Collection GIF Video Sayika collection [2022-08-07] [SayikaSP]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

orapro

Jul 4, 2020
First of all, thanks for sharing!!

I don't think convert PNG to JPG is a good idea, because it is negligible compared to videos, and will lose transparency.

Also, I noticed that your OS seems to have replaced Chinese & Japanese characters with "_" , causes some file to get identical filename and be overwritten. (e.g. 插入A.mp4 & 摩擦A.mp4 --> __A.mp4 & __A.mp4)

HansukeX

Jan 19, 2020
First of all, thanks for sharing!!

I don't think convert PNG to JPG is a good idea, because it is negligible compared to videos, and will lose transparency.
If I'm not mistaken, I don't think the source originally came with .png files.

Last edited:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Also, I noticed that your OS seems to have replaced Chinese & Japanese characters with "_" , causes some file to get identical filename and be overwritten. (e.g. 插入A.mp4 & 摩擦A.mp4 --> __A.mp4 & __A.mp4)
Yeah, the archive was a fucking mess. Do you have identical filenames within the same folder?

orapro

Jul 4, 2020
Yeah, the archive was a fucking mess. Do you have identical filenames within the same folder?
They were different filenames in Chinese/Japanese, but became identical after replace "non-English characters" with "_".
So for me, I don't get indentical filenames because my system didn't perform that operation. (when handling archives from https://f95zone.to/threads/sayika-collection-2020-10-06-sayikasp.51705/post-4272957)

P.S. Such operations may also be performed by unzip software rather than the system. It may take some effort to figure out where the problem is.

orapro

Jul 4, 2020
If I'm not mistaken, I don't think the source originally came with .png files.
I think the source of current version is come from https://f95zone.to/threads/sayika-collection-2020-10-06-sayikasp.51705/post-4272957, there are PNG files in it.
(the links are now unavaliable, but I downloaded them before.)

Another obvious different is the "original" JPG files have 4:4:4 chroma sampling, and "converted" JPG files have 4:2:0 chroma sampling. (this is for nerds though)

Reactions: HansukeX

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017

Hi-FiMan

Jun 10, 2019
Are the names mangled in my uploads? Or just the re-upload? 7zip archives supposedly use unicode which prevents the "_" problem but zip does not by default depending on the compression program. What's with this PNG to JPEG conversion?

New updates coming soon!

orapro

Jul 4, 2020
Are the names mangled in my uploads? Or just the re-upload? 7zip archives supposedly use unicode which prevents the "_" problem but zip does not by default depending on the compression program. What's with this PNG to JPEG conversion?

New updates coming soon!
Your uploads are mostly fine in my environment, but still have some unusual character, this is due to some of the original filenames in Big5 encoding have been explained by Shift-JIS encoding, but I still managed to get them back though.

Yeah, ANSI is a mess, Unicode is civilized.

HansukeX

Jan 19, 2020
Thank you.

konan215 Here's the torrent.

*My connection may not be very good, so I'm uploading an archive to GD too.
GD: GD (Archive password: password123456)
Nice, this has the PNG files intact and all the folder names aren't broken.

Thanks a lot for the upload!

Hi-FiMan

Jun 10, 2019
News Years release here. It's just one character and all JPG. Expect some more releases soon tm.

Please update mirrors so I can pull the link.

Last edited:

Noxas

Aug 1, 2020
didn't know what the difference was between the full and compressed but I got the full thanks for sharing!

HansukeX

Jan 19, 2020
didn't know what the difference was between the full and compressed but I got the full thanks for sharing!
The Compressed archive has had the images compressed to .jpg files, whereas the Full archive has lossless .png files.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote