Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
I don't know about you guys but so far we saw aliens, supernatural forces, mythical beings, mind control, magic and time travel in these kind of games. Parallel universe is new to me. I really liked the story and I'm curious about what will happen next. I see a lot of potentials. Visuals are decent, models looks pretty good.

Daisy is cute and also really hot. Like love at first sight situation hot :love: (Damn, first Quinn then Ashley and now Daisy. I think I have some kind of fetish for that hairstyle)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I found Olivia very attractive. She is so beautiful in this scene.

I hope that the night visits will continue in the future episodes. Because I liked the first one.

Purple Fellas, a little criticism for you. I liked the game so far but I think you should use whole scene images for the conversations, not the sprites. I know it's time saving but I believe that the sprite conversations killing the atmosphere.

My dirty mind talking *Since there is a parallel universe, what if we bring Daisy from other side and make an unforgettable threesome* It's tempting isn't it? ;)

Last edited:

Purple Fellas

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2019
I don't know about you guys but so far we saw aliens, supernatural forces, mythical beings, mind control, magic and time travel in these kind of games. Parallel universe is new to me. I really liked the story and I'm curious about what will happen next. I see a lot of potentials. Visuals are decent, models looks pretty good.

Daisy is cute and also really hot. Like love at first sight situation hot :love: (Damn, first Quinn then Ashley and now Daisy. I think I have some kind of fetish for that hairstyle)

I found Olivia very attractive. She is so beautiful in this scene.

I hope that the night visits will be continue in the future episodes. Because I liked it first one.

Purple Fellas, a little criticism for you. I liked the game so far but I think you should use whole scene images for the conversations, not the sprites. I know it's time saving but I believe that the sprite conversations killing the atmosphere.

My dirty mind talking *Since there is a parallel universe, what if we bring Daisy from other side and make an unforgettable threesome* It's tempting isn't it? ;)
Thank you so much :D The parallel universe part of the story opens so many opportunities so, who knows what future holds for our hero? :D About the sprites. It's not just about saving time. We wanted to combine Japanese VN style with 3D models and so far, It's going well. Maybe, in time, you will like them too :D

robert ash

Jun 23, 2018
Just saw this game. I'll like it a try. For MY two cents worth, I really don't care for tattoos. Small non-conspicuous ones sure but this number is a major turnoff for me. Be nice to have a 'non-tattoo' version. Don't know how much work that would be. If not too much, perhaps take a pole?

Reactions: Sporaddict

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
no, no I do not, I've played a lot of games here, and in the short playtime I've had with them they've had way more choices than this. Besides I haven't written the game off, merely pointed out the impression I've gotten.
It's the 2nd release by a first time game developer. You expect meaningful choices by then?

How about this for perspective: by the 2nd release of Dreams of Desire, there was ONE choice, and it wasn't really meaningful - what outfit for the mom to wear. No long term consequence of that choice, just different scenes depending on your choice. And nobody in their right mind would call DoD a kinetic novel.

Don't expect this guy to actually know what he's doing and be good at it (those take time) when he's just getting his feet wet.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
We'd better not tell Name there is another Quinn look alike :LOL: The Daisy scenes were great I wasn't expecting that from her I thought she'd just be the typical teen and would take a while to win over but she knows what she is doing and clearly desires the MC already. I hope Olivia ain't so serious with whoever she is with I wanted to avoid that question with her but was curious to see I hope Daisy is right about this so called person not being seen by them.

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
We'd better not tell Name there is another Quinn look alike :LOL: The Daisy scenes were great I wasn't expecting that from her I thought she'd just be the typical teen and would take a while to win over but she knows what she is doing and clearly desires the MC already. I hope Olivia ain't so serious with whoever she is with I wanted to avoid that question with her but was curious to see I hope Daisy is right about this so called person not being seen by them.
I'm keeping my distance from BaDIK thread for a while. I like to see people share their thoughts about the game. Like theories, plots, expectations, technical issues, character appreciations along with the criticisms. But after season 1 ended that thread turned into a shitstorm. Memes, irrelevant images and hundreds of pages nonsense chats. And the sad part is no one doing a shit about that. I'm hoping that upcoming update will fix this situation.

When I first met Daisy I was thinking the same thing. Maybe her scene happened too soon but I'm not complaining about that. How can I? :D I hope her desires continue at this pace.

About Olivia, I'm not sure she has a boyfriend at all. You know she is a gamer and people always thinks that gamers are nerd. Maybe she is using boyfriend lie to avoid that situtation. I hope we both right about this because I don't wanna think otherwise.

Last edited:
Reactions: EZ8lt

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Yes!:D I inspired by Fringe and decided to create this game so, there are a lot of similarities with the Fringe. By the way do you know any show as good as Fringe with same type of theme? :D :D
Did you ever watch Steins;Gate like I mentioned? :sneaky::LOL:

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
I'm keeping my distance from BaDIK thread for a while. I like to see people share their thoughts about the game. Like theories, plots, expectations, technical issues, character appreciations along with the criticisms. But after season 1 ended that thread turned into a shitstorm. Memes, irrelevant images and hundreds of pages nonsense chats. And the sad part is no one doing a shit about that. I'm hoping that upcoming update will fix this situation.

When I first met Daisy I was thinking the same thing. Maybe her scene happened too soon but I'm not complaining about that. How can I? :D I hope her desires continue at this pace.

About Olivia, I'm not sure she has a boyfriend at all. You know she is a gamer and people always thinks that gamers are nerd. Maybe she is using boyfriend lie to avoid that situtation. I hope we both right about this because I don't wanna think otherwise.

I am loving your banner. There are a few I don't recognize, I'm going to have to go on a scavenger hunt.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
loved Fringe..also was a Chuck fanatic...then..TV suddenly died..with only agents of shield left..now its going..tv may as well stop existing...

Reactions: MickeyRat

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
Yes!:D I inspired by Fringe and decided to create this game so, there are a lot of similarities with the Fringe. By the way do you know any show as good as Fringe with same type of theme? :D :D
There was one which was kinda similar but it was too dark for me so i left it in the middle of the second episode.....if it comes to me i'll let u know....

loved Fringe..also was a Chuck fanatic...then..TV suddenly died..with only agents of shield left..now its going..tv may as well stop existing...
chuck was also really nice...... i watched the whole dexter just for few episodes of yvonne

bcLK

Dec 31, 2017
1581840956982.png

That part I didn't understand. It says they're not technically MC sisters, but they are his sisters.
Are they blood sisters, daughters of the same father and mother, or are they siblings just because they have the same gene created in the lab? How were they born? From your mother's belly?
My English is bad, so I didn't quite understand the relationship between the characters.

• Angry
Reactions: laflare82
3.80 star(s) 132 Votes