VN Ren'Py Scarlet Ashbringer [v0.2.5b] [Scarlet Ashbringer Studio]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Scarlet Ashbringer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
So in which route is your first animation in? Excited to see your first animation man!
Spoiler !
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is Abbendis only for massage?
My task is now to make explosives and interrogate elves. I can't continue.
Well Abbendis doesn't have more yet so you may have seen everything

Scarlet Ashbringer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Hi, same error, got it after taking Corins, and going to speak to whitemane at night.
It happens if you meet dominant Whitemane before unlocking your own quarter. I'll upload a fix when Mega will let me (Out of credit^^'), but until that, just train + meet abbendis to unlock your own quarter

Sorry about that btw, it seem this whitemane* route was overlooked in the beta

Last edited:

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Well depend what you call undead, cuz I will give romanceable undead the Sylvanas treatment. Grey skin, they undead. End of it. Check for yourself with Lilian Voss design (That you will meet in 0.2.1) if it's your style. But there won't be any gory design
There will be a death knight and sylvanas at some point too

View attachment 1275877
Careful, once Sylvanas enters the fray, everyone else becomes secondary!

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
This game so far is very good, just download and play for 15 minutes but I'm enjoy the story and the event a lot. But we still didn't get any sex event with any girl yet? Which role so far have the most content and seem to be more fun between Holy and Corruption?

Reactions: Kalrotix

Scarlet Ashbringer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
This game so far is very good, just download and play for 15 minutes but I'm enjoy the story and the event a lot. But we still didn't get any sex event with any girl yet? Which role so far have the most content and seem to be more fun between Holy and Corruption?
First, there is sexy content. But since it's a slow burn, it will be a sexy massage or teasing. I let you discover that.
The allignment system doesn't change any H-content. Holy, Scarlet and Undeath (Not corruption ^^) will change some dialogue (only one so far).
The only real change is Whitemane route : Dominant or dominated ? If you want more a sexy content, go for dominated. If it's not your kink, dominant still has a few things and in due time, any H content will be available with both route.

Glad you enjoy my game !

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
First, there is sexy content. But since it's a slow burn, it will be a sexy massage or teasing. I let you discover that.
The allignment system doesn't change any H-content. Holy, Scarlet and Undeath (Not corruption ^^) will change some dialogue (only one so far).
The only real change is Whitemane route : Dominant or dominated ? If you want more a sexy content, go for dominated. If it's not your kink, dominant still has a few things and in due time, any H content will be available with both route.

Glad you enjoy my game !
Welp! I choose Dominant so look like I would have to wait for a few more updates to have more content for that route, but the story and the art style for those women characters look very great so I think I can accept for the slow burn development. Can't wait for more updates in the future, I feel regret that only now I decide to play your game even when I bookmarked it since the first demo

catalyst44

Nov 8, 2019
Oh man I was so excited to do the deed with Abbendis but then... the massage is end of content?

*rule34s away*

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020

Glad you enjoy my game !
I got a little bit of trouble with the Courier puzzle, how do I solve it because all the the time only got 1 scroll remaining but can't finish it up no matter, please help
Edit: Oh wait! Even if I choose to gave up her corruption point still go up? Heh, make me wasting 20 minutes without archiving anything, at least I know now

Last edited:
Reactions: Scarlet Ashbringer

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Scarlet Ashbringer Forgot to ask but can we complete the quest where we need to buy golden rod, thorium bars and some explosive stuff in this update yet? I did bought that rod but can't find any source to buy the rest of those ingredients yet

Scarlet Ashbringer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Scarlet Ashbringer Forgot to ask but can we complete the quest where we need to buy golden rod, thorium bars and some explosive stuff in this update yet? I did bought that rod but can't find any source to buy the rest of those ingredients yet
Thoriums bars aren't implemented in this build. But the instable trigger and the explosive are

For everyone, this is Alistra. If you didn't meet here, you encountered a bug that prevented the battle of Corin against the Scourge. Please download the hotfix 0.2.0b. I'm really sorry about it, it slipped throught beta testing despite being game breaking.
1625238292138.png

Chriss475

Sep 6, 2017
Thanks for the update, I really enjoyed playing through it. Will there be costume skimpifying for all the female characters? I like how Whitemane's uniform has started to become more daring, really cute dialogues too! Will you be putting up a page on patreon or subscribestar so we can support you? I'd love to see this finished and not abandoned like so many others.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Thoriums bars aren't implemented in this build. But the instable trigger and the explosive are

For everyone, this is Alistra. If you didn't meet here, you encountered a bug that prevented the battle of Corin against the Scourge. Please download the hotfix 0.2.0b. I'm really sorry about it, it slipped throught beta testing despite being game breaking.
View attachment 1277003
I think because I can't view to know which item I got so it was hard to know, but I think I did got those 2 while searching for the painting. Lucky me I didn't encounter that bug so I won the battle, capturing her and put her inside the Necromancy workshop

texxy

Aug 19, 2017
Another weird error, when trying to build the "City Hall" I get an message saying "Error Crimson Bureau 1"
Any ideas?

Scarlet Ashbringer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Another weird error, when trying to build the "City Hall" I get an message saying "Error Crimson Bureau 1"
Any ideas?

If you get the Error Crimson Bureau, it's because I let a very important error slip. A rather catastrophic one, actually.
I am so sorry I let that bug in the game, it's just a variable on False instead of True. There's two ways around : Restart from the beginning with the updated version (0.2.0b), or send me your save and I will manually fix it for you.
You can send it through the discord if you'd like

It's also why I wanted to do the prepatch, because I knew I was goign to fuck up something like this x)

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes