Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Scarlet Ashbringer [v0.1.2d] Scarlet Ashbringer Studio

Original Size Win/Linux: 914 MB
Original Size Mac: 923 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 109 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 91 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Scarlet Ashbringer [v0.1.2d] Scarlet Ashbringer Studio

Original Size Win/Linux: 914 MB
Original Size Mac: 923 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 109 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 91 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Anyone that has only played compressed versions can tell the likeliness of them breaking up the game?
I want to start downloading them when available due to space issues but the whole it might break thing makes me wary.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Anyone that has only played compressed versions can tell the likeliness of them breaking up the game?
I want to start downloading them when available due to space issues but the whole it might break thing makes me wary.
Break means that the compressing quality can delete some assets from the original game, and the quality is not the same, it wont do anything wrong to your computer.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Break means that the compressing quality can delete some assets from the original game, and the quality is not the same, it wont do anything wrong to your computer.
I meant something like say the game gets stuck or crashes due to fucked code.
What are the chances of that?

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1.2d APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

macman1082

Jul 12, 2019
so i have realized i have the 0.4.1 version and i have no clue where i got it. i dont know if they changed the way they numbered the versions.

Scarlet Ashbringer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
so i have realized i have the 0.4.1 version and i have no clue where i got it. i dont know if they changed the way they numbered the versions.
Well it's a funny story, the 0.1, 0.2 and 0.3 were tested internally and I released the 0.4.1 on reddit. Then, after realizing I published not only a very random number version, but a rather buggy one, I deleted the post, scaled down to 0.1.1 and corrected the issue. So the order is technically 4->1->2 (Star wars vibes anyone ?)

So yeah, the 0.4.1 is the oldest version you could possibly get your hands on. Go get the new version ^^

Reactions: macman1082

macman1082

Jul 12, 2019
Well it's a funny story, the 0.1, 0.2 and 0.3 were tested internally and I released the 0.4.1 on reddit. Then, after realizing I published not only a very random number version, but a rather buggy one, I deleted the post, scaled down to 0.1.1 and corrected the issue. So the order is technically 4->1->2 (Star wars vibes anyone ?)

So yeah, the 0.4.1 is the oldest version you could possibly get your hands on. Go get the new version ^^
that is real funny cause i saw it on the last update and i wasnt about to get rid of my 0.4.1 file. ill grab this new one

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes