility down. Oh of course the MC doesn't have a problem with bi/gay people (well, women) but if someone suggests some exploration to him, he's just "nope, I know what I want". I mean, I get it, it's fine, that's probably most straight guys' reaction (who are the target/main audience after all) but if the dev already teases it, it can become somewhat annoying if it's just simply never an option. I've probably only seen two games ever that had optional gay male content that weren't pure gay games. Ah well.
    • The starting premise of the MC forgoing a college education and becoming a cop as the best way to investigate his father's disappearance... that's just so weird and wrong. Like we see, being a low-ranking cop, you can't really use the police's resources to do any investigating. And if he did eventually become a higher-ranking detective, he couldn't ethically promote a personal investigation of a 14-year-old disappearance. So he should have gone into journalism, or maybe IT, or something other than becoming a cop, that's just nonsense.
      But the whole thing seems to resolve pretty quickly, so maybe that's a moot point. It just really struck me as odd.
    Cons
    • Biggest male power fantasy ever
      • Every man except MC is a scumbag (thief, cheater, asshole boss, creepy flirty middle-aged guy) making you look like the good guy without actually doing anything special
      • Women are all super hot (and demonstrate that with sometimes extremely ridiculously slutty outfits) and are all dripping wet for you and can't stop talking about anything other than sex or their budding relationship with the MC (this is a common occurrence in these adult VNs but that doesn't mean it's not annoying or unrealistic)
      • And, added bonus, MC is the "chosen one", a worn-out literary trope that makes an otherwise unremarkable character instantly interesting just through a plot-device (in this instance, some weird superpowers) but without actually having to develop the character
    • Again with the stock nuclear family characters. You got your hot mom with huge juggs that looks about 10 years too young to be your mom, your innocent sister that doesn't really know how attractive she is and prefers to dress conservatively, your dangerous "cool-chick" sister who's just outrageously flirtatious, and, of course, your conveniently MIA dad figure.
      I don't know if there is an ideal way to make these sorts of characters less cliché, their whole existence is cliché at this point, which is why I'm tired of this genre as a whole. But you could definitely make them more interesting than this.
    • Not helping that many of the models (and some of the backgrounds, like this stupid park) look like all of these other Daz3d recycled stock assets that you see in tons of other games. Daisy and Vanessa in particular, I feel like I've seen in at least a dozen other games. Come on, put in the work people, it's not that hard to make them look at least somewhat unique.
    • Dirty talk is super awkward and cringe-worthy.
    Conclusion

The sci-fi story that's going on somewhat in the background could make this game more interesting than your run-of-the-mill 'cest VN. But for some reason the dev doesn't seem to really want to focus on that, so that most of the game feels very cliché. The great visuals make up for some of that but I'm also sort of tired of these games that seemingly want to dash you with their great renders hoping you don't notice other flaws. But we do.
    So yeah, give the story and women outside of your family more screen-time and this can really be good. But right now, I really don't see it as more than average.
  13. C
    3.00 star(s)

Carolus_Rex

Now, there isn't much to go on here, but this game appears to be gunning for two genres, the spy genre and the nuclear-family-incest genre, and I don't think they work together too well.

There is a plot about how an intelligence agency is fighting aliens, how MC has mind control power (although with the size of his pussy magnet, who needs one?), and how the agency and the aliens fight over him. Now, on its own, it's an alright idea, you could make a game out of that. It has my attention.

There is also a nuclear-family-incest plot, MC reunites with the family and wants to get into their panties. Or at least, the player wants to get into their panties, nobody's asking MC's opinion on this. On its own, this is also an alright idea, and you also can make a good game out of that.

There's just a slight problem with that. Those two genres are so damn hard to mix.

The spy plot requires a bit of exposition before you can get on with it. It requires your attention on the story primarily, and the sexual scenes, should you choose to accept them, are more of a side objective and a way to develop character, or a cherry on top of missions to spice them up. There's a war on. Character exploration is also secondary to the story.

The incest plot usually requires pretty much no exposition. Those games could as well start with a single slide saying "you are MC, you live with your family, and you wanna fuck them all" and very little depth would be lost. Character exploration and development and eventual seduction of your entire family IS the story of the game, they are very heavily dialogue- and character interaction-driven. They rarely have plot going on outside of you fucking everyone.

And the two approaches just don't mix. What this game does is introduce us into the spy plot first, and give us juuuuust enough exposition to be interested in and care about the spy plot. As a player, you're hooked and want to know more. And then the game introduces us to our family. We are being forced to chat with them (quite literally forced, if you just wanna skip the restaurant scenes when you see the chance, the game won't let you), and by god are they chatty, we are being forced to observe their interactions, and despite the few visual treats, it's just so boring. There's cool spy shit going on, I want to do more cool spy shit. Let me do spy shit. I don't wanna listen to them.

The incest plotline feels like an attempt to cash in on what's popular. Most games on trending have some incest, we GOTTA do that to be successful. But no, it ends up just making the game two games under one .exe.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Varxen

This is one of those hidden gems. Sad it lacks content at the moment, but the story is getting pretty interesting. While it's a classic revenge story with the MC having a Mind Control power, the polished graphics, animations and dialogue makes this game stand out. Further, what's not to like about being the epitome of the textbook alpha male?

Pros:

- great graphics and animations, girls look fitting for their age (and apex beauties at that)
    - fitting dialogue that brings characters to life
    - branching plot
    - actual options

Cons:

- lack of content
    - slightly cringe if you're not into teenage revenge drama shit, but I am, so that's a plus for me honestly

Verdict: 9/10
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Maduck187

Premise has a lot of potential, animations are well done and the renders are beautiful. Music switches up to match the mood of the scene which is a big plus and the girls are really hot. Only thing I personally find a bit off putting is the abundance of body art but that's just a personal preference, so it doesn't really contribute to the score of this review.

Overall a great game, that I hope continues to get updated regularly. Cheers!
  16. 3.00 star(s)

RandyPhoenix

Good Points
    + Our game have good sense of humor. Some dialuges is pretty funny :D
    + Renders look quite good.
    + Animastions are well maked.
    + Story and plot are interesting enough.
    + Girls art style looks good.
    + XMAS Special was good.

Bad Points
    - Good path is pretty empty, its not feels like DEV giving Good and Bad Path's equal scenes. In a lot of situtation Bad Path got pretty kinky and hot sex scenes while Good Path gots nothing. Nothing... Seriously? So basicaly being good in this game is not the thing DEV wants, he wants you rape girls, act like jerk and got hot looking sex scenes via Bad Path... This is aganist of this game motto, its named ''Savior'' so being good guy needs to be good not ''Empty''
    - Renders and animations need little bit quality improve.
    - Sex scenes could have use more angles.
    - So we have alter ego and he have all control of our subconscious world? Alter ego which tell us we will beg for his help or we will have lots of fun together etc... Wow... Didn't we had enough weird, bizarre thing in this story already? Believe me we have enough already and we dont need another bizarre thing to show how maniac our MC is... Seriously tho im ok with bizarre story parts you write, but you should stop making MC more and more maniac with every god damn update...

For The End
    Its game with great potencial but im losing my hope this game gonna reach that potencial... Its feels like DEV makes poor job and waste potencial of this game...
  17. 4.00 star(s)

Salami Pasta

v0.3b

Not that much content, but what is there is generally of a good quality.

Premise is interesting, characters likable so far.

There is actually some music there, and it's kinda good too.

Positive outlook overall, waiting for more.
  18. 2.00 star(s)

Butts McGee

The renders in this game could very well be top notch, but the presentation and storytelling are so bad that I couldn't bring myself to get past the 3 minute mark. If you're at all into games for the writing, outright skip this one.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Thenutcracker222

The writing is average but where this game really shines is with the rendering and the characters. The mom is an absolute milf and top tier on the list of best ever milfs, up there with Nicole and Elizabeth imo. 10/10!
  20. 5.00 star(s)

gigante

:WeSmart:who doesn't like this game, please compare which games are good and which games are bad, obviously this game is very good. And I can't wait for the next update.One game that has the potential for interesting stories and i hope to play this game until it's complete.Please Dev, don't mind the haters and keep going:coffee: