Collection GIF Video Sayika collection [2022-08-07] [SayikaSP]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

fire351

Jan 21, 2020
When i tried to download part 2, MEGA told me that the transfer exceeds the limit assigned to my IP. Can someone put it out for download on another site? Please and thank you.

Eyssuf1

May 4, 2021
I came here from the shota tag and it took me to download that 12 gb file three hours, but I am satisfied. Thank you so much!
Oh my:eek:! There are two files in the comment section, which are 11 and 9 gbs o_O

Last edited:

Hi-FiMan

Jun 10, 2019
Well, the archive is a bit of a mess. I'm pretty sure there are some files missing and the folder structure is disorganised. If you have the proper folders, please share.
Please update OP with my latest uploads. Two large archives (recommend combining them) and the archive I just uploaded.

ありがとう。

moreheat

May 27, 2020
Please update OP with my latest uploads. Two large archives (recommend combining them) and the archive I just uploaded.

ありがとう。
Not to rain on the parade but I think Sayika just released another thing featuring Miku alongside the update you just posted

Dystopian123

Jan 30, 2021
Alright you filthy animals. I've decided to upload everything again split into two archives. This should be everything released as of this posting. Mods, please mirror these cause I can't leave these up forever.

PART 1

PART 2

EDIT: You need to download both parts as they form one complete archive.
Awesome! Thanks!

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Alright you filthy animals. I've decided to upload everything again split into two archives. This should be everything released as of this posting. Mods, please mirror these cause I can't leave these up forever.

EDIT: You need to download both parts as they form one complete archive.
This folder structure omg. Some people really deserve to die.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote