Collection GIF Video Sayika collection [2022-08-07] [SayikaSP]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MoonBunTauri

Dec 22, 2019
Alright you filthy animals. I've decided to upload everything again split into two archives. This should be everything released as of this posting. Mods, please mirror these cause I can't leave these up forever.

PART 1

PART 2

EDIT: You need to download both parts as they form one complete archive.
i know this is llike a month old but, any chance of reuploading part 2 into a different uploading site? Mega is pretty sad to download big files when you only have a free account

Furuhashi

Nov 23, 2020
i know this is llike a month old but, any chance of reuploading part 2 into a different uploading site? Mega is pretty sad to download big files when you only have a free account
You dont actually need an account if you're a free user like me. Use vpn to bypass the limit if that's the problem

Eyssuf1

May 4, 2021
Use VPN like Furuhashi said, or just download the stuffs on the thread. The thread has been updated with these links.

MoonBunTauri

Dec 22, 2019
Use VPN like Furuhashi said, or just download the stuffs on the thread. The thread has been updated with these links.
ah i see, didnt knew that it was updated, good to know, since VPN with mega is kinda sus and doesnt work properly on my region.
do you happen to know which one is the link for the stuff that was added lately? cuz i downloaded this collection here before it updated, so i dont kinda wanna have to download everything again

Eyssuf1

May 4, 2021
ah i see, didnt knew that it was updated, good to know, since VPN with mega is kinda sus and doesnt work properly on my region.
do you happen to know which one is the link for the stuff that was added lately? cuz i downloaded this collection here before it updated, so i dont kinda wanna have to download everything again
Good question, but I am sorry, I don't know/remember. I downloaded all old the stuffs before update like you, and when this update came, I downloaded all the stuffs again with checking on the Gumroad, if I have that files or not. If I have the videos that shown on Gumroad preview, and the files sizes on Gumroad and here are same (or close the each other), I didn't download that. If there is a huge gap between here and Gumroad or I don't have the files that shown on Gumroad previews, I downloaded it.

MoonBunTauri

Dec 22, 2019
Good question, but I am sorry, I don't know/remember. I downloaded all old the stuffs before update like you, and when this update came, I downloaded all the stuffs again with checking on the Gumroad, if I have that files or not. If I have the videos that shown on Gumroad preview, and the files sizes on Gumroad and here are same (or close the each other), I didn't download that. If there is a huge gap between here and Gumroad or I don't have the files that shown on Gumroad previews, I downloaded it.
no worries, ill just download again

DistributedShard

Nov 16, 2020
Kemono Fanbox has drive links to the latest rewards, seems to be tier 1 only
Here's an archive of higher tier rewards I found. has tier 3 rewards for Chika, Nepgear Chaos and St. Louis I haven't found elsewhere.
Archive doesn't have New Jersey or Hanazuki, but they should be Kemono Fanbox

Last edited:

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Here's an archive of higher tier rewards I found. has tier 3 rewards for Chika, Nepgear Chaos and St. Louis I haven't found elsewhere.
if Sayika archive wasn't such a mess I can figure out what tiers these characters you reference. Then you see if we already had these higher tier or not.

Eyssuf1

May 4, 2021
Is there any chance you to upload this somewhere else? I would be so happy if you can upload it to Pixeldrain or ufile. Anonfiles is banned in my country and I don't think I can download such a huge file with a VPN.

orapro

Jul 4, 2020
Is there any chance you to upload this somewhere else? I would be so happy if you can upload it to Pixeldrain or ufile. Anonfiles is banned in my country and I don't think I can download such a huge file with a VPN.
Just curious, which country are you in?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote