hkennereth

Mar 3, 2019
Looks interesting, the preview renders are particularly nice, but I wish it had a mac version. I don't have any other OS available right now.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
well i liked this game a whole lot better now. finally starting to get some choices and everything just looks great...my only problem is nose-rings are such a turn off this is the first time i avoided the sister in an incest game. i dont really care when it comes to side characters since we dont see them that often but the sister who is a main cast member...yeah not into it. but aside from that i really really hope the best for dev.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
We are planning to do it like this; If you don't want to see any body-swapping scene you will get to choose that and the content you are gonna see will be different but satisfying. We want to give every player the opportunity to see what they like. And about lesbian scenes with body swap. We talk about that recently but we are not really sure If players will like it or not.
i dont think you are getting what i mean or im missunderstanding you, let me give you an example, if you are into body swapping you get 2 sex scenes but if you just play as the mc you only get 1 scene, that will be a problem and make some people not pledge to you because of less content, thats what i mean, is not about having content i like, is about having equal content wether i like or not bodyswapping.
also will be a problem if you can fuck X girl in bodyswapping while you cant fuck her with the mc for example.
hope is more clear now ;)

Last edited:

Purple Fellas

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2019
i dont think you are getting what i mean or im missunderstanding you, let me giveyou and example, if you are into body swapping you get 2 sex scenes but if you just play as the mc you only get 1 scene, that will be a problem and make some people not pledge to you because of less content, thats what i mean, is not about having content i like, is about having equal content wether i like or not bodyswapping.
also will be a problem if you can fuck X girl in bodyswapping while you cant fuck her with the mc for example.
hope is more clear now ;)
Alright, I get it now. You are making a good point. We will consider this for future updates :D

Aug 17, 2019
Is your android version with incest patch or not? If it's not can you add incest patch? Also, it would be good to see this link at the main thread maybe you can ask some staff members to do that for you.
Updated with the patch

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Looks interesting, the preview renders are particularly nice, but I wish it had a mac version. I don't have any other OS available right now.
Dude, don't apologize for using MacOS. It's a legitimate choice.

Purple Fellas really nice looking renders. The story sounds interesting as well.
Some suggestions:
  1. Make a Mac version. It's simple - when you do "Build Distributions", select "Macintosh x86_64". Ren'Py will do everything you need and spit out a zip.
  2. Don't separate the Windows and Linux versions. Select "PC Windows and Linux" and you'll get both Windows x64 and Linux in 1 distribution. Then you don't need to select "Linux x86/x86_64".
  3. About the incest patch - I don't know if you guys make it or not, *cough cough*, but instead of having a complete replacement of the script that needs to be updated for every new release, have a patch that sets a flag, and key off the flag in your script. Or just key off renpy.loadable() of the patch file. That's what games like Milfy City do.
  4. I haven't looked at your code, but it's a good idea to investigate the . It can save a lot of headaches later if you need to go back and change variables, etc.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Alright, I get it now. You are making a good point. We will consider this for future updates :D
another way for example can be for the mc to have some kind of "illusion spell" to make the girl think you are the guy we can bodyswapp, you use povs where you dont need to change the sex scene and voila equal content for both routes XD
the only work you will do is some extra text, the scene and assets (renders) will be the same.

btw gj so far ;)

PoisonedWolf

Mar 11, 2018
The lack of variables is annoying, I choose not to watch the lesbian scene yet Daisy talks like I did, then chose to wake up to avoid her handjob but there is no variable set to remember that decision, which probably mean in a future update she will act like she did. Why give us a choice that won't matter.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
The lack of variables is annoying, I choose not to watch the lesbian scene yet Daisy talks like I did, then chose to wake up to avoid her handjob but there is no variable set to remember that decision, which probably mean in a future update she will act like she did. Why give us a choice that won't matter.
yeah that kinda bugged me also.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
For future updates, we will add more serious and important choices that will affect the game's story so don't worry. Thank you so much for trying our game and sharing your opinion :D
my last question for the night. is there a route where you can avoid daisy route but still get Robin?

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
For 0.2 no. But If we see more people asking for the same thing we can add for the future updates. I have a question for you. Why do you want to avoid daisy. She is adorable :D :p
earlier post i mentioned her nose-ring. BIG turn off for me. other piercings i dont care about...attitude is ok more assertive then cute. but i havent seen her "cute" side yet :p :sneaky:

Purple Fellas

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2019
earlier post i mentioned her nose-ring. BIG turn off for me. other piercings i dont care about...attitude is ok more assertive then cute. but i havent seen her "cute" side yet :p :sneaky:
Actually we are having a problem with dealing her nose-ring too while rendering the character so we might have to get rid of it. Lucky for you :D :D

Reactions: Look-see

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Actually we are having a problem with dealing her nose-ring too while rendering the character so we might have to get rid of it. Lucky for you :D :D
...well there goes my excuse for not liking her:sneaky:

well at this point all i can say is good luck to you. and if theres a few more updates (1-3) you'll likely have me as a patron (y)

Purple Fellas

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2019
...well there goes my excuse for not liking her:sneaky:

well at this point all i can say is good luck to you. and if theres a few more updates (1-3) you'll likely have me as a patron (y)
Originally we were planning to publish updates every 4-5 weeks but after reading all the feedbacks we decided to fix our approach and change lots of things from the previous version. If everything goes as planned from now on we will publish a new version of the game each month(maybe 1 week later than that). :D

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Technically, you watched a part of it, so her acting like you watched isn't a far fetched thing.

Reactions: Purple Fellas
3.80 star(s) 132 Votes