VN Ren'Py Scandalous [v0.01] [TheNihilProphet]

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
We could get used to the models like we got used to Light of My Life. As for feedback, my personal opinion just from the screenshots, the redhead is 100% the better looking one of the three.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheNihilProphet

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
We could get used to the models like we got used to Light of My Life. As for feedback, my personal opinion just from the screenshots, the redhead is 100% the better looking one of the three.
Whoa , you too are comparing two complete different cookies.
In Light of my Life the sisters aren't ugly at all , they are exotic.
Beautiful to my eyes.
I like 'different' , like in real life.
These , except for the 'short lived' beauty at the end , just don't look sexy at all.
Their faces show symptoms of a stroke.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Whoa , you too are comparing two complete different cookies.
In Light of my Life the sisters aren't ugly at all , they are exotic.
Beautiful to my eyes.
I like 'different' , like in real life.
These , except for the 'short lived' beauty at the end , just don't look sexy at all.
Their faces show symptoms of a stroke.
That game, when it first came out, was bashed to hell and back for having ugly characters, and now most of us got used to them and think they are just different from the rest but not bad looking. I'm simply pointing out the same could probably happen here.

KGregory

Jul 9, 2019
Appreciate this is only a short demo, but lacked a hook for me, particularly as the VN refers to male protagonist. I read the early comments on this and understand. The models, not all, for most part don't seem to have a real look about them, but this is only my view and, as they say, to each his own.

At this time, the VN is not for me, but best wishes to the developer for putting it out there and I wish the developer success moving forward.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
True. My 2 years was because I had an extremely low starting point. Eventually, the only way I could improve was to get direct critiques from whatever audience I could attract.
Oh no. Not throwing shade your way. Haven't even tried it yet. Tend to let some more meat drape the bones before I jump in. Makes for a better sample. Just a general observation.

TheNihilProphet

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2020
Appreciate this is only a short demo, but lacked a hook for me, particularly as the VN refers to male protagonist. I read the early comments on this and understand. The models, not all, for most part don't seem to have a real look about them, but this is only my view and, as they say, to each his own.

At this time, the VN is not for me, but best wishes to the developer for putting it out there and I wish the developer success moving forward.
Thank you.