JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
What do you mean the last release didn't have much new content? It was pretty much on paar with other releases after v0.5.
When the last release was available, the number of renders was ridiculously low. I don't remember, but it was in the 80's. I didn't bother to download.

RidiculAwsome

Feb 12, 2019
When the last release was available, the number of renders was ridiculously low. I don't remember, but it was in the 80's. I didn't bother to download.
The number of renders for the latest release was 404. In fact, almost all the latest releases have at least 300+ renders and 6+ animations. This one I think has 14 animations. If you are referring to the latest release which is the Christmas Special, it's a short version and meant to be a gift to their patrons, which is a really nice gesture if you ask me. Because 0.9c was released only a few days ago and now they also released an extra episode just for Christmas.

Reactions: Bob69

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Savior XMAS-Special.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
What RidiculAwsome said. The v0.9b had 404 render and 11 animations + 3 more animations that were released with v0.9c. That release what exactly 2 weeks ago. The next version will take until, my guess would be, February.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
To all those pathetic morons who are crying about Xmas

so you don't get to criticise dev over what he wants to give.

I think you're idea of what "crying" is might be out of alignment with what rational people think, since not liking something isn't by default 'crying'.
Actually people do get to criticize whatever they like, since this a forum for giving opinions.

DGun23

May 17, 2018
Can someone tell me how long is the game currently(in hrs)? I remember playing when it first came out and did not have that much content then..

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Can someone tell me how long is the game currently(in hrs)? I remember playing when it first came out and did not have that much content then..
I spent at least an hour+ on my first time playthrough the other night. It's definitely reached the "worth playing" stage as far as that and the inclusion of advanced sexual payout offerings goes if that is a personal criteria point you look for.

Now whether the game is actually as good overall as some of the piled up and fairly overhyped up "OMG 5 stars!" reviews (the story is really only "different" on the most basic of presentation levels. beyond that it's actually pretty same ol same ol shallow and simplified in the same way most screw your family game stories are when they are written by low effort/skill writers) would have you believe....that's a whole other matter imo. Personally I found it pretty "worth playing" average across the board, but there is also really nothing there or drawing you in that's worth anything more then keeping the most casual eye out for future DL updates.

Balthasar-Gelt

Aug 5, 2021
Edit: Updated for version 0.9b

I've made a Walkthrough/Gallery/Cheat mod for this game
  • Best choices in dialogue colored green
  • Scene replay gallery added to the main menu
  • Cheat menu button added to the top right of the screen
Download : MEGA
scrappy Can you please update your mod for v0.9c?
Some new animations were added and I played the game with your mod and it prevents the new animations from showing up.It would be great if you can update your mod with the new animations.

OldmanRed

Mar 13, 2018
I decided to do a walkthrough for this game, hope you guys enjoy! All thanks to my Sensei Master Qleaf.

Edit: Updated to v0.9b

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
did it work in 0.9c?

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I fucking LOVED the xmas special. Wish it were cannon but gods damned I fucking loved each scenario!
Makes me want to fuck Mom/altMom, Daisy/altDasiy, and Olivia/altOlivia together just that much more!

Cannot fucking wait for a cannon three+some with them. Thanks devs!

Reactions: Bob69
3.90 star(s) 128 Votes