Collection GIF Video Sayika collection [2022-08-07] [SayikaSP]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ganso-kun

May 19, 2020
Can somebody post the full pack of Chika Fujiwara?
I mean the 2021June rewards (5 character CGs)(.zip File)
(Or just the full pack of Chika Fujiwara)

Last edited:

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Im not sure if they are full.

I had to relabel everything due to the folder labels being corrupt from OP. I don't believe that this is the full set of Fujikawa Chika for that month since my set is 1.43 GB large.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
The variations are small, is basically a combinations of this tags:
Inverted or normal nipples
hairy or shaved pussy
full-nude or semi-nude

I needed more conformation to see if that is all the variations for that part before posting them. I manage to find a Tier 1 for this part and added it with it due to the subtitle script being included. Plus it was helpful for me to use as a reference and relabel all these file to their accurate name of what they were given. So thank you GORypeCu for finding the rest of the part and list out the tags for them also. Happy now?
I see, then can you share the Full set?
How about I give you . OP only have 3/5 characters and I manage to find the rest of them. I believe this is everything I can find within this reward. Due to the Gumroad page saying the zip file size is 3.47 GB and this one is 3.46 GB. I relabel mostly everything correctly due to OP label for the files are corrupted.

Here Also

EDIT: OP Updated

Last edited:
Aug 31, 2021
Nepgear C [Tier 1 + Tier 3]
I needed more conformation to see if that is all the variations for that part before posting them. I manage to find a Tier 1 for this part and added it with it due to the subtitle script being included. Plus it was helpful for me to use as a reference and relabel all these file to their accurate name of what they were given. So thank you GORypeCu for finding the rest of the part and list out the tags for them also. Happy now?

How about I give you June 2021 Rewards (5 character CGs) [Unzippered]. OP only have 3/5 characters and I manage to find the rest of them. I believe this is everything I can find within this reward. Due to the Gumroad page saying the zip file size is 3.47 GB and this one is 3.46 GB. I relabel mostly everything correctly due to OP label for the files are corrupted.

Here Also September 2021 CG Reward - Raikou Mama(+Naked Variants) (Fate/Grand Order) [Tier 2]
Woa nice, thanks a lot.

HansukeX

Jan 19, 2020
Thx! Do you by any chance have other two variant folders name for this set? I have to guess it at the spot and just make them English.
These are the names of the folders for Chiaki in the June 2021 rewards:

ヌード (Nude)
バニーガール (Bunny Girl)
制服 (Seifuku = Uniform)

Thanks for updating the June 2021 rewards! I didn't have the Hanazuki folder.

Also, for consistency's sake, in the June 2021 rewards folder names, "Style 95" is actually translated as "Type 95".

Last edited:
Reactions: yutakan

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
These are the names of the folders for Chiaki in the June 2021 rewards:

ヌード (Nude)
バニーガール (Bunny Girl)
制服 (Seifuku = Uniform)

Thanks for updating the June 2021 rewards! I didn't have the Hanazuki folder.

Also, for consistency's sake, in the June 2021 rewards folder names, "Style 95" is actually translated as "Type 95".
Folders names are update. Thank for that!

DistributedShard

Nov 16, 2020
there's a new set for Septermber:

Still no clue about finding the Emilia CG rewards from October 2020?
is this what you're looking for?
the original Miku and Emilia CG from 2020 haven't surfaced yet in high quality. their only existence is from the patreon

Jul 8, 2021
is this what you're looking for?
the original Miku and Emilia CG from 2020 haven't surfaced yet in high quality. their only existence is from the patreon
Yes, this one.
So, it's not existing yet in high quality but... does that mean there is a low quality one available?
I wonder why they're not released, it's almost been a year...

boom_1

Dec 11, 2020
Nepgear C [Tier 1 + Tier 3]

How about I give you June 2021 Rewards (5 character CGs) [Unzippered]. OP only have 3/5 characters and I manage to find the rest of them. I believe this is everything I can find within this reward. Due to the Gumroad page saying the zip file size is 3.47 GB and this one is 3.46 GB. I relabel mostly everything correctly due to OP label for the files are corrupted.

Here Also September 2021 CG Reward - Raikou Mama(+Naked Variants) (Fate/Grand Order) [Tier 2]

EDIT: OP Updated
The link is dead and there were only a few CG's in September

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
The link is dead and there were only a few CG's in September
OP has it and that was the amount of CGs that came within his good drive for September Tier 2. Unless there some thing you know about within his PSDs Tier 3 that come with more. Because I don't have that.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote