VN Ren'Py Scarlet Ashbringer [v0.2.5a] [Scarlet Ashbringer Studio]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
One question.........what the hell is a "thight". I think you mean "thigh"= top part of the leg from the knee to the hip.

Zakkuri

Jan 16, 2018
The writing is pretty iffy, not gonna lie. I can't help but feel whoever's writing it isn't remotely proficient with English, or the notion of entertaining dialogue. Plus, pretty sure if a Scarlet General caught you talking about how much you wanna bang Whitemane, you'd have a pike up your ass and out your mouth.
Also, you'd think a horny bastard would care less about why he has the corrupted ashbringer and other background shit that nobody cares about, and more about how he can get laid with it. It's what everyone playing the game wants to see. Nobody wants to slay Kel'Thuzad in this game unless it's going to get them a H scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: asdasdasdad and ODX

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

lolo200

Nov 13, 2017
Did someone manage to get naked massage or is it t? I have no one to talk to unlock new event so I think I'm at the end but I don't know

Separin

Oct 22, 2018
There's a lot of grammatical mistakes, but it's also a F2P project with no Patreon, so I won't complain.

Aero34

Oct 11, 2018
So... how much actual h-scenes/content is there? I know it's early but still want to know. And no, I am not interested in dances or seeing them naked. Is there actually anything like a hj, bj etc?

Jun 6, 2018
So... how much actual h-scenes/content is there? I know it's early but still want to know. And no, I am not interested in dances or seeing them naked. Is there actually anything like a hj, bj etc?
No, there is for the moment only teasing and stripping scenes. Sorry dude, come back later;)

Reactions: Aero34
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes