monksims

Mar 17, 2019
So, I restarted from the start and then came the question if I went all the way with Samantha. I already had a point for stopping her so the question shouldn't be asked if angel+devil point sum was more than 0. I think the logic to skip the question should be pretty easy to do in the renpy just by going to the next scene. Now I'll get double points...

Minoruxxx

Apr 15, 2019
So far i really liked this game, the renders are really good and the girls are beatifull. I will keep an eye on this game for future updates.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
The game has explanation for mc and his siblings but it's not just that. I can't tell you everything because as stroy progress we will find out about mc's family and their story. The adoption part is lie told by Vanessa and Eugene to cover up few things.
Looking forward to it !! Just finished playing the update, have to say it was really good. Really promising game with an interesting Sci-Fi premise and smokin' hot ladies ... that's a good start.

But please don't force the lil ho sister on our girl and on us like that ... every rational person would've slapped the shit outta her for being a cunt like she was. She hits on MC's "GF" in front of the whole family, she blows him while the dude "sleeps" and she also tries to finger Amber.:eek: She needs some spanking or some therapy at least.

Then there's Amber, our "GF" ... she looks full of shit to me. I bet she's a spy or just a slut considering how she and the MC met. Lil sis' flirting doesn't bother her, wonder how she'll react to a dude.:sneaky: You invite her home two days after u met, your family treats her like an actual GF (especially the little sis), I would LMFAO if the next week she tells u she's pregnant. My MC gave her pussy a nice creampie to mark his territory.:LOL: Was disappointed with the sex scene, the mc went full submissive bitch and the non-optional footjob killed the mood for me.

Love the high-quality renders, the sexy ladies and the whole parallel universes sci-fi premise, but don't force some fetish or girl on players. Try to come clean with the kinks future updates will include so players won't have a nasty surprise like the restaurant scene. Good luck with the game !!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Personaly not into girls covered in tats, but that's just me.
No, its not just you there are a lot of us who hate tats like that.

1 or 2 small ones out of sight is okay but tats that big makes me look somewhere else. (I have no desire to date girls like her in or out of games, so far have 0 points with her and I hope to keep it that way.)

Is any cheat or console command?
I have not played enough to know if cheats will even work, I can change the numbers but have no idea if it helps or you must do the action that gives the point also.

Reactions: spitfire335

Purple Fellas

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2019
Hi, i will post some imgs of the game about a start of translation to PT-BR, if the developer or any Mod responsible say to don't make it or post it here please say it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Feel free to translate any language you want It's no problem at all in fact join our discord channel so I can send you the script after each update when it's done :D

Reactions: a1fox3

Minoruxxx

Apr 15, 2019
No, its not just you there are a lot of us who hate tats like that.
Well you have all the other girls that do not have tats, at least from my side i just love her with tats and all, they give her a wild yet cute aura

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Well you have all the other girls that do not have tats, at least from my side i just love her with tats and all, they give her a wild yet cute aura
It's not just the tats though for me. I'm not into foot stuff and I dislike not being given the choice to date her or not. Still, there are a variety of girls in this game so it will suit all tastes.

Reactions: a1fox3

Mike_x

Aug 22, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/v3/evening/tan\u0131\u015fma/4.png'>:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 4017, in script
    scene v3_amber_meet4 with fade
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/v3/evening/tanisma/4.png'.
Still missing images
The usual RenCruncher script stumbles over the special characters in the path name and removes the pictures in the subfolder "tanışma".
This is a really fixed version:

BuddhaOnaDiet

Oct 10, 2019
I do think that Daisy is immature. She clearly likes the mc as more than a brother that's for sure. The dev is listening to feedback and adding points to girls. No doubt these will come in handy later. For me, I just thought that Daisy was an immature rebellious girl. The mc should speak to her about not touching what's his without his permission. He doesn't even need his powers to do it. Though using them should give him an evil point. He can just try to empathize with her and maybe show her some affection, telling her that she's his sister and he loves her.

The game is pretty early on at the moment, but I have no doubt that it will continue to get better.
Being rebellious and immature would have been fine. Even if she would have been pissed off, ignoring the MC and treating him like shit would have been easy to come back from with a "moment" where she confess why she's been acting the way she has or something like that. Trying to cuck us though, that's a deadly sin and it will take something groundbreaking for her to be redeemed, for me at least.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Is any cheat or console command?
Yes now I can list them and they work for sex like cum in Amber if you don't have any points you can give her some and be able to cum in side.

(girl name)_rlt = xx (xx = the number you want.)
For Amber it is amber_rlt = 4 and it will give her 4 points so you can cum inside of her during the last scene if you don't have enough for that.

This will work for all the girls.

Before Savior 2020-04-21 15-18-47-79.jpg after Savior 2020-04-21 15-17-54-54.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Endless and gen1

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
You had one night with Amber. Yet you've already introduced her to your family. You have one sister interested in her as well. Also you're mother has offered to help her get a job. Time to buckle up buckaroo she's here for the long haul.

The real question with her should be if she is another player in all this? She was a fan of your adopted father and just happens to be proficient in the same field as your mother. What an amazing string of luck for her.

BadBear

Feb 22, 2020
You had one night with Amber. Yet you've already introduced her to your family. You have one sister interested in her as well. Also you're mother has offered to help her get a job. Time to buckle up buckaroo she's here for the long haul.

The real question with her should be if she is another player in all this? She was a fan of your adopted father and just happens to be proficient in the same field as your mother. What an amazing string of luck for her.
This is exactly what i have been thinking as well. Too much of a coincidence...

Mkoll666

Jan 3, 2018
Yes now I can list them and they work for sex like cum in Amber if you don't have any points you can give her some and be able to cum in side.

(girl name)_rlt = xx (xx = the number you want.)
For Amber it is amber_rlt = 4 and it will give her 4 points so you can cum inside of her during the last scene if you don't have enough for that.

This will work for all the girls.

Before View attachment 628033 after View attachment 628034
I always wondered how u can find those values is there a guide or a command to use?

really promising game, Vanessa and Allison are my favs so far, and daisey needs a good spanking damn pervs, I would never be such a perv ;)

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes