Collection GIF Video Sayika collection [2022-08-07] [SayikaSP]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
that is 1650 games :p

that is like asking which game is and give an explanation and then have someone post a reply with a link to google search "game" :p
The guy asked which games had animations, I gave him the list. Yes, there are a shit ton of games with animations.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
The guy asked which games had animations, I gave him the list. Yes, there are a shit ton of games with animations.
no, I asked which games had THESE animations that is in this download, there are not animations from 1650 games in this download

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Just add the 2D and 2DCG filters as well and your results will narrow down
indeed, like adding "anal" after you searched for "sex" will filter down google result as well.......
it is still too much when you look for 1 or 2 games

moreheat

May 27, 2020
Granted I've already deleted the files before thinking to post this comment but when I skimmed what was in the files it seemed pretty complete as far as what's on the net right now since you can find the March 2019 stuff on panda, and the rest of her 2019 content consists of

April, May, June, August, September (originally this was split into 2 parts due to a promised piece being distributed late), October, and December.

As for the games that the characters are from

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

While I'm at it, March featured Raikou (FGO) and Kyaru from Princess Connect though that isn't included here iirc?
And in 2020 the only month she's released content for so far is April.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
downloaded 8GB, after decompression total folder size is 3.42GB
what kind of fuckery is this

nvm you have to extract manually

Jim2tolive

Nov 23, 2019
Does it have the freebie Noire vid, whose link in pixiv is gone?

EDIT, Also MEGA link has expired.

Last edited:

bobjenkin098

Jun 22, 2020
And in 2020 the only month she's released content for so far is April.
There's actually content for February and March 2020 as well but it was free content and the links are dead now. I haven't been able to find this content anywhere, has anyone else had any luck?

Reactions: Artorias23

007AVIAVI

Feb 24, 2019
The mega link is down. Unfortunately, I can't download from any of the other links coz I have a limited internet with a per day data limit of 1.5 gb. Mega lets me resume. Any chance of a reupload?

Seikuri

Jan 19, 2018
No way I could have guessed these.
Fair, only reason I recognize them myself is due to Darling in the Franxx being one of my friends favorite anime and the popularity of Quintessential Quintuplets.

Hi-FiMan

Jun 10, 2019
I have everything up to July 2020 and artist galleries if somebody wants to receive the files and add new links (preferably NOPY). It's about 15GiB in size and I can try to re-compress them to shrink size and have the archive use unicode.

HansukeX

Jan 19, 2020
I have everything up to July 2020 and artist galleries if somebody wants to receive the files and add new links (preferably NOPY). It's about 15GiB in size and I can try to re-compress them to shrink size and have the archive use unicode.
Has anyone offered to do this?

I wish I could do this but my upload speed is an abysmal 150 kbps.....

However, if you've managed to compress the size, I'm willing to give it a shot.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote