I_Love_Latex

Mar 17, 2018
Can someone tell me if the writing gets better at any point in the game? I managed to force myself through the intro, cringed at the scene with the bearded cop but had to give up after the "EVACUATE THE BUILDING!!! THERE IS A REALLY BIG FIRE!!" line.

The renders look real nice, but if the dialogue is the same all the way through then I guess this game is not for me.

Reactions: Mpkstroff

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

albul

Jun 8, 2017
I gave this a try, and i have to say I have enjoyed my time with it. Interesting plot, decent writing, beautiful & varied characters (although Daisy is quite annoying). Looking forward to see how this unfolds, good job!

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
lol I thought incest patch was on only Turkish language :p
Don't know what to tell you, it worked in English for me.

EDIT - OK, now I understand the confusion, there was a link to the incest patch in the OP but it's been removed for some reason. The Turkish language link is a different patch entirely

Nejifan

Jul 5, 2018
What kind of mind control is in this game? I love mind control games but the type is a big factor for me.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Great game i Like it(y) Home Girls are perfect Daisy Olivia and especialy Vanessa :love: (y)
Nice Sex scenes :love:(y) now waiting for best updates ;)
Pregnancy tag missing :) suits on evil MC :devilish:
(Already has mind Controll) so litle soldiers wont cause game problem hahaha

Reactions: _Maou_

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Great game i Like it(y) Home Girls are perfect Daisy Olivia and especialy Vanessa :love: (y)
Nice Sex scenes :love:(y) now waiting for best updates ;)
Pregnancy tag missing :) suits on evil MC :devilish:
(Already has mind Controll) so litle soldiers wont cause game problem hahaha
Tag isn't missing since there is no such content in the game.

There might be in the future, at which point the tag will be appropriate but it's not yet.
What kind of mind control is in this game? I love mind control games but the type is a big factor for me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I like this game. I can tell it will more than likely be a slow burn at least with the mom if not Olivia as well, but good things come to those who wait. Liking the stuff with amber, Daisy on the other hand is annoying AF. At this point I want to use the power on her if for no other reason than to shut her up....or, okay more than likely make her my pet then just tell her to shut up.

Reactions: El Tanque and albul

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Good game, although one disappointing part is Amber's reaction in the restaurant, just a little caress on her leg, and she' s already making faces of pleasure, trying to make it look like nothing's wrong and totally willing to be fingered? Bahh!
Her story is that her ex-boyfriend cheated on her very recently? If the MC doesn't get down and stop Deisy, I don't think Amber would have done anything to stop her... It doesn't fit at all. :(
If you're going to force us to watch the sex scenes with Amber, at least make her a worthwhile character.
That was a good time for the MC to tell her that he doesn't like to be cheated either. (if you don't want to, of course)

Last edited:

Eikichi

Dec 18, 2018
Good game, although one disappointing part is Amber's reaction in the restaurant, just a little caress on her leg, and she' s already making faces of pleasure, trying to make it look like nothing's wrong and totally willing to be fingered? Bahh!
Her story is that her ex-boyfriend cheated on her very recently? If the MC doesn't get down and stop Deisy, I don't think Amber would have done anything to stop her... It doesn't fit at all. :(
If you're going to force us to watch the sex scenes with Amber, at least make her a worthwhile character.
That was a good time for the MC to tell her that he doesn't like to be cheated either. (if you don't want to, of course)
I think that you've misread the situation. I didn't get those vibes from this scene.

3.80 star(s) 133 Votes