dddkingddd

Apr 27, 2018
anyone care to educate me on the differences between the original, remastered and remastered upgrade versions?

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Remaster and Extra DL links are dead, anon works but won't let me download unless I allow browser notification which I don't know how using TOR.
1672649574504.png

Reactions: spokkimax

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Okay guys, why is this popular??? Its in every list of 'must play VN', with something like klannad and stein gates. But it have such badly written story, from the perspective of story cohesion I mean, not by content.
I mean it have good plot and promises at the beginning but at the midpoint it all turns to shit and story become edgy as fuck just for the sake of being edgy as fuck. Fuck me, it took me considerable effort to finish it without turning it off after the midpoint.
Yes its grim and dark but as soon as you think about what happens there it all falls to rubble.

Like, Saya was able to turn Fu-..Fumi-...ex wannabe-gf to looks like her. Cool...why doesnt she make herself looks like ordinary human being?! It was her point when shes messed neighbor head, to try and check does/how to make other humans accept her as a...living bean/human.
Next, Saya rape by aforementioned neighbor. Literally edgy action for the sake of being an edgy story.
Sayas inability to find her 'father' despite being a supernatural living supercomputer. I mean, she should remember everything about where she was and how she get here, if she is really that smart.
Plot holes, like no police actions after missing of firstly one than three humans. What in Japan thats an ordinary thing that humans got missing????

Also, I wasnt bee able to finish route stay "with saya -> dont call to doctor". My curiocity here weaker than my cringe sense. What did I missed?

• Angry
Reactions: karabiner98k

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
First of all, thank you for sharing this one. I wanted to test it before buying it.

I have a question about the upgrade, should it be installed after installing the first file?

If so, why not merge the two files into a single enhanced remaster file?

I assume this second file is for those who haven't updated the game yet, but just in case, I'd like to know if I need to install it...

dderp921

May 23, 2023
The installer-created shortcut for the remastered version is broken, if anyone cares to fix it. It's not really a big deal to just make your own, though.

Poyoh123

Feb 23, 2023
Does anyone have a download for the censored Steam release? I'm specifically looking for a version with all the sex scenes cut out.

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
If anyone needs the 18+ patch for the Steam version
Came here looking for this so I could patch my steam copy
Thank you both.

David - Thank you for the patch, you hero

crying-tears-of-joy-gif-i9.gif

Lilly - Thank you for pointing out the download I needed for the Steam version. I just got the game today (on sale) and just finished patching it. This is, perfecto.

Excite.gif

• Hey there
Reactions: Twistty

asdfghjkuytrefsdfvb

Oct 31, 2019
@Alexander Krisnov
She has breasts - small ones - but breasts.
It is not 3dcg rendered - which "for the most part" - is the rule here on F95.
(However - some 2dcg games - were banned also - it's a case by case basis).
Saya is not refereed to as "child like" in any sense of the term.
It's a a true... Classic VN - that is shared and still sold worldwide!
Its has a home here - and it belongs here!!!!
Or people could stop caring about loli content and banning it from safe places,, since it doesnt actualy hurt anyone,,

4.50 star(s) 28 Votes