Purple Fellas

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2019
Hello, I am having a problem with the game. I played the 1st release and everything worked fine and was in English. But I just downloaded the new update and tried to play it. All text in the game is in Turkish now according to google translate and I cant figure out how to change to English. Can somebody tell me how to change it?
you probably downloaded from other thread we recently opened for Turkish Translated version of the game. Because we didn't update any of the original links from this thread.

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
Well... this is going in my games to look out for list, but as of right now it's kind of forgettable. It just has a 'been there done that' feel to it. I'm sure people have seen me complaining about lazy mind control stories before so I won't torture anyone about that again, just know that by using a well known gimmick exactly the same way as a bunch of other games isn't exactly endearing.

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
Although the game's progress is very little, I think it has a lot of potential. Very good renderings, the music is good, nothing out of the ordinary. Let's talk about the girls, which are beautiful, but certainly Allison, I think it was the one that stole my heart lol. My rating up to this version 0.2 is 7/10

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Cringey dialogue aside. Solid start and looking forward to more.

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
I just don't fancy Amber (not into tattoos at all). Will I get the chance to reject her?

I tried, and just hit an old-fashioned 'Game over' screen.

(Tried to kill her with absinthe after absinthe)...

• Haha
Reactions: mrmcfappen

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
24F.png

Hey, Everyone. We hope all of you are safe and healthy during this challenging time. We had to take a little break because of the Coronavirus. We had to take care of our families especially elder ones. We've started working again about 3 days ago and almost finished version 0.3. Our plan is to finish this update in 5-10 days. We are sorry for the delay. Please be careful and don't leave your houses if it's not really necessary. Now about the game progress: We finished all the scenes and started to render them. If everything goes smoothly, we will be ready to test version 0.3 in 4 days. Game's script mostly done too. It will be completely done after the proofreading process. Also, 0.3 will have 5 new animations.

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Any update incoming ?

Hey, Everyone. We hope all of you are safe and healthy during this challenging time. We had to take a little break because of the Coronavirus. We had to take care of our families especially elder ones. We've started working again about 3 days ago and almost finished version 0.3. Our plan is to finish this update in 5-10 days. We are sorry for the delay. Please be careful and don't leave your houses if it's not really necessary. Now about the game progress: We finished all the scenes and started to render them. If everything goes smoothly, we will be ready to test version 0.3 in 4 days. Game's script mostly done too. It will be completely done after the proofreading process. Also, 0.3 will have 5 new animations.

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
The last news for the update on march 31 said it'll be ready in 5 to 10 days.
Is there any fresh news ?

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes