Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
Extras: didnt work for me it error no start maybe error was my faily i made folder moved 2 script original files to that folder called it old script

Ludvinae

Sep 28, 2017
Nice game so far, the redhead cop is pretty hot!
The family situation isn't original but there is room to devellop the girls into something interesting given what we learn at the start of the update.
The two scenes with the little sister are good, I hope you won't make sex scenes with choices (faster, cum....) like the one in the first release, it's abit of a moodkiller and it's more enjoyable when it's done in a more scripted way IMO.
Added this game to my watch list, best of luck to the devs with their project!

Reactions: Purple Fellas

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
The family situation isn't original but there is room to devellop the girls into something interesting given what we learn at the start of the update.
The two scenes with the little sister are good, I hope you won't make sex scenes with choices (faster, cum....) like the one in the first release, it's abit of a moodkiller and it's more enjoyable when it's done in a more scripted way IMO.
Tbh I was more annoyed at the "auto pull out" shit lol

Purple Fellas

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2019
Thank you so much. Allison is also our favorite so don't worry, you'll see more of her :D

• Love
Reactions: Ludvinae

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Savior v0.2.

if you ask why: 0011 screenshot14022020_150258.jpg the66 screenshot14022020_150708.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Purple Fellas so Robin ask about MC is he hot and she interested and after Robin leave Daisy come and do some stuff with MC so i assume they are both Bi. it's only my assume tho Robin seems like a in love with Daisy but keep their relationship optional pls all set up for just MC got a threesome Robin and Daisy but i don't wanna see them together you know

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
why is mc acting like his partner ran over his dog and then tried covering it up? she's part nof a secret(SECRET)

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes