lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Please help.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/v3/evening/tan\u0131\u015fma/4.png'>:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 4019, in script
    vn "Hello, [mc]. Where did you go?"
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/v3/evening/tan??ma/4.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 4019, in script
    vn "Hello, [mc]. Where did you go?"
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Savior-03-pc-compressed-reup\Savior-0.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Savior-03-pc-compressed-reup\Savior-0.3-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Savior-03-pc-compressed-reup\Savior-0.3-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Savior-03-pc-compressed-reup\Savior-0.3-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Savior-03-pc-compressed-reup\Savior-0.3-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Savior-03-pc-compressed-reup\Savior-0.3-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Savior-03-pc-compressed-reup\Savior-0.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Savior-03-pc-compressed-reup\Savior-0.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Savior-03-pc-compressed-reup\Savior-0.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Savior-03-pc-compressed-reup\Savior-0.3-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Savior-03-pc-compressed-reup\Savior-0.3-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Savior-03-pc-compressed-reup\Savior-0.3-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Savior-03-pc-compressed-reup\Savior-0.3-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Savior-03-pc-compressed-reup\Savior-0.3-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Savior-03-pc-compressed-reup\Savior-0.3-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Savior-03-pc-compressed-reup\Savior-0.3-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Savior-03-pc-compressed-reup\Savior-0.3-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/v3/evening/tan??ma/4.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Savior 0.3
Wed Apr 22 01:54:13 2020
Easy, stop downloading compressed versions of games, they are far more likely to contain errors than the full-sized versions ;)

Otherwise you're probably better of directly messaging the user who did the compression (which isn't the dev of the game) rather than posting a message on the forum hoping someone who can help will see it.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Easy, stop downloading compressed versions of games, they are far more likely to contain errors than the full-sized versions ;)

Otherwise you're probably better of directly messaging the user who did the compression (which isn't the dev of the game) rather than posting a message on the forum hoping someone who can help will see it.
Oh so thats th compress version problem never incounter one before with compress file/

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Oh so thats th compress version problem never incounter one before with compress file/
Then you're lucky, it happens a lot. Me, I only download the full-sized, official releases but I have fibre optic broadband (guaranteed 35MB/s) with unlimited data.

LVXS

Oct 25, 2017
Uhh... can we get a mega link for the mac version? All the others have extremely slow speeds and end up as failed network errors for me.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Then you're lucky, it happens a lot. Me, I only download the full-sized, official releases but I have fibre optic broadband (guaranteed 35MB/s) with unlimited data.
my fiber line only guaranteed 10MB/s with unlimited data so..............

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
Wait...so is it fake incest even with the patch?
The way I interpreted it is that the mother tells you you're adopted but it's possible that it's a lie and we find that out later in the game? (Haven't got far yet so I don't know but that is what I'm assuming by what Purple Fellas said.)

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
So download the full versions then. Hell, I used to do that when I was getting 6MB/s from my old provider.
Well only have 30GB of memory saving the space on my laptop. Well currently DL right no guess I'll just delete it when I'm done.

Telgar

Donor
Oct 20, 2017
I am the opposite really. I don't like Amber at all and hope that the mc can drop her. The mc's family are interesting though, not to mention Samantha. She's sexy as hell and I hope that the mc gets to romance her without using his powers.
I have to agree, I personally have zero interest in Amber and would prefer to explore the MCs family and former partner more.

Reactions: spitfire335

Telgar

Donor
Oct 20, 2017
Nice family reunion; lil sister tries to cuck us pretty much straight away. Fuck Daisy...
I wouldn't say she's trying to cuck the MC, she has shown interest in the MC as well. Maybe building up to a MC, Daisy and Amber threesome. Only way for Daisy to know is to test the waters.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Your hate for daisy is real I can see that lol :D
Yeah, I don't put up with people who behave like that in games or in real life. Daisy needs to be put in her place hard and not in a "spank me, I've been bad" way. There are boundaries that you shouldn't cross and flirting with your "brother's" new girlfriend the first time you meet her is defintely one of them.

BuddhaOnaDiet

Oct 10, 2019
I wouldn't say she's trying to cuck the MC, she has shown interest in the MC as well. Maybe building up to a MC, Daisy and Amber threesome. Only way for Daisy to know is to test the waters.
By showing interest you mean molesting the MC in his sleep? I know the MC wasn't asleep and she knows it as well, but that's after the fact. And from the moment she meet Amber she's been flirting, touching and she probably would have tried to finger her in front of us if she hadn't been stopped and while she did all of this she ignored the MC 100%. So yeah I stand by what I said that she tried to cuck us. Hopefully I can mindbreak her with the MC's new power so she can fuck right off.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I am the opposite really. I don't like Amber at all and hope that the mc can drop her. The mc's family are interesting though, not to mention Samantha. She's sexy as hell and I hope that the mc gets to romance her without using his powers.
Honestly, you know what I'd love to see? A dev with the balls to allow a player to walk away from a relationship or relationships. If the player wants to fuck everyone that is always an option in games, but if a player wants to fuck them and leave them or break up so they can pursue someone else it isn't an option.

A game that allows a player to have "that talk" with someone would be a surprise.

I have a thing for redheads but I also don't like being lied to so I don't see pursuing Allison. Olivia seems like the generic blonde gamer girl (and might be lying to the MC since she works for SID). Vanessa seems like the generic hot milf so far (she is probably lying to the MC too so I am not interested in hitting that either). Daisy is a bitch that hits on everything that moves so I am sure she has at least one STI and can't be faithful to anyone so not interested in that shitstorm. So I currently don't have a favorite and am defaulting to Amber.

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes