Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

16.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Developer note: As you guys already know, we made this extra-version because of my shoulder injury. I wasn't able to work for the last couple of weeks so instead of waiting and doing nothing, my partner created a few extra scenes with Daisy and Amber. None of those extra scenes will affect the actual storyline so if you don't want to play just to see those scenes, you can skip this version. By the way, we already started working on version 0.9 and we are planning to share a preview picture and progress report really soon.

EDIT: NOTE: My Mega acc got nuked will not reupload the links are in the OP anyway.

Last edited:

TrissLover

Sep 15, 2020

View attachment 1476474

Developer note: As you guys already know, we made this extra-version because of my shoulder injury. I wasn't able to work for the last couple of weeks so instead of waiting and doing nothing, my partner created a few extra scenes with Daisy and Amber. None of those extra scenes will affect the actual storyline so if you don't want to play just to see those scenes, you can skip this version. By the way, we already started working on version 0.9 and we are planning to share a preview picture and progress report really soon.

Windows/Linux x64
Windows x86
MAC
Great, thanks for sharing :love:, :D.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This unofficial release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.3.2
Size: 4862M
SHA1SUM: 46ce86af16ca7d8e8d4bdec60227b3daf0c757c8
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

Ripley1982

Dec 8, 2017
Love that some smart ppl started using torrents

Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This unofficial release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.3.2
Size: 4862M
SHA1SUM: 46ce86af16ca7d8e8d4bdec60227b3daf0c757c8
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
I understand I might be getting the same scenes here as the ones I played with 0.8 beta based on my choices (strange, because according to the changelog, I should see Amber and/or Daisy stuff as I have both paths open.. but let's say it's ok), but why do I see the message at the end of this update about this being the end of version 0.8c and not 0.8e? :unsure:

I mean, It would make sense not to have access to any extra content for Amber and Daisy if this was actually v0.8c I guess, but the zip file seems to be v0.8e so..

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
// Make sure to save your game at the beginning of this version. We are planning to release another version of the 0.8 with extra content with Amber or Daisy depending on your previous choice with Amber. Those scenes won't affect the main storyline and they will be optional. We are doing this because of my shoulder injury. I won't be able to work for a few weeks so my partner will work on those extra scenes without me. //

Ok. Will skip this update

• Angry
Reactions: Dipsode

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
// Make sure to save your game at the beginning of this version. We are planning to release another version of the 0.8 with extra content with Amber or Daisy depending on your previous choice with Amber. Those scenes won't affect the main storyline and they will be optional. We are doing this because of my shoulder injury. I won't be able to work for a few weeks so my partner will work on those extra scenes without me. //

Ok. Will skip this update
I think the 'e' on this 0.8e means that this is the extra version.
Your quote referred to the 0.8 release back at the end of September.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Savior [v0.8e] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.74 GB
Original Size Mac: 4.73 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 322 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 305 MB: -

It's been hours of uploading everything to Mega again, but they suspended 2 accounts today, so sorry for the Mega Links that are not working, I will upload them with time

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:
Feb 9, 2021
am I the only one having "uncaught exceptions" when I try to open a save? I am really getting tired of restarting VN's everytime an update comes out. I guess Ill just wait til it's finished and then read it. I was really into this game.

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
Hi,
In 0.8e there is an if statement at line 7143 which does not seem to do anything as the label it jumps to, is the next line.
So true or false same thing happens?

Comments please.

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
am I the only one having "uncaught exceptions" when I try to open a save? I am really getting tired of restarting VN's everytime an update comes out. I guess Ill just wait til it's finished and then read it. I was really into this game.
I had saved on 0.7c and used it on 0.8e . No problem. This was on a PC.
I always save multiple times while reading in case one does not work so do not have to back to the start.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Savior v0.8e.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

3.80 star(s) 131 Votes