TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
game is realy good, but i hate one thing is same in every game
if MC got 2 sister or "Roommate" one of them has to be a Bi or Lesbian and have girlfriend for MC to have threesome but don't give a shit about player's choice or decision :D it's totally same in every game :D
Side note. Has anybody told you how beautiful your avatar is? :sneaky:
Thank you so much for your support and comment :D
Hey, I was promised rape. Is it in future updates, did I pick the wrong choices or is it an auto gameover?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i have great confidence in this dev..he is enthusiastic and wants to make a great game..is why i and my server put forth our effort to assist in making it great with playtesting(me and woodz) and proofreading(ozel) we'll go to the wall to help good dev's and this is one..show him some support folks..hit his patreon and pop a buck or 3 down..

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I like this a lot.

The dialogue is pretty funny and the MC with flame haired Allison have some snappy chemistry.

It’s not bad at all. :):coffee:

Reactions: Purple Fellas

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Nice game

+ Pros:
*Good looking people.
* Fast paced animations & total control over the sex acts except when it comes to cumshot which was the only flaw..
*The plot is interesting even though it was similarly used before, mind control is always fun to have and it was executed beautifully in this one.
* Night visits: this is personal opinion but these scenes are a must in any incest game for me at least.

- Cons:

* The music was meh I had to turn it off and use my own it didn't suit some scenes.
* Small amount of content (in general the updates feel short these two updates could've easily been half one or one at best).
* Forced sex scenes (that's a sin in role playing erotic gaming, unless a character is married or romantically attached to MC from the very begining, never force the MC to have sex with them...No matter how good looking they're it should be up to the player to choose whom he/she sleeps with).

Ambitious project overall, it could get better with more members in the dev team, the only major complaint I have is how short it is but that also means it captured me and made me want to see more.

Zsvenn

Pinkified ✅
Donor
Dec 21, 2019
hey, at the beginning i thought slow way of telling. but appreciate it very much. good game, nice renders, I think it's great. and expect a lot of beautiful things

• Love

Inmortaliity

Feb 27, 2019
Nice game

+ Pros:
*Good looking people.
* Fast paced animations & total control over the sex acts except when it comes to cumshot which was the only flaw..
*The plot is interesting even though it was similarly used before, mind control is always fun to have and it was executed beautifully in this one.
* Night visits: this is personal opinion but these scenes are a must in any incest game for me at least.

- Cons:

* The music was meh I had to turn it off and use my own it didn't suit some scenes.
* Small amount of content (in general the updates feel short these two updates could've easily been half one or one at best).
* Forced sex scenes (that's a sin in role playing erotic gaming, unless a character is married or romantically attached to MC from the very begining, never force the MC to have sex with them...No matter how good looking they're it should be up to the player to choose whom he/she sleeps with).

Ambitious project overall, it could get better with more members in the dev team, the only major complaint I have is how short it is but that also means it captured me and made me want to see more.
Put this on the review-list (y)

Reactions: Drafox

Purple Fellas

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2019
Purple Fellas so Robin ask about MC is he hot and she interested and after Robin leave Daisy come and do some stuff with MC so i assume they are both Bi. it's only my assume tho Robin seems like a in love with Daisy but keep their relationship optional pls all set up for just MC got a threesome Robin and Daisy but i don't wanna see them together you know
We already decided how we want to proceed with their storyline and romantic relationship between daisy and robin is not likely but Robin won't give up so easly I can tell you that much :D

Purple Fellas

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2019
Side note. Has anybody told you how beautiful your avatar is? :sneaky:

Hey, I was promised rape. Is it in future updates, did I pick the wrong choices or is it an auto gameover?
I thought controling someone's mind and having sex with that person considered as rape. Maybe you missed a scene during talking with Samantha.

Reactions: Ozygator and Drafox

Purple Fellas

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2019
Nice game

+ Pros:
*Good looking people.

- Cons:

Thank you so much for taking your time and sharing your thoughts :D
Game is at early development level so contents will increase in time:)
About the music. We are always open to any suggestions and that includes music too. If you can send us some examples we might try to add them for the future updates :D

Reactions: Drafox

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Put this on the review-list (y)
I might once the game gets developped more I don't usually review games at this stage because it's both unfair and deceptive for the developper and the reader, I personally believe games should only be reviewed once they're at 0.4 at the very least unless they're episodic with tons of content in each release.

Thank you so much for taking your time and sharing your thoughts :D
Game is at early development level so contents will increase in time:)
About the music. We are always open to any suggestions and that includes music too. If you can send us some examples we might try to add them for the future updates :D
No problem, thank you for expanding the genre and for the hard work. As for suggestions I may have some but I'm not sure they're copyright friendly, in general I tend to use romantic soft music for calm and mature characters, loud metal or hard rock for teenagers or Goths & wild personalities, and tantric spiritual music during really hot scenes that involve something shocking like incest or an unexpected turn of events that leads to sex...There is free music on the internet so I'm sure you'll find plenty of producers who share their works for free use by gaming developpers.

To be more specific: When the first in game sex scene started, the music playing back then was energetic guitar if I'm not wrong, and it was not romantic or sexual in nature hence my complaint..It made it feel out of place..But that's subjective I could be wrong in some people's opinion.

TungstenDuck

May 6, 2018
I mean there is a non sci-fi way of doing this. Maybe you've heard of them? They're called roofies. That's rape fam.

Arassei

May 28, 2019
why is mc acting like his partner ran over his dog and then tried covering it up? she's part nof a secret(SECRET)
His reaction was normal. It's a betrayal.
I hope he will not be a weak and forgive her in the next chapter just like that. She has to endure hell before.

Reactions: Valeck and EZ8lt

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Let's say you went to a mental health doctor for hypnosis and after he put you in a trance & made sure you were under his control, he took advantage of the situation and fucked your brains out till he laid the foundation for a fat healthy baby to grow in your belly..Isn't that rape?
Yeah, because that's totally the same thing that happened in the game lol :FacePalm:

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes