VN Ren'Py Abandoned SC4LES [Ep. 1] [Pandalin Studios]

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
This might be a silly question but where are people getting "no harem ending" from a teaser? :unsure:
Edit: Maybe they're mind readers because the dev said there's no harem after people already said no harem lol

Last edited:

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
That was a surprise...........I am glad the game is already written, I look forward to the next episode.

Jan 31, 2020
No Harem you say?
That's actually something I respect, I think harems the easiest way to please a large portion of people. So not including Harem and sticking with a more realistic one on one relationship is something that excites me.
Plus No NTR? I'm watching this game very closely. Good luck

Reactions: Pandadrummer

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I'm going to join the no harem group. Dating sims should have choices, harems are a cheap cop out and very rarely ever look good.

If one is added, please make it optional.

I'm not saying this to be contrary, I really don't like them. I've seen maybe a handful of games where they worked but only Sisterly Lust did it well. In that game everyone had their own thing going on so when the MC was with a lover the other girls had each other so no one was left out.

When some people here want a harem they are part of the "no one shall have any sex except with the MC" crowd and when you have a group of women all waiting in line it's less like an erotic fantasy and more like a chore. One leaves, next enters. It's lazy and pandering and I find them boring.

If it is added just let us opt out and stick with who we chose.

That said, it's a decent start, will be interested to see where it goes from here.
Overall I agree, the only reason I like Harem endings is because I'm lazy and don't like to miss out on content...

In my opinion if the developer wants to tell a good story with drama, consequences, and fucking then they should avoid including a harem. I want a story that requires some tough decisions and a harem would destroy that by making it a cheap fuck fantasy.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I'd like a precision : Threesome ending, or Threesome ACTION ?

As a matter of fact, there won't be any ending where you end up with more than 1 girl. Sorry for everyone's hopes and dreams !
but there will be possibilities for 3some action.
No more questions, your Honor.
Thanks for the answer ;)

Reactions: Pandadrummer

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
As for 3somes, there will be ONE you can't avoid. Nuff said.
If it's with the wife I can see how the husband would want to find someone else. I gotta say this is an odd choice for a dating sim game to me. You are married and there is no chance for a multi-girl ending of any kind(I'm ok with this), but that means that either the wife is a bitch or unfaithful or that the MC is just a douche and cheats on his wife. Neither of those sounds like a interesting set up for a dating sim to me. I mean if I like one of the girls that is not the wife I'd be setting her up with a douche. If I'm going to play a romance story I would think not playing as a douche would be a thing, but maybe that is just me.

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
As for 3somes, there will be ONE you can't avoid. Nuff said.
That's really disappointing to me. If you are going to have it that the MC is in a relationship that is, supposedly, healthy then at least let the player choose who they fuck (if they fuck outside of the relationship). If the player wants to have the MC cheat then let them choose to cheat, if the player wants the MC to participate in a threesome that should also be a choice. Personally, if the MC stays with his wife throughout the game then he will be in a very monogamous relationship as I don't play games as a cheating asshole, that isn't a fantasy for me.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
That's really disappointing to me. If you are going to have it that the MC is in a relationship that is, supposedly, healthy then at least let the player choose who they fuck (if they fuck outside of the relationship). If the player wants to have the MC cheat then let them choose to cheat, if the player wants the MC to participate in a threesome that should also be a choice. Personally, if the MC stays with his wife throughout the game then he will be in a very monogamous relationship as I don't play games as a cheating asshole, that isn't a fantasy for me.
Maybe this is the same thing as in several other games. A forced interaction that has to happen to further the story. I am not sure, but, I'm willing to give it the benefit of the doubt.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Maybe this is the same thing as in several other games. A forced interaction that has to happen to further the story. I am not sure, but, I'm willing to give it the benefit of the doubt.
That's possible, certainly. In these games I expect the developer to tell their story, to have characters I like, love, or loath, and for there to be some events that must happen to move the plot along BUT when it comes to who the MC fucks I just feel that, at minimum, that should be optional. I am willing to wait and see with this game since it was a pleasant surprise - well done renders (not great but above average), no Engrish, and a different setting than the standard. Just hope the developers consider the possibility of adding a choice into the game for the threesome.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
That's possible, certainly. In these games I expect the developer to tell their story, to have characters I like, love, or loath, and for there to be some events that must happen to move the plot along BUT when it comes to who the MC fucks I just feel that, at minimum, that should be optional. I am willing to wait and see with this game since it was a pleasant surprise - well done renders (not great but above average), no Engrish, and a different setting than the standard. Just hope the developers consider the possibility of adding a choice into the game for the threesome.
I agree with you. I just hope that the scene proves to be a plot point. If not, then it's worth dick all. But, I'm going to pledge and I truly hope it's not a mistake.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Android version?? I would really like to check this out haven't had a good dating sim in awhile and having to choose between beauties is tough and usually comes down to mannerisms so looking forward to playing this.
Thanks for your time :)

PhilSader

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2020
Android version?? I would really like to check this out haven't had a good dating sim in awhile and having to choose between beauties is tough and usually comes down to mannerisms so looking forward to playing this.
Thanks for your time :)
Right now it's only for Windows, Mac, Linux.
I'm not saying we won't make an android version, but right now, there isn't... :)

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes