VN Ren'Py Scarlet Ashbringer [v0.2.5b] [Scarlet Ashbringer Studio]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

pellerx

Feb 7, 2018
There seems to be a bug, when i go to Lights hope chapel the line "lights_hope_chapel_event_availabilty_7" is not defined pops up. Can't go anywhere else to progress the story

Scarlet Ashbringer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
There seems to be a bug, when i go to Lights hope chapel the line "lights_hope_chapel_event_availabilty_7" is not defined pops up. Can't go anywhere else to progress the story
Damn it, sorry that happened ! I fixed it for the future version. If the bug prevent you from playing, you can send me your save and I will fix it

Scarlet Ashbringer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
A bug has been reported to me : In you finished Hearthglen's storyline before, you may never have flagged the Jaina Update to start
In you finished this storyline but "look around" in Dalaran does nothing, please send me a message and I will manually correct this
Sorry this bug has slipped through the beta testing

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ScarletAshbringer-0.2.3a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

uztgft

May 26, 2018
A bug has been reported to me : In you finished Hearthglen's storyline before, you may never have flagged the Jaina Update to start
In you finished this storyline but "look around" in Dalaran does nothing, please send me a message and I will manually correct this
This bug happened to me too, how do i message you?

JeyZut

Feb 15, 2018
Yep it seems that is the case for me too, perhaps it is better to wait for the next patch to correct it if too many people got the same problem.

AM97

Oct 9, 2017
Playing this again after a while and I'm struggling to start the Tirion trainings and to break the spell on Alistra

Scarlet Ashbringer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Playing this again after a while and I'm struggling to start the Tirion trainings and to break the spell on Alistra
To get Tirion to train you, you need to help his son, ask Light Hope Chapel's, or maybe Tyrosus is visiting Corin's Crossing (or visit Chromie in her tower ?)
Don't hesitate to come on the Discord if you need help

Scarlet Ashbringer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Update 0.2.3b
Changelog
-Fixed a bug where you could'nt access Jaina update if you missed Isillien dialogue that become unaccessible quickly after
-Fixed a bug where I transformed a bolean in a character string character and then tied the User Interface to its "true or false" statement ><
-Fixed a bug where the bed button in the wpl would bug after your fix encounter with Marjhan

Update 0.2.3c
Changelog
-Added a dialogue at Chromie's to forcefully start Jaina update, in case the bug persists. Only available after finishing Hearthglen's storyline

Download
PC :
Mac :

Last edited:

AM97

Oct 9, 2017
To get Tirion to train you, you need to help his son, ask Light Hope Chapel's, or maybe Tyrosus is visiting Corin's Crossing (or visit Chromie in her tower ?)
Don't hesitate to come on the Discord if you need help
Visiting Chromie did the trick. Thanks

CuriousPatron

Dec 6, 2022
Update 0.2.3b
Changelog
-Fixed a bug where you could'nt access Jaina update if you missed Isillien dialogue that become unaccessible quickly after
-Fixed a bug where I transformed a bolean in a character string character and then tied the User Interface to its "true or false" statement ><
-Fixed a bug where the bed button in the wpl would bug after your fix encounter with Marjhan

PC : Link
Mac : Link
links are swapped

KingBea

Jul 26, 2017
Cannot seem to progress.
All routes are done, and this is my questlog. I am on 0.2.3b 1672698698197.png

Scarlet Ashbringer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Cannot seem to progress.
All routes are done, and this is my questlog. I am on 0.2.3b View attachment 2281847
Looks like the Dalaran flag wasn't set properly, but the update should have fixed that. There might be another issue underlying, but I have a few ideas (I saw earlier someone with isillien dialogue done but Dalaran not flagged, maybe an very old save)
Regardless, send me your save and I'll fix it

Scarlet Ashbringer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Questlines disappear after Whitemane shows up, Any help?
That is unheard of, but the game should still work. Go to the tavern for hints if you're stuck
You can still send me yoru save so I can take a look around, never hurt

Last edited:

Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017
View attachment 2278330

Ladies, gentlemen and other distinguished guests, I wish you a happy New Year and I brought you a gift : Jaina Update... Part 1

Jaina update structure
The Jaina update is divided into 3 phases, and two of them are ready ! The two first phases are the storyline, the last phase is more focused on the H scenes and closing content. I will release it somewhere in February I think
Also : You will see a placeholder for Jaina's reading, it will be changed in the future update.

Content
Phase 1 :
  • Focused on Jaina story and Gandling
  • Few mild H-scene with Jaina (placeholder)
Phase 2 :
  • Second act, stuff happening with Jaina very story-focused
  • Development of Alistra !
  • A few H-scenes with Alistra
How to play
To reach Jaina's update, you need to finish Hearthglen story. Or more exactly, you need to do so to finish it.

Download
PC : Mega
Mac : Mega

New adventures awaits !
View attachment 2278340
Chromie spotted...

Now I'm gonna be lurking and hoping for a Chromie update one day

Unreal434

Sep 23, 2018
So it seems that 0.2.3b didn´t fix anything for me. The "look around" option just again leads to mc commenting on trees and fresh air. Even after Chromie did her magic with my save.

And just like all the others I have finished every quest from before.
Dude something else in the code must be cocked up.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes