Collection GIF Video Sayika collection [2022-08-07] [SayikaSP]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DistributedShard

Nov 16, 2020
Yes, this one.
So, it's not existing yet in high quality but... does that mean there is a low quality one available?
I wonder why they're not released, it's almost been a year...
what I meant is that they're only available as posts on Patreon (as far as I know). up until a few months ago we didn't even know what the 2020 drawings looked like since the Patreon posts didn't leak till about August. the "low quality" ones are the images on that kemono post. there's a third CG in this situation as well (Keifa):

if you skim through the comments on the Emilia "redrawing" posts on kemono, sayika mentioned he redrew them because he gave up on the ones from october 2020: (see second last comment for the reply). this seems to imply he never animated the october ones, but still not certain if the october CG images were released in high quality.

not sure if that applies only to Emilia, or also to Miku/Keifa (likely all). a shame if you ask me since I think the october Miku is the stronger composition over the redrawn Miku that was animated in march 2021- would love to see a high quality CG of that, even if non-animated.

Jul 8, 2021
what I meant is that they're only available as posts on Patreon (as far as I know). up until a few months ago we didn't even know what the 2020 drawings looked like since the Patreon posts didn't leak till about August. the "low quality" ones are the images on that kemono post. there's a third CG in this situation as well (Keifa):

if you skim through the comments on the Emilia "redrawing" posts on kemono, sayika mentioned he redrew them because he gave up on the ones from october 2020: (see second last comment for the reply). this seems to imply he never animated the october ones, but still not certain if the october CG images were released in high quality.

not sure if that applies only to Emilia, or also to Miku/Keifa (likely all). a shame if you ask me since I think the october Miku is the stronger composition over the redrawn Miku that was animated in march 2021- would love to see a high quality CG of that, even if non-animated.
Oh, ok, I see. Well, thank you for the detailed answer, that's cool.
So, I guess we only have to hope they'll be released one day, at least as PNG...

Calendar

Jun 18, 2020
Sry kinda confused, is my assumption correct that:
1. Named archives such as 20xx-xx, more rewards, various rewards, and Nepgear are all different contents.
2. And "compressed collection" contains all above it (so except Nepgarr) but compressed.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Sry kinda confused, is my assumption correct that:
1. Named archives such as 20xx-xx, more rewards, various rewards, and Nepgear are all different contents.
2. And "compressed collection" contains all above it (so except Nepgarr) but compressed.
Correct

RitoShimada

Sep 16, 2017
All the links for 2019 - 10 collection don't work anymore (Mixdrop seems like it works but the download prompt won't appear no matter how many times I clicked on the "download" button; the other 2 options are gone).

Edit: They are fixed. Thanks!

Last edited:

Xingk

Sep 20, 2021
十一月在哪儿?你能标记每个月吗?抱歉

where is november Can you tag each month? Feel sorry

Last edited by a moderator:

GORypeCu

Mar 9, 2021
Date: February20, March20, September20, March21, April21, July21, August21
Mixdrop:
If link break please tell me
Thanks for sharing but some of theses videos are with worst quality and less framerate when compared with the original source and from what was already shared here.

Example: Emilia, Keifa, Miku, Nepgear A & B are with less quality, the 60fps videos are in 30fps, and the portrait videos are with unnecessarily black bars making then landscape, don't know where you got theses files, but theses videos in specific, someone probably tried to repack them to save space but didn't know what was doing and screwed up with the files.

But still worth the download if someone want the PNGs/GIFs and don't have them.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Thanks for sharing but some of theses videos are with worst quality and less framerate when compared with the original source and from what was already shared here.

Example: Emilia, Keifa, Miku, Nepgear A & B are with less quality, the 60fps videos are in 30fps, and the portrait videos are with unnecessarily black bars making then landscape, don't know where you got theses files, but theses videos in specific, someone probably tried to repack them to save space but didn't know what was doing and screwed up with the files.

But still worth the download if someone want the PNGs/GIFs and don't have them.
Nepgear C was also missing the NoPH variants in those downloads. Lucky I still have it.

HansukeX

Jan 19, 2020
Guys, does any of the links in op has ?
It is in a collection that was posted in this thread earlier by hifi-man. The links are down and it is a ~20GB file. I don't think the OP was ever updated to include stuff from that uploaded collection that was missing earlier. It could be in the "More Rewards" links, unsure though. EDIT: It's apparently in the "Various Rewards" as stated by RD8K.

I would get the pack that you want from the collection and reupload it myself, but my upload speed is abysmal. It takes about two minutes for me to upload a 6 MB file and that's not counting random disconnects, so it's pretty much impossible for me.

Hopefully someone that grabbed that collection and has a more modern connection can help you out.
Sorry I can't be of much more use to you.

Also, does anyone know if Sayika will ever finish that Pneuma work they started in 2021-09? They said they would finish it after Sept ended, but I'm not sure if they ever made another update post about it again.
Untitled-1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Yumekoo Jabami
Oct 28, 2021
Thanks for the answer you two. Also thanks for the offer to reupload it, but there's no need. I'll download the whole link. Just wanted to know inside which one it is so i don't waste time downloading a pack which don't even include it

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote