evildead

Feb 11, 2018
link don't work. can someone re link the patch thanks

RN83

Professional Pessimist
Donor
Jun 16, 2018
Any chance of the patch on something other than zippy?

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Renders looks good but no ''Animated'' tag as far I can see. Is that true? Sex scenes has just pictures? Or he forgot to add that tag?

Purple Fellas

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2019
After listened to all of your comments and suggestions, we tried to do our best for 0.2 version of the game. Please share all your opinions, comments, suggestions with us. You can visit our discord channel and follow the game's progress. We can't say thank you enough to ThunderRob McWoodz Ozel for their tremendous help and support. Be sure to check out ThunderRob'S discord channel :D

RidiculAwsome

Feb 12, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.2 :

Mega

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Discord:
Is your android version with incest patch or not? If it's not can you add incest patch? Also, it would be good to see this link at the main thread maybe you can ask some staff members to do that for you.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Some decisions will be morally wrong but give you more access to sex scenes
that may be the problem in the long road, for example, to see sex scenes i will need X body, i dont like body swapping so having restricted scenes will fucking kill it, wether it will make less content for me or either for others...
I suggest you making different povs that shows no face etc so it doenst need to be forced into body swapping to get the same scenes with our original mc, except ofc for the scenes you plan as mc playing a lesbian for example.

now this is a suggestion to please all your fanbase that u can have in the future, it will make content for both players that like body swapping and those that dont and it will certainly reduce the work content, have in mind that people will damm complain if they are forced into body swapping to play/see x scene. I for once when i support X dev i pay for content they make, if you go and have that content restricted to X like body swapping and i dont get content like others that like it do, it will make me quit the support to you for example.

As for lesbian sex , if people dont want to body swapp you can make the mc voyeur them or something like that (either by being i their house or ascess some kind of cam inside the house etc or have some kind of power that allow him, take your choice) , it will be easily done by you guys and have equal content to any player.

Last edited:

Aug 17, 2019
Is your android version with incest patch or not? If it's not can you add incest patch? Also, it would be good to see this link at the main thread maybe you can ask some staff members to do that for you.
will be updated

Purple Fellas

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2019
that may be the problem in the long road, for example, to see sex scenes i will need X body, i dont like body swapping so having restricted scenes will fucking kill it, wether it will make less content for me or either for others...
I suggest you making different povs that shows no face etc so it doenst need to be forced into body swapping to get the same scenes with our original mc, except ofc for the scenes you plan as mc playing a lesbian for example.
We are planning to do it like this; If you don't want to see any body-swapping scene you will get to choose that and the content you are gonna see will be different but satisfying. We want to give every player the opportunity to see what they like. And about lesbian scenes with body swap. We talk about that recently but we are not really sure If players will like it or not.

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes