VN Ren'Py Scarlet Ashbringer [v0.2.5a] [Scarlet Ashbringer Studio]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Scarlet Ashbringer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Well, looks like someone posted my game before I figure out how to do it myself. I guess that's a good thing. I've read the comment and took note to fix / improve the next build.

Looks good but is obvious 100% copy of Game of Whores
It is an obvious 100% copy of Four Elements Trainer. I just really liked GoW's poledance scene and took inspiration. Maybe I'll have the stage modified if that's bothersome

Arise my champion! (insert cock joke here)
At your side my lady!
*Take note furiously*

If I can't date a Draenei or an orc girl, I will be disappointed :sneaky:
Me, the Scarlet Ashbringer, promise you will be able to date a draenei girl (But it will happen a little late). Dunno for an orc girl, but I'd sure like.

So far so good, the only thing that irked me during the gameplay was literally grinding day after day for the big $, I get that it should give the feeling of having earnt the upgrades for Corin's, but having to choose between making money(and you need them) or checking on the girls for more content is kinda lame.
As I said, I like everything else. Someone might complain that the H-content is slow to get but hey, I like a narrative like this more than having a total destruction of the original characters in 5 mins of playtime
Totally agree. Which is why I made the Quarry to give you godl passively, so it feels like grindy. But honestly, even when test playing it with 500 gold from the beginning, it felt grindy to me. I'll try to fix it. Any suggestion is apprecied.

Does Whitemane's story lock out after she does suggestive sermons? I've fully upgraded Corin's and finished Abbendis' and Auronia's storyline
Yeah, still working on more content. Stay tuned !

Is anyone getting this error in the game? happened while talking with the inquisitor.
Bug spotted and corrected for the next version. Thanks for reporting !

So... how much actual h-scenes/content is there? I know it's early but still want to know. And no, I am not interested in dances or seeing them naked. Is there actually anything like a hj, bj etc?
Nothing yet. But stay tuned

Looks good but it can be better
Discord Link not working
Tell me how, I'll improve it. It is my first publication and it was to be expected it wouldn't be perfect.
Discord link works for me. Here's another one.

DDA80

Aug 31, 2020
nice game but do get a few errors but still worth max stars for the humor and fun in the game.. super Lame hero who seems like he doesn't always know what the F**K he's doing.. but lucky as hell keeps him alive + he´s good at handling Insane women who actually do know their craft very very well.. But a fun twist could be that he turns them into to girly Paris hiltons and he gets them all killed LOL but its a family ----- Naahh grown up scary movie, hotshot movie, maybe
zombie land double-tap movie, as an adult game and no zombies :) (***** 5 stars)

calom

Mar 6, 2018
Absolutely amazing game. I'm just concerned about the alignment system. If you get "rewards" scenes, story events the more alignment you have, there is no point in having it. People are just going to pick one all the way on each playthough. I don;t know what your plans are Scarlet Ashbringer , but from the gameplay point of view, it seems pointless.

Also, please a trap heroine? Thank you.

Scarlet Ashbringer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Absolutely amazing game. I'm just concerned about the alignment system. If you get "rewards" scenes, story events the more alignment you have, there is no point in having it. People are just going to pick one all the way on each playthough. I don;t know what your plans are Scarlet Ashbringer , but from the gameplay point of view, it seems pointless.

Also, please a trap heroine? Thank you.
It's still early to know what will the allignment system will do, but I can assure I won't gatekeep cutscene or route behind an allignment threshold. First, because it's annoying to players. Second... Because it's going to be expensive to have a reward for each allignment.

So far, I think it will change a few dialogues, greetings, bonus in minigame or skip some grinding.
"We cannot trust you ! You have to farm 1561 arcan cristal because I said so !
-Aw but I have 15 holy !
-Damn, good point. He's clear boys."

But again, it is early. I haven't implemented anything yet.

Also, trap ? Which would mean a romanceable man looking like a woman ? Sorry, I didn't plan to do any gay content so far. (Dear lord did I just restart the trap-are-gays debate ?)

TheVrles

Aug 4, 2018
Love it! It's a fun play and read, didn't feel all too grindy to me but maybe that's because I'm used to the grind. Wouldn't mind something where you find a random adventurer out there just leveling up, or maybe a change where your fort is treated like a dungeon or raid instance, just because that'd be hilarious.

Bananas2k

Jun 6, 2018
I'll try to fix it. Any suggestion is apprecied.
I think there are multiple options for you. Either just increase the raw gold gained from actions, raise the passive income or reduced the money that's needed to upgrade all buildings.

It think it would also be nice to work and in the same night visit the ladies, maybe you want to consider that?

Maybe you can put some hints in the game (through dialogue, items - such as books - or just as a tooltip) on what each building exactly does. There was an option on what to build in the old church, and i didn't really know what the different bonuses were.
Could also me being stupid. If yes, im sorry...

All in all i really love them game already and it has so much potential. Maybe you should cnosider linking your patreon on the front page of this thread.

Please make it a good game T_T

P.S.: Hope there will be Tauren action? :oops: If not thats also fine. But geez... Tauren with humans/elves are so hot. hrhrhr

Scarlet Ashbringer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
I think there are multiple options for you. Either just increase the raw gold gained from actions, raise the passive income or reduced the money that's needed to upgrade all buildings.

It think it would also be nice to work and in the same night visit the ladies, maybe you want to consider that?

Maybe you can put some hints in the game (through dialogue, items - such as books - or just as a tooltip) on what each building exactly does. There was an option on what to build in the old church, and i didn't really know what the different bonuses were.
Could also me being stupid. If yes, im sorry...

All in all i really love them game already and it has so much potential. Maybe you should cnosider linking your patreon on the front page of this thread.

Please make it a good game T_T

P.S.: Hope there will be Tauren action? :oops: If not thats also fine. But geez... Tauren with humans/elves are so hot. hrhrhr
I will think about passive gold earning ,maybe tied to allignment or something. For work and visit the ladies, that's a not. Simply because if you could, you would realize pretty soon there's no as much content for them as you could imagine, once delayed with the workshift. Plus, it help balancing day and night content, so you don't feel like half of the day is useless.

The old church was experimental, and I still don't know exactly what it will do except influencing the allignment.

No Patreon planned in the near future. I don't feel like making one whe nthe game is in such early development. Once the 0.2 is out (western plaguelands extention), I will think more seriously about it. Maybe it will appears with the 0.3 build (Tirisfal's extension). But again, I don't know yet.
Not gonna lie, not having a Patreon allow me to fly under the radar for a lot of residuals mistakes... (Bugs and typos)

If don't know if action with Tauren will appear. But all I can say is, it is not planned (and I planned until hella far), there's no reason to see a Tauren in the Plaguelands, a tuaren/female action would leave the main character aside... So I don't think it will be a nice fit

Reactions: xMendoza
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes