VN Ren'Py Abandoned SC4LES [Ep. 1] [Pandalin Studios]

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Pandadrummer

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
ALRIGHT, for those who didn't notice yet, the links are up to date on the front page, can't seem to have the game jump to latest updates for some reason, but Ep.1 is ready for you !
Have Fun !

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
ALRIGHT, for those who didn't notice yet, the links are up to date on the front page, can't seem to have the game jump to latest updates for some reason, but Ep.1 is ready for you !
Have Fun !
Maybe report the first post and ask a mod to show the game in latest updates.
You have to get it done, you need that sort of attention from players.

And you need to update this too:

Screenshot_2021-04-01 [VN] - [Ren'Py] SC4LES [Ep 1] [Pandalin Studios].png

Pandadrummer

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
Maybe report the first post and ask a mod to show the game in latest updates.
You have to get it done, you need that sort of attention from players.

And you need to update this too:

View attachment 1117015
I opened a ticket for it, but you're right about the dates, i'll change that right now !
Not the release date anyway, but the other one for sure !

Reactions: Aristos

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I'd like a precision : Threesome ending, or Threesome ACTION ?

As a matter of fact, there won't be any ending where you end up with more than 1 girl. Sorry for everyone's hopes and dreams !
Given that the game has no harem ending, and that the MC is married (I read that happily). Can you ignore all the other possible LIs and focus solely on the wife?

If the games aren't harem, I don't like the MC having sex with girls that he's not going to have a relationship with at the end of the game. And if he's already married or has a girlfriend, I prefer that he continue with her and totally ignore the rest.

but there will be possibilities for 3some action.
If one of the girls isn't and isn't going to be the MC's girlfriend, then I pass. Of course, it doesn't even occur to me that the scene could be with another guy.

As for 3somes, there will be ONE you can't avoid. Nuff said.
I quite dislike having forced sex with LIs that I'm not interested in (and personally the only one that interests me is the wife; the rest don't interest me at all).

May 27, 2017
:FacePalm:How about we not ask for NTR on every damn game thread? Let the dev make what they want to! You can never have an in-between for NTR, most VNs that have "optional" NTR, majorly focus on the NTR route and the Vanilla route just doesn't show it, but it happens regardless. I never did & never will understand how people get off from seeing their love interests get boned by someone else.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
:FacePalm:How about we not ask for NTR on every damn game thread? Let the dev make what they want to! You can never have an in-between for NTR, most VNs that have "optional" NTR, majorly focus on the NTR route and the Vanilla route just doesn't show it, but it happens regardless. I never did & never will understand how people get off from seeing their love interests get boned by someone else.
I think there is nothing wrong with asking whether or not a game will have certain content. As long as you ask politely. And so far, I haven't seen anyone here asking or complaining in a disrespectful way. And I will never understand how people like to see their love interests getting fucked by someone else.

It is a matter of taste, there is no greater mystery about it. You like it? Great. You do not like it? Perfect.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I think there is nothing wrong with asking whether or not a game will have certain content. As long as you ask politely. And so far, I haven't seen anyone here asking or complaining in a disrespectful way. And I will never understand how people like to see their love interests getting fucked by someone else.

It is a matter of taste, there is no greater mystery about it. You like it? Great. You do not like it? Perfect.
well said..very well said...

Pandadrummer
Also....Don't take this the wrong way I don't mind there isn't going to be a harem ending we don't need that in every game that it's released so it's good to have also games that you can focus on 1 LI , I don't mind if you take 2months for a release or 8 months for a release because we can understand first comes your job since you get payed and can sustain with that so anybody that holds that against you ....well let's move on since I don't want to be rude...BUT if you're going to take half of year for an update ...don't end it with a cliffhanger...it's really...well I think annoying would be okay here to say?
Take me for example..I'm the kind of player that gets invested in the story and characters...and while I'll admit there hasn't been that much time to get invested in the characters...it's still raising my anxiety levels when a game is ended like yours was.
My advice don't end the update like that if you're going to take some time untill you are able to release the next update.
Now don't get me wrong ...in no way shape or form am I trying to change anything...it's your story (which is intersting and have not seen this kind of twist in the VN's I played ) your characters ( pretty interesting characters to start with not alot is know about them but enough to make me want to come back and see more ) your setting (again pretty interesting aswell not alot ..there are a few with this kind of setting music wise..but not alot of VN's with this setting)
And I know I sound like a hypocrite while complaining about a cliffhanger and saying then I don't want you to change anything so I apologize for that.

I hope next update will come as fast as it can though I don't mind waiting for it (well in this case it will be a bit annoying since whenever I'll see something mentioned about this game my anxiety level will rise again)

Also..loved the game ..I'm just not sure what to make of the twin...that cliffhanger with her calling someone...was a bit omnious ....

Reactions: Archspect

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
well said..very well said...

Pandadrummer
Also....Don't take this the wrong way I don't mind there isn't going to be a harem ending we don't need that in every game that it's released so it's good to have also games that you can focus on 1 LI , I don't mind if you take 2months for a release or 8 months for a release because we can understand first comes your job since you get payed and can sustain with that so anybody that holds that against you ....well let's move on since I don't want to be rude...BUT if you're going to take half of year for an update ...don't end it with a cliffhanger...it's really...well I think annoying would be okay here to say?
Take me for example..I'm the kind of player that gets invested in the story and characters...and while I'll admit there hasn't been that much time to get invested in the characters...it's still raising my anxiety levels when a game is ended like yours was.
My advice don't end the update like that if you're going to take some time untill you are able to release the next update.
Now don't get me wrong ...in no way shape or form am I trying to change anything...it's your story (which is intersting and have not seen this kind of twist in the VN's I played ) your characters ( pretty interesting characters to start with not alot is know about them but enough to make me want to come back and see more ) your setting (again pretty interesting aswell not alot ..there are a few with this kind of setting music wise..but not alot of VN's with this setting)
And I know I sound like a hypocrite while complaining about a cliffhanger and saying then I don't want you to change anything so I apologize for that.

I hope next update will come as fast as it can though I don't mind waiting for it (well in this case it will be a bit annoying since whenever I'll see something mentioned about this game my anxiety level will rise again)

Also..loved the game ..I'm just not sure what to make of the twin...that cliffhanger with her calling someone...was a bit omnious ....
For me the only problem with endless harem games is that you have to choose at some point (and as I usually play very early).

My way of playing is weird, or very weird, depending on how you see it. First, I dislike seeing more than one ending, I only see one, and if I have to choose only one LI, I won't see the ending with any other. Second, I prefer that the MC only have sex scenes with the LI with which I am going to have the ending (and I dislike if there are scenes with others that I am not interested in). If by any chance I am interested in several LIs, then I prefer to leave the game.

In this game, since the MC is happily married, all the other LIs don't interest me at all. I hope all the scenes with them can be avoided and prevented from having a relationship from the beginning. I will wait to see if this is so and I can ignore them.

May 27, 2017

Very aptly said, but it gets tiring to see "Will this have NTR/I hope there is NTR" in literally every single thread (believe me, I have over 500 VNs on my watchlist). I'm not one to kink shame, let people enjoy what they want, as long as it's consensual it's all good. I can get behind and to a certain extent even understand why people have most kinks, but NTR is what truly baffles me. From a purely psychological point of view, it is intriguing, albeit disturbingly so.

ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
Given the fact that most people define NTR nowadays with "another male just looking into the general direction of my LI" it's kinda pointless to actually ask for it. People who want it will find a way to see it happen nontheless even if it's not there and the people who don't want it will start getting butthurt if someone else comes close to random female C.

I can understand if people really like the idea, but I have to agree with Praxxus that we don't need that question for EVERY damn game recently released, that is currently at 0.1 and is still in the process of actual world building.

Just wait till it's at least 0.3, has some actually "lore" and character background before we throw pitchforks with "NTR" tattoo-ed onto them.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I have the opposite experience: far more threads have people saying "this better not have NTR or I'm out" - which, by the way, happened already on page one, again on page two, before any request for NTR. In fact, the first request for NTR comes after at least 3 or 4 anti-NTR posts.

But in my experience the true king of "gets asked for in almost every thread" is pregnancy. Followed by incest and harem.

This is all anecdotal, of course. The purpose is to demonstrate that because you see lots of games where people ask for NTR doesn't mean it's happening as much as you think.

Re: why would anyone want it - from some point of view, any kink is weird. Pregnancy is a major turn off for me, and I don't personally get the appeal. But I respect that others are different. All I ask is that game devs make the game they want and not make every game a harem incest pregnancy fest just because many people want it.

I'm new to this game so chiming in late on something that was said on page one but: someone commented that games are for fun fantasies and so we want them to be pretty much all the same (I'm paraphrasing - they were talking about how most should be harem games because that's a fun fantasy) - but that's exactly what we shouldn't want. If we want quality content we should want people to make games their way. The same is true of tv and film. When there's no variation, after a while it all gets boring.

Luckily I see the devs have already said the game is written to be what they want it to be and won't be changed to cater to the whims of the audience. That alone has me interested to play.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes