VN Ren'Py Scarlet Ashbringer [v0.2.5b] [Scarlet Ashbringer Studio]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Scarlet Ashbringer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
This game doesn't have the tag(s) and there seems to be no discussion about it, but some of the preview pics (map, probably a merchant) seem to indicate "sandbox" or "management". So my question would be: is my intuition correct or are the tags correct?
Not a sandbox, more an adventure. I don't know the tags very well but the elements are moving parts, people you saw at one palce will then stop appearing there and only appear somewhere else.
Is Four Elements Trainer a sandbox ?

No, she says "If Tirion cannot train you anymore, I certanly cannot!"
That is weird. Maybe you already unlocked the H-scene with her already ? If not, can you send me your save ? (Saves are in Scarlet Ashbringer/game/saves/, the first number is the page, the second the position)

Reactions: Cartageno

Scarlet Ashbringer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
I unlocked the massage scene and the shower scene where she turns around.

Here is my save.
That is so weird. Tirion event is done, but somehow it didn't made abbendis' training available. I assume you completed it before ? Then it is a retrocompatibility issue, thank you for bringing it to my attention. I will add that corrected to the 0.2.2c, which I will put online in 5minutes, please stand by ^^

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Not a sandbox, more an adventure. I don't know the tags very well but the elements are moving parts, people you saw at one palce will then stop appearing there and only appear somewhere else.
Is Four Elements Trainer a sandbox ?
I haven't played it but it has the tag.

Generally speaking a sandbox is when you have the choice to do (or not do) stuff. The map caught my eye because the decision "will I go to work or the gym or meet up with somebody" at different places is there and repeatable (so not only a discussion line), when you can just immediately (try to) continue the story or just go improving your money or maybe individual stats like strength before you do so (becaus you might need it to succeed). Other aspects are that you can follow storyline A and then B or the other way round or mix them up (restrictions may apply that you need an item from A in B and thus may be stopped for a while).

In essence, sandboxes are non linear, may have a bit of an aspect of gathering resources before continuing, while the classic VN tells a story and you make decisions, but stuff always happens in more or less the same order.

Scarlet Ashbringer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
I haven't played it but it has the tag.

Generally speaking a sandbox is when you have the choice to do (or not do) stuff. The map caught my eye because the decision "will I go to work or the gym or meet up with somebody" at different places is there and repeatable (so not only a discussion line), when you can just immediately (try to) continue the story or just go improving your money or maybe individual stats like strength before you do so (becaus you might need it to succeed). Other aspects are that you can follow storyline A and then B or the other way round or mix them up (restrictions may apply that you need an item from A in B and thus may be stopped for a while).

In essence, sandboxes are non linear, may have a bit of an aspect of gathering resources before continuing, while the classic VN tells a story and you make decisions, but stuff always happens in more or less the same order.
Then I guess it is a sandbox. I will update the tag

Reactions: Cartageno

Scarlet Ashbringer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
0.2.2c here :

0.2.2c patchnote
-Corrected a bug preventing to update a 0.2.2 save
-Corrected a bug that would prevent you from seeing your private quarter's poster
-Corrected a weird bug where Benedictus would morph into a giant at some point
-Corrected a bug where you couldn't see abbendis due to an event not defined
-Corrected a bug where Abbendis' new scene won't trigger if you already completed Hearthglen's story in your previous save

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Are there any sex scenes in this game? Worst bloody thing is to get blueballed with teasing and no actual action happening
Basically my question seeing it on the latest updates. Just wondering whether tags need updating since the post date of 2020 or if teasing is really the only thing here for now.

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Scarlet Ashbringer 0.2.2c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
0.2.2c here :

0.2.2c patchnote
-Corrected a bug preventing to update a 0.2.2 save
-Corrected a bug that would prevent you from seeing your private quarter's poster
-Corrected a weird bug where Benedictus would morph into a giant at some point
-Corrected a bug where you couldn't see abbendis due to an event not defined
-Corrected a bug where Abbendis' new scene won't trigger if you already completed Hearthglen's story in your previous save

OMG :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Bug Fix Armageddon :KEK:

umwelt

Mar 9, 2018
Update right in time for wrath release. Scarlet crusade is currently getting slaughtered with the DK starting zone, morale is currently very low :KEK: This should help, hopefully there's enough content

• Haha
Reactions: gamenok

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
Scarlet Ashbringer[v0.2.2c][Scarlet Ashbringer Studio]Compressed

Download Win/Linux(PC)/Mac: - - - -
Download Android: Link

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes