VN Ren'Py Scarlet Ashbringer [v0.2.5b] [Scarlet Ashbringer Studio]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Scarlet Ashbringer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
It's hard to say, I'm waiting for key assets. I'd say a month to two months.

A pre-patch will be available beforehand to test the reworked feature and discover a very limited content. Because I may ask players to restart from the beginning, so that will give them time to re-run the storyline

Wulf N7

Feb 13, 2020
It's hard to say, I'm waiting for key assets. I'd say a month to two months.

A pre-patch will be available beforehand to test the reworked feature and discover a very limited content. Because I may ask players to restart from the beginning, so that will give them time to re-run the storyline
Awesome! Can't wait for the update.

Reactions: Scarlet Ashbringer

Scarlet Ashbringer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
New build is here ! But first, a word

Hello everyone ! I know, it's been a long time. I missed it too. I'd like to explain why it took so long and why it shouldn't happen anymore, so you can have a better idea on how I work and hopefully I will appease your worries.

After the first release, I needed a lot of new characters, including secondary ones, such a Tirion, Tyrosus, etc. It just had to be done once to expend the cast and now it is done. Now I can work on more story with more H-scenes instead. So the drought is over !
I opened my Patreon. You can see the icon linking to it in the main menu. Do not feel pressured into supporting the game if you can't afford it, the game won't collapse out of lack of support, don't worry. Supporting it will just make the releases faster.

Important : Older saves won't work. Given how the project developped, I had to restart from stratch a lot of things. But don't worry, this is an exception that will help me to integrate older saves later. Next time, your saves will be compatible !... Probably...

This is a PREPATCH. I made it so, since older saves won't work anymore, you will grind back your previous progress. There's a lot of new content, new functionality, a quest log, some stuff, Corin's Crossing battle and you can take your first walk in the Wastern Plaguelands. But the story won't go far. You will have to wait for the 0.2.1 to enter Hearthglen and meet Lilian Voss. (In about 6 weeks I think). You can wait for the next release if you don't want to play a half patch.
Thank to the beta testers who helped me to bug proof the game. If you encounter new bugs, or find more typos, you can report them.

I'd like to thank you all for your patience and your support. I hope you will enjoy this build as much as I enjoyed creating it. And I will see you in six weeks for the 0.2.1, where we will final go to Hearthglen !

Download the 0.2.0d here :

PC :
Mac :

Changelog :

0.2.0e
- Fixed this dumb mistake where speaking to chromie at the tower would loop you with no exit

0.2.0d:
- Finally caught the "Crimson Bureau Error 1", for real this time

0.2.0c
-Corrected a few visual bug

0.2.0b
-Moved Crimson Courier's pants event a little later for story reason
-Corrected a bug that prevented the Crimson Courier from visiting the first time, resulting in the Crimson Bureau never appearing (Crimson Bureau Error 1)

0.2.0a
-Correct a bug that would appear when you ask Vivian to put back her pink panty
-Soldiers adress Abbendis as "Ma'am" instead of "Sir", despite her high level of testosterone
-Corrected a bug where Whitemane wouldn't appears if you trigger her event in the tavern
-Corrected a where when visiting Whitemane in the dominated route before doing the own_quarter event would trigger an error

0.2.0 :
- New quest log system
- Abbendis massage got revamp and you can go... Deeper
- Small new content with the Crimson Courier
- Story continue : Corin's Crossing's battle is here ! Time to fight the Scourge and meet the Death Knight !
- New H-content with Whitemane. Differents for each route (For now and eventually, each route will have both). One of them contain my first animation !
- Added three Own quarter events

Last edited:

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
was a hopefull good game but cutting the slave path makes me delete the game. have fun everyone.

elzorro212

Apr 11, 2018
Error keeps happening on Whitemane visit - can't advance

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/tyrs_hand.rpy", line 3559, in <module>
NameError: name 'own_quarter_sleep_event_availability_2' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Scarlet Ashbringer 0.2.0
Thu Jul 01 13:20:18 2021

Scarlet Ashbringer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Error keeps happening on Whitemane visit - can't advance

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/tyrs_hand.rpy", line 3559, in <module>
NameError: name 'own_quarter_sleep_event_availability_2' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Scarlet Ashbringer 0.2.0
Thu Jul 01 13:20:18 2021
That didn't occure during beta testing. Did you restart the game as recommanded or did you use an old save ?

Heissar

Apr 16, 2018
Sooo... any undead in this? Or planned, perhaps?

Game seems to be set in a light'ish mood, judging by the screenshots (haven't played yet, will wait for more content). So I'm not very hopeful.

But it would be oh so cool if there were some. Sexy ghosty banshees, zombie girls, lich quee... OK I'm not sure how to make a skeleton woman sexy... what else, undead/cursed werewolves? Monster Girl Quest, as a reference, gives some examples how reanimated corpses with semblences of personalities can be sexy.

Uh, how could I forget... undead'ish spider women! Like driders and stuff.

D

Deleted member 3866414

Game seems to be set in a light'ish mood, judging by the screenshots (haven't played yet, will wait for more content). So I'm not very hopeful.

But it would be oh so cool if there were some. Sexy ghosty banshees, zombie girls, lich quee... OK I'm not sure how to make a skeleton woman sexy... what else, undead/cursed werewolves? Monster Girl Quest, as a reference, gives some examples how reanimated corpses with semblences of personalities can be sexy.

I am surprised you haven't mentioned Sylvana

Reactions: Buffalo Fred

Scarlet Ashbringer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020

Well depend what you call undead, cuz I will give romanceable undead the Sylvanas treatment. Grey skin, they undead. End of it. Check for yourself with Lilian Voss design (That you will meet in 0.2.1) if it's your style. But there won't be any gory design
There will be a death knight and sylvanas at some point too

1625171779490.png

Reactions: Kalrotix

Heissar

Apr 16, 2018
Well depend what you call undead, cuz I will give romanceable undead the Sylvanas treatment. Grey skin, they undead. End of it. Check for yourself with Lilian Voss design (That you will meet in 0.2.1) if it's your style. But there won't be any gory design
There will be a death knight and sylvanas at some point too

View attachment 1275877
Fair enough. Thanks for clarifying!

juhua520

May 7, 2021
Is Abbendis only for massage?
My task is now to make explosives and interrogate elves. I can't continue.

Aero34

Oct 11, 2018
New build is here ! But first, a word

Hello everyone ! I know, it's been a long time. I missed it too. I'd like to explain why it took so long and why it shouldn't happen anymore, so you can have a better idea on how I work and hopefully I will appease your worries.

After the first release, I needed a lot of new characters, including secondary ones, such a Tirion, Tyrosus, etc. It just had to be done once to expend the cast and now it is done. Now I can work on more story with more H-scenes instead. So the drought is over !
I opened my Patreon. You can see the icon linking to it in the main menu. Do not feel pressured into supporting the game if you can't afford it, the game won't collapse out of lack of support, don't worry. Supporting it will just make the releases faster.

Important : Older saves won't work. Given how the project developped, I had to restart from stratch a lot of things. But don't worry, this is an exception that will help me to integrate older saves later. Next time, your saves will be compatible !... Probably...

This is a PREPATCH. I made it so, since older saves won't work anymore, you will grind back your previous progress. There's a lot of new content, new functionality, a quest log, some stuff, Corin's Crossing battle and you can take your first walk in the Wastern Plaguelands. But the story won't go far. You will have to wait for the 0.2.1 to enter Hearthglen and meet Lilian Voss. (In about 6 weeks I think). You can wait for the next release if you don't want to play a half patch.
Thank to the beta testers who helped me to bug proof the game. If you encounter new bugs, or find more typos, you can report them.

I'd like to thank you all for your patience and your support. I hope you will enjoy this build as much as I enjoyed creating it. And I will see you in six weeks for the 0.2.1, where we will final go to Hearthglen !

Download the 0.2.0a here :

PC : Mega
Mac : Mega

Changelog :
0.2.0a
-Correct a bug that would appear when you ask Vivian to put back her pink panty
-Soldiers adress Abbendis as "Ma'am" instead of "Sir", despite her high level of testosterone
-Corrected a bug where Whitemane wouldn't appears if you trigger her event in the tavern
-Corrected a where when visiting Whitemane in the dominated route before doing the own_quarter event would trigger an error

0.2.0 :
- New quest log system
- Abbendis massage got revamp and you can go... Deeper
- Small new content with the Crimson Courier
- Story continue : Corin's Crossing's battle is here ! Time to fight the Scourge and meet the Death Knight !
- New H-content with Whitemane. Differents for each route (For now and eventually, each route will have both). One of them contain my first animation !
- Added three Own quarter events

Older version :
0.2.0 :
Mac : Mega
PC : Mega
So in which route is your first animation in? Excited to see your first animation man!

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes