Collection GIF Video Sayika collection [2022-08-07] [SayikaSP]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Darkxluck

Jan 26, 2017
Not sure where you got that from to be honest.

EDIT: Oh wait I found it. it's a more recent bonus from September. The video isn't done yet and neither are a few other videos. Sayika has just been drip feeding GIFs that will be presumably be fully released in the next pack.
It's probably just not in these files yet.

I don't even remember where I fucking got these.

do i still have to report this to update the files

Last edited:

moreheat

May 27, 2020
Many months are missing?
2019: April, July, August, November.
2020: January, February, March, May, June, August, September.

Also, why are there two folders for September and May 2019?
I realize this is wayyy late but just a heads up:
...the rest of her 2019 content consists of

April, May, June, August, September (originally this was split into 2 parts due to a promised piece being distributed late), October, and December.

As for the games that the characters are from

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

While I'm at it, March featured Raikou (FGO) and Kyaru from Princess Connect though that isn't included here iirc?
And in 2020 the only month she's released content for so far is April.
The months might be slightly off but content-wise it should line up, though at this point the very last bit isn't true anymore.

Hiddenmidden

Jun 29, 2020
So what’s the difference between the compressed archive and the uncompressed? Does the compressed have all of the content from the uncompressed?

HansukeX

Jan 19, 2020
So what’s the difference between the compressed archive and the uncompressed? Does the compressed have all of the content from the uncompressed?
Yes, the compressed archive has all the content as the uncompressed archive.

However, it was compressed, meaning converting .png to .jpg which means some quality loss and transparency loss for .png. Also, some .jpg were further compressed.

You probably won't notice the difference unless you do A and B comparisons while zooming in. So it's not a big deal if you don't care about that sort of thing.

mightymoo

Nov 22, 2019
One with Uzume and Emillia.
Okay, he did release new pictures since then (which Uzume is), but this forum is focused on animations and loops. No new animations are out (Emilia technically is, but just the early, no-voice version), so I doubt anybody will bother reuploading the whole collection just for some new jpegs.

Basically don't expect an update if there isn't even a new reward on Gumroad.

Reactions: ananzaxd

moreheat

May 27, 2020
Hang on.

HERE

Should be everything posted since my last update. There are some duplicates I think. More stuff is on the way...
I haven't downloaded this yet but I assume this covers and the "More stuff is on the way..." is referring to ?

Hi-FiMan

Jun 10, 2019
Of course I missed something... Give me a bit to fix it.

EDIT: Mega is shitting the bed right now so upload is on hold.

Last edited:

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
Thank you.

konan215 Here's the torrent.

*My connection may not be very good, so I'm uploading an archive to GD too.
GD: GD (Archive password: password123456)
Bro I need some help. Could you please help me find this specific video. I can't seem to find it.
頼光ママ⟡海辺でえっちなことする(2) | Sayika #pixiv
Specifically I just need this animation at full quality. More Raikou videos would be cool too.

Edit: Nevermind I found it. Please seed...it's very very slow. Thanks for the torrent it really helps for downloading specific files instead of all at one for full quality.

Last edited:
Reactions: byul2

Hi-FiMan

Jun 10, 2019
Alright you filthy animals. I've decided to upload everything again split into two archives. This should be everything released as of this posting. Mods, please mirror these cause I can't leave these up forever.

EDIT: You need to download both parts as they form one complete archive.

Last edited:

Althrun890

Jan 21, 2020
Alright you filthy animals. I've decided to upload everything again split into two archives. This should be everything released as of this posting. Mods, please mirror these cause I can't leave these up forever.

PART 1

PART 2
Anyone know how to download it off of the google drive? For some reason when I try to download it, nothing pops up (like a box saying to save the file).

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote