Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Thank you so much. Seeing this kind of comments make us really happy. Which character did you like most?
Honestly I really can't decide who my favorite is. They're all beautiful. Allison's personality and her banter with the MC is perfect. I'm a sucker for Amber's tats and her body is fantastic. Vanessa is gorgeous and she has the 'mom hotness' going for her and both of the sisters are sexy in their own way. Plus, who doesn't like Asian chicks in badass leather like Haruka. Great job all around. Keep it up.

On a side note, the dialogue is vastly improved. I'm very impressed. It's always nice to see a dev who will put in the work and put out a polished game.

Purple Fellas

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2019
Honestly I really can't decide who my favorite is. They're all beautiful. Allison's personality and her banter with the MC is perfect. I'm a sucker for Amber's tats and her body is fantastic. Vanessa is gorgeous and she has the 'mom hotness' going for her and both of the sisters are sexy in their own way. Plus, who doesn't like Asian chicks in badass leather like Haruka. Great job all around. Keep it up.

On a side note, the dialogue is vastly improved. I'm very impressed. It's always nice to see a dev who will put in the work and put out a polished game.
Wow! Thank you so much, man. Your comment means a lot to us. We really devoted ourselves to this game and always work as hard as possible and we will always listen to this community to make Savior great. I hope with future updates we can reach all of you guys expectations. :D

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
ThunderRob participated in the script of this game ?

Hec, i'm conna certainly take a look at this game.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Premise is rife for harem-optional content perhaps? Don't want to get my hopes up based on the premise like I did for Retrieving the Past (for whom harem is haram.)

Also stoked to see the prevalence of tattoos. I have a soft spot for such women.

Last edited:

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Premise is rife for harem-optional content perhaps? Don't want to get my hopes up based on the premise like I did for Retrieving the Past (for whom harem is haram.)
I'm pretty sure PF said this is going to be a harem game. MC has mind control abilities. I'd say it's a pretty safe bet that if the MC wants all the girls, he's going to get all the girls. :LOL:

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I'm pretty sure PF said this is going to be a harem game. MC has mind control abilities. I'd say it's a pretty safe bet that if the MC wants all the girls, he's going to get all the girls. :LOL:
Brightens my day certainly. Also chuckled a bit when I recognized the model for Allison; I think she's being typecast as the spunky/sarcastic partner of the MC (Melissa from Allison Fall of the Apple) and yes i recognized her from her ass in the first scene :LOL:

Reactions: Ozel

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Brightens my day certainly. Also chuckled a bit when I recognized the model for Allison; I think she's being typecast as the spunky/sarcastic partner of the MC (Melissa from Allison Fall of the Apple) and yes i recognized her from her ass in the first scene :LOL:
I actually don't think Allison from Savior looks like Melissa from AFotA or The Shrink, but maybe that's just me. :LOL:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ThunderRob participated in the script of this game ?

Hec, i'm conna certainly take a look at this game.
only part i had in the script was..early on i lambasted the stories presentation here..the dev took notice..accepted invite to my server and we worked to bring out his quality writing instead of Shouty MacWTF style the first drop was in..so i did not do anything to the script..i shook up the dev and got him to find his smert :p what i did hands on is playtest look for bugs ..noticed alot of grammar and spelling errors and got my pal Ozel to proofread it for him..Ozel was hands on the script..so thank him :D
The renders were just too nice to go to waste..Team Thunder had to help :p

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
only part i had in the script was..early on i lambasted the stories presentation here..the dev took notice..accepted invite to my server and we worked to bring out his quality writing instead of Shouty MacWTF style the first drop was in..so i did not do anything to the script..i shook up the dev and got him to find his smert :p what i did hands on is playtest look for bugs ..noticed alot of grammar and spelling errors and got my pal Ozel to proofread it for him..Ozel was hands on the script..so thank him :D
The renders were just too nice to go to waste..Team Thunder had to help :p
Thanks for the shout out, Rob. :D

Yes, I proofread and edited the script. Still made a few mistakes, though, sorry about that. Will try to do better next time. :LOL:

bigbossbravo6

Sep 21, 2017
A bit early to decide, don't you think?
no, no I do not, I've played a lot of games here, and in the short playtime I've had with them they've had way more choices than this. Besides I haven't written the game off, merely pointed out the impression I've gotten.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
It does feel a bit kinetic when you have the option to do or not do something but that leads you to a game over scene.
What you just described is the exact opposite of a kinetic novel. A kinetic novel doesn't give the player any choices, so you would never be given a choice that would lead you to a game over screen in a KN.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
What you just described is the exact opposite of a kinetic novel. A kinetic novel doesn't give the player any choices, so you would never be given a choice that would lead you to a game over screen in a KN.
Kinetic has no choice, this game has the illusion of choice. The story is propelled to a certain way regardless of what you do, either you do that one single way the developer decided on or it's game over, therefore it becomes a linear storytelling instead of a branching path one, that's why it does have the feeling of being kinetic.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Kinetic has no choice, this game has the illusion of choice. The story is propelled to a certain way regardless of what you do, either you do that one single way the developer decided on or it's game over, therefore it becomes a linear storytelling instead of a branching path one, that's why it does have the feeling of being kinetic.
Honestly, most games like this offer the illusion of choice. Most of the time in these games when you have a choice, no matter which choice you make, nothing or very little actually changes, or you have a choice of a good outcome or a bad outcome, so obviously you're steered towards the good outcome.

In that regard, I don't find this game is much different from other games of its kind, but that's just my two cents. Most important things are whether I like the characters and/or find the story to be good/interesting, since I know most of what I choose isn't going to make any immediate impact, if it even makes much of an impact or even has any impact at all on the events of the game or the ending I get.

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes