MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I'm inclined to agree with Eikichi here. We know that Daisy touches Amber on the calf and Amber reacts. Daisy removes her hand and Amber says it's nothing because, presumably, she doesn't want to make a scene AND the touch could have been an accident.

MC steps in before any other touches happen, so it's impossible to say how Amber would have reacted.

Daisy is being a little bitch (and I look forward to MC putting her in her place), but Amber acts completely reasonable given the events shown. You seem to be making judgement calls that just aren't reflected by the actions shown.
It is completely reasonable for Amber to make a scene at that point. She just met Daisy, she is starting a relationship with the MC, they are in a restaurant. She should have at least said something to the MC or kicked Daisy. Something to show she wasn't interest in being groped in public.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I know that many people would like to see Daisy have sex with Amber, but many people don't. I've always said that to keep most people happy, a simple choice is all it takes. ;)
Unfortunately there aren't a lot of choices, simple or otherwise, in this game so far. There were several points where I would have liked to choose my response or reaction. That scene in the restaurant being one of them

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
It is completely reasonable for Amber to make a scene at that point. She just met Daisy, she is starting a relationship with the MC, they are in a restaurant. She should have at least sad something to the MC or kicked Daisy. Something to show she wasn't interest in being groped in public.
We, the players, know that Daisy touches Amber on purpose. Amber just knows that she got touched on the calf (not the thigh, not between her legs) while Daisy was under the table reaching for a fork. Nothing more happened from Amber's point of view.

Could you imagine if it had been an accidental touch and the brand new girlfriend you brought to meet your family kicked your sister in the face on purpose?

And there was no need for Amber to say anything when MC actually checks under the table. Amber knows he is already aware of the situation and he dealt with it.

I get the fear of being cucked is real (I'd be pissed for MC if Amber did something with Daisy behind MCs back and would cut Amber from MCs life), but looking at this from Amber's point of view, she did nothing wrong.

Reactions: Eikichi

Purple Fellas

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2019
If this is supposed to be a game then it needs to have meaningful choices. The decisions made are supposed to show as the character being good or bad but in reality there are very few choices that have any impact on that (and none of them in the 3rd update). Just a very disappointing update in terms of story, overall the renders and animation are great but the story is being neglected. The younger sister, Daisy, deserves to be punched for her behavior, she groped the MC while he was sleeping, flirted with his girlfriend, and then felt her up in public. Feels like we're going to get unavoidable NTR content where Daisy seduces Amber and the MC is going to be "cool" with it.

Essentially in this update you make the decision of who to talk to first (you have to talk to all of them) and where to cum. It would be nice if I could choose to argue with Amber about the fact that she didn't seem to have any problem with Daisy molesting her under the table. Or perhaps the ability to decide to yell at the younger sister about the inappropriateness of her behavior. Instead the MC goes home and has sex with Amber on the family couch in the living room (what an idiot). Also, as a non-foot fetishist (are there so many people who love feet?) I would also like to see a choice to avoid the footjob. I understand I seem to be in the minority when it comes to not enjoying feet.
Thank you for sharing your cooments :D let me make few things clear for you :D
-Amber didn't realize daisy was touching her on purpose and daisy only touched her briefly but I understand why you think like that.
-There isn't gonna be ntr content I already made that clear. Daisy will always be the tease. She will try things that other girls in the game might not have the courage to do and mc is not okay to share any of his girls with anyone. Well he might share few of them as long as he gets the same action(hint:threesome ffm version).
-About the choices in the game. We just add them in this version. There are few of them but not so much and we will add few more with each update. Expecting a so many content and so many different choices in the early development is not realistic but we will consider this and try to add more things to make storyline more appealing for those who didn't enjoyed as much as we hoped.
-Mc is the main character thats for sure. But it's not like he has control over everyone in the game. Each character will have their own peronalities. They won't be blank let's fuck them all girls but also they won't have any control over the player. Getting that balance is not easy and the game is at only version 0.3 so it's little early to assume things and take them as facts.

If there is anything else that bothers you or maybe you think there would be a better way to do things for next updates please share with me. I'll always listen what players say and what they want. Of course it doesn't mean that we will change things completly, because there is no way for us to make everyone happy at the same time. All we can do is find a balance and share our game with you. Again, thank you so much for taking this game seriously and sharing your thoughts :D

ARHunt

Dec 7, 2019
Love it. Can't wait for the next update. Thanks dev. Really hope MC have time for olivia now.

As for me i don't really mind daisy tease, it funny to see that finally it's not only MC that is crazy pervert. And agreed that amber just doesn't want to cause a scene. I mean it literally her first few hours with the family and it his little "sister" , so i don't really mind it as long as it is just a tease. Or i already fuck them both and then threesome . Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Purple Fellas

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I got this error.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/v3/evening/tan\u0131\u015fma/4.png'>:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 4017, in script
    scene v3_amber_meet4 with fade
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/v3/evening/tan??ma/4.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 4017, in script
    scene v3_amber_meet4 with fade
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Savior-03-pc-compressed-reup\Savior-0.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1389, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Savior-03-pc-compressed-reup\Savior-0.3-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1601, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Savior-03-pc-compressed-reup\Savior-0.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2251, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Savior-03-pc-compressed-reup\Savior-0.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Savior-03-pc-compressed-reup\Savior-0.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Savior-03-pc-compressed-reup\Savior-0.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Savior-03-pc-compressed-reup\Savior-0.3-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Savior-03-pc-compressed-reup\Savior-0.3-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 180, in render
    renpy.display.render.render(self.transitions[-1], width, height, 0, 0)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Savior-03-pc-compressed-reup\Savior-0.3-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 361, in render
    top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Savior-03-pc-compressed-reup\Savior-0.3-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Savior-03-pc-compressed-reup\Savior-0.3-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Savior-03-pc-compressed-reup\Savior-0.3-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Savior-03-pc-compressed-reup\Savior-0.3-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Savior-03-pc-compressed-reup\Savior-0.3-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Savior-03-pc-compressed-reup\Savior-0.3-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Savior-03-pc-compressed-reup\Savior-0.3-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Savior 0.3
Wed Apr 22 01:46:09 2020

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Thank you for sharing your cooments :D let me make few things clear for you :D
-Amber didn't realize daisy was touching her on purpose and daisy only touched her briefly but I understand why you think like that.
-There isn't gonna be ntr content I already made that clear. Daisy will always be the tease. She will try things that other girls in the game might not have the courage to do and mc is not okay to share any of his girls with anyone. Well he might share few of them as long as he gets the same action(hint:threesome ffm version).
-About the choices in the game. We just add them in this version. There are few of them but not so much and we will add few more with each update. Expecting a so many content and so many different choices in the early development is not realistic but we will consider this and try to add more things to make storyline more appealing for those who didn't enjoyed as much as we hoped.
-Mc is the main character thats for sure. But it's not like he has control over everyone in the game. Each character will have their own peronalities. They won't be blank let's fuck them all girls but also they won't have any control over the player. Getting that balance is not easy and the is only at version 0.3 so it's little early to assume things and take them as facts.

If there is anything else that bothers you or maybe you think there would be a better way to do things for next updates please share with me. I'll always listen what players say and what they want. Of course it doesn't mean that we will change things completly, because there is no way for us to make everyone happy at the same time. All we can do is find a balance and share our game with you. Again, thank you so much for taking this game seriously and sharing your thoughts :D
Thank you. My main issue with the choices is it feels like we are only getting choices when it comes to sex. I know that is the main theme of all of these games however I feel that when it comes to developing relationships and personalities choice is important. For example how we were treating Allison after the reveal would be a good point to add a light/dark point (whatever it is in the game). Allow us to choose to hear her out (light) yet still walk away or brush past her (dark).

The scene in the restaurant felt ambiguous because MC and Amber didn't talk about it when they got home. I understand where you are coming from with it, however it would be perfectly normal for them to talk about Daisy's aggressive flirty behavior. MC might share with Amber the fact that Daisy has been inappropriate since he showed up and ask Amber if she feels uncomfortable around Daisy.

I really liked the first two updates for this game, I wanted to see more of the SID/parallel universe situation. Unfortunately Daisy is a complete ass and I would like to see her gone.

Purple Fellas

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2019
As long as the sharing is avoidable...
View attachment 627657
Anything that stands between "No We Don't want that" and "Well, some of us do" will be completly choice based. Maybe you don't want to fuck two girls at the same time or maybe you want to watch while they lick cream from each others body or maybe you just want to see the world burn :D There is no way for me to know that, so if it comes to anything like that the player will be the one who choose what mc will do :D :D

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
We, the players, know that Daisy touches Amber on purpose. Amber just knows that she got touched on the calf (not the thigh, not between her legs) while Daisy was under the table reaching for a fork. Nothing more happened from Amber's point of view.

Could you imagine if it had been an accidental touch and the brand new girlfriend you brought to meet your family kicked your sister in the face on purpose?

And there was no need for Amber to say anything when MC actually checks under the table. Amber knows he is already aware of the situation and he dealt with it.

I get the fear of being cucked is real (I'd be pissed for MC if Amber did something with Daisy behind MCs back and would cut Amber from MCs life), but looking at this from Amber's point of view, she did nothing wrong.
How do you accidentally place your hand on someone's calf while looking for a fork in a well lit restaurant?

As long as I can avoid Daisy completely and there is no NTR I am good. Daisy is a little shit.

Purple Fellas

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2019
Thank you. My main issue with the choices is it feels like we are only getting choices when it comes to sex. I know that is the main theme of all of these games however I feel that when it comes to developing relationships and personalities choice is important. For example how we were treating Allison after the reveal would be a good point to add a light/dark point (whatever it is in the game). Allow us to choose to hear her out (light) yet still walk away or brush past her (dark).

The scene in the restaurant felt ambiguous because MC and Amber didn't talk about it when they got home. I understand where you are coming from with it, however it would be perfectly normal for them to talk about Daisy's aggressive flirty behavior. MC might share with Amber the fact that Daisy has been inappropriate since he showed up and ask Amber if she feels uncomfortable around Daisy.

I really liked the first two updates for this game, I wanted to see more of the SID/parallel universe situation. Unfortunately Daisy is a complete ass and I would like to see her gone.
0.4 will focus on SID and mc's traning also he might get a chance to hear Allison's side of the story :D

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Please help.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/v3/evening/tan\u0131\u015fma/4.png'>:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 4019, in script
    vn "Hello, [mc]. Where did you go?"

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 4019, in script
    vn "Hello, [mc]. Where did you go?"
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Savior-03-pc-compressed-reup\Savior-0.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Savior-03-pc-compressed-reup\Savior-0.3-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Savior-03-pc-compressed-reup\Savior-0.3-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Savior-03-pc-compressed-reup\Savior-0.3-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Savior-03-pc-compressed-reup\Savior-0.3-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Savior-03-pc-compressed-reup\Savior-0.3-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Savior-03-pc-compressed-reup\Savior-0.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Savior-03-pc-compressed-reup\Savior-0.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Savior-03-pc-compressed-reup\Savior-0.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Savior-03-pc-compressed-reup\Savior-0.3-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Savior-03-pc-compressed-reup\Savior-0.3-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Savior-03-pc-compressed-reup\Savior-0.3-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Savior-03-pc-compressed-reup\Savior-0.3-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Savior-03-pc-compressed-reup\Savior-0.3-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Savior-03-pc-compressed-reup\Savior-0.3-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Savior 0.3
Wed Apr 22 01:54:13 2020

Reactions: Arbalet5

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Your hate for daisy is real I can see that lol :D
I am the opposite really. I don't like Amber at all and hope that the mc can drop her. The mc's family are interesting though, not to mention Samantha. She's sexy as hell and I hope that the mc gets to romance her without using his powers.

Reactions: MrFriendly
3.80 star(s) 132 Votes