VN Ren'Py Abandoned SC4LES [Ep. 1] [Pandalin Studios]

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Game looks promising, Twins! I'm intrigued. you can do so much with twins ( I didn't mean it like that :sneaky: get your mind out of the gutter) :ROFLMAO: I mean as a story concept :giggle:
I'll give it a DL and see how it shakes out.
Much success
Pandalin Studios

SunsetChaser

Jan 9, 2022
so is this game abandoned lol?
about 20 mins of pretty mediocre content started a year and a half ago doesn't bode well
shame, it was an interesting premise, execution leaving much to be desired

Reactions: Pandadrummer

talking-head

May 20, 2020
it's been over a year since the last update, and over a year and a half since the project begun with only 20 minutes of game

i guess another case of abandoned - no redemption arc to be seen here

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
it's been over a year since the last update, and over a year and a half since the project begun with only 20 minutes of game

i guess another case of abandoned - no redemption arc to be seen here
There are updates on their patreon page. Only to have access to them you have to pay 5 Euros per month. In fact, if you pay 1 Euro you don't have access to the game:

Screenshot_4.png

I'm not entirely sure who is going to pay (not even one euro) for a game that he won't be able to play.

talking-head

May 20, 2020
i meant a year since the last content update - looks like last patreon info update was early feb
doesn't seem to be a very active dev
game probably gets officially abandoned in a few months after milking current patrons to the last drop

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
The patreon is on pause already. He is thinking about closing it because of serious health issues. He may resume development but through other means, if he regains enough energy.

• Sad
Reactions: brittC25

Nensha

Dec 14, 2022
Thank you. Yes I have joined the team and the game is back under active development with a complete overhaul.

Join the Discord and Patreon for updates, previews and more.

Reactions: Kirel
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes