VN Ren'Py Scarlet Ashbringer [v0.2.5b] [Scarlet Ashbringer Studio]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Scarlet Ashbringer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Can someone give me a full list of songs used?
It's in the credits, and if you go to the guard tower Chromie will let you pick the music and the name is displayed each time
But just in case

Music Set 1:
  • Eastern Plaguelands : Thefatrat - Elevate
  • Western Plaguelands : Thefatrat - Origin
  • Night : Thefatrat - Origin reprise
Music Set 2:
  • Day, Eastern Plaguelands : Bumba Crossing - Kevin Mcleod
  • Day, Western Plaguelands : Jangles - Kevin Mcleod
  • Night : Deliberate Thoughts - Keivn Mcleod

witchking

Oct 4, 2017
i got the explosives (hint:go do tavern work if you cant find the triggers) but it still says i need to finde the triggerds and the other stuf for them is that a bug or.....? and i have for sally maybe someting intresting will happen. i have to wait but i have waited some days have done everyting that can be reapeted but noting so im asking is there anyting there or do i have to wait for next update?

Scarlet Ashbringer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
i got the explosives (hint:go do tavern work if you cant find the triggers) but it still says i need to finde the triggerds and the other stuf for them is that a bug or.....? and i have for sally maybe someting intresting will happen. i have to wait but i have waited some days have done everyting that can be reapeted but noting so im asking is there anyting there or do i have to wait for next update?
Yeah the quest lgo doesn't up, it would be too difficult with four variables, and with triggers that are acquired individually. Eventually I can make 4 quests but that's spamming the quest log
Supposedly you can still get more for Sally if I did my job right. You could get a shower scene

Scarlet Ashbringer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
0.2.2d is ready
Patchnotes :
-Corrected a bug that wouldn't let you hang your posters
-Corrected some bugs with Dom Whitemane shower
-If you finish Abbendis' content, you can make her cum several times during the massage (no new rewards for doing so)
-Added a gallery in the private quarters to allowed you to rewatch some scenes

Known issues :
-It will reset Abbendis' shower event

Download :
PC :
Mac :

Last edited:
Aug 11, 2022
First, I want to give you huge thanks for this awesome Warcraft-themed game. Really liked it. But I had some minor issues about last patch - it seems that it roll back to shower gem quest (which automatically ends with Whitemane's scene - no need to talk to Auronia), but quest log remains the same - ask Abbendis to acquire this stone. Secondly, dynamite quest also ends with quest log incompleted (do I have to repeat in order to demolish all ziggurats?). And last - Abbendis route still marked as "you can do more in her bedroom", not "completed for this build". Am I doing it right? Oh, and what about Dalaran? As far as I understand, it will appear in the next patch?

Reactions: Kalrotix

Scarlet Ashbringer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
First, I want to give you huge thanks for this awesome Warcraft-themed game. Really liked it. But I had some minor issues about last patch - it seems that it roll back to shower gem quest (which automatically ends with Whitemane's scene - no need to talk to Auronia), but quest log remains the same - ask Abbendis to acquire this stone. Secondly, dynamite quest also ends with quest log incompleted (do I have to repeat in order to demolish all ziggurats?). And last - Abbendis route still marked as "you can do more in her bedroom", not "completed for this build". Am I doing it right? Oh, and what about Dalaran? As far as I understand, it will appear in the next patch?
Ah, the update system must have reseted the shower and new quests. Thankfully it is not much and it can be just repeated quickly, but... I will try to fix this, sorry for the inconvenience

Yes the Ziggurats quest end with a placeholder. The log isn't updated because the event is sitll in "waiting" and cannot be changed to "done" so when I continue this quest it won't be a bug liability (which you may notice tend to be a bit recurent ^^')

If you did the facesitting scene then you've completed Abbendis. I thought I updated the quest log, I will check it. For Dalaran, yeah it is next patch. But I made possible to go there as a teaser

Reactions: xMendoza

plm0901

Aug 31, 2020
Hey dev. It seems that you are here, and just wanted to mention I enjoyed it a lot - and reminded me how much I liked the WoW lore (when it was good). I appreciate your effort and hope this game gets more attention to other people as well.

Gazamar

Jun 30, 2020
Está nos créditos, e se você for até a torre de guarda, o Chromie deixará você escolher a música e o nome será exibido a cada vez
Mas apenas no caso

Conjunto de música 1:
  • Terras Pestilentas Orientais: Thefatrat - Elevate
  • Terras Pestilentas Ocidentais: Thefatrat - Origem
  • Noite: Thefatrat - Origin reprise
Conjunto de música 2:
  • Dia, Eastern Plaguelands : Bumba Crossing - Kevin Mcleod
  • Dia, Terras Pestilentas Ocidentais : Jangles - Kevin Mcleod
  • Noite: Pensamentos Deliberados - Keivn Mcleod

Oooohhh, thx, nunca senti a necessidade de falar com ela já que ela está dando as configurações, aliás, ótimo trabalho com o jogo, não posso w8 para ver como seus pontos diferentes afetarão o jogo

Eprofesy

Aug 13, 2018
First of all I want to say thanks for the game, really enjoyed it. Played it the last couple of days, didn't expect this much content. Writing and story is awesome, I can't say that to many games.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Scarlet Ashbringer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
First of all I want to say thanks for the game, really enjoyed it. Played it the last couple of days, didn't expect this much content. Writing and story is awesome, I can't say that to many games.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm really happy to hear that you enjoy my game !
Concerning the files, yeah those are elements not implemented yet. Alistra Stargazing and the poster will be implemented during the next patch. If you decrypt the code, you can see some content being planned (Please don't, don't ruin the surprise^^)

You make are great points ! I will add a text for more clarity for colorblind people, text, and some description for the allignment. It is important to me that you are not lost in my game and that everything is clear for the player.
Thank you for your feedback, it is valuable to me ! Given your enthusiasm, I encourage you to join us on the Discord and I will add you to the beta team !
Have a wonderful day

Reactions: Donar and Eprofesy

notamasochist

Nov 19, 2017
So... completely stuck right now. Questlog says to "do more than sleeping" but every option i have does nothing new, massaging till she cums? nothing, hugging? nothing. Got another quest to check up on the troll from time to time, but she has a tactical meeting literally every night. got to get a dancer for elf lady... no idea how to do that. Anyone got any advice cos i am stumped.

Scarlet Ashbringer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
So... completely stuck right now. Questlog says to "do more than sleeping" but every option i have does nothing new, massaging till she cums? nothing, hugging? nothing. Got another quest to check up on the troll from time to time, but she has a tactical meeting literally every night. got to get a dancer for elf lady... no idea how to do that. Anyone got any advice cos i am stumped.
Did you ask Auronia for some theater play first ? (To do 3 times)

Kainit103

Jun 5, 2020
Is there any update information? And then on patreon silence as much as September. In general, I wonder how much progress has progressed during this time. And I don’t need to write about the discord, looking for at least some specifics in the general chat stream for several hundred people is a pretty practical task. I apologize in advance if I'm asking a rather annoying question and thank you for the answer.

Kalrotix

Sep 27, 2017
Is there any update information? And then on patreon silence as much as September. In general, I wonder how much progress has progressed during this time. And I don’t need to write about the discord, looking for at least some specifics in the general chat stream for several hundred people is a pretty practical task. I apologize in advance if I'm asking a rather annoying question and thank you for the answer.
From I understood the update are slow because the "reliable" artist left and the dev must collaborateur with an artist that is much slower

Scarlet Ashbringer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
1672571389226.png

Ladies, gentlemen and other distinguished guests, I wish you a happy New Year and I brought you a gift : Jaina Update... Part 1

Jaina update structure
The Jaina update is divided into 3 phases, and two of them are ready ! The two first phases are the storyline, the last phase is more focused on the H scenes and closing content. I will release it somewhere in February I think
Also : You will see a placeholder for Jaina's reading, it will be changed in the future update.

Content
Phase 1 :
  • Focused on Jaina story and Gandling
  • Few mild H-scene with Jaina (placeholder)
Phase 2 :
  • Second act, stuff happening with Jaina very story-focused
  • Development of Alistra !
  • A few H-scenes with Alistra
How to play
To reach Jaina's update, you need to finish Hearthglen story. Or more exactly, you need to do so to finish it.

Version 0.2.3c
A recuring bug will prevent you from starting Jaina Update. You can now go to Chromie to fix it. Requires Hearthglen questline to be finished

Download
PC :
Mac :

New adventures awaits !
1672571635142.png

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes