VN Ren'Py Scarlet Ashbringer [v0.2.5b] [Scarlet Ashbringer Studio]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Scarlet Ashbringer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
I dont really keep up with patreon, what's the next content?
It is supposed to be a small update about Abbendis. You will have an image when laying in bed with her. Also she will take a shower and you will get to peek on her. And... Another nice thing ^^
My main artist was pretty slow tho, since January he produced two artwork and the second isn't even over. That's why I'm happy I got a new one, to pick up the pace. After Abbendis update will be Jaina-Alistra update
You can join the Discord for more info if you'd like

Scarlet Ashbringer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
The Abbendis Update (0.2.2b) is here ! Finally!
Hello everyone ! If I knew it would take eight months to produce "a quick update while waiting for Jaina's big update..."
Good new is, I didn't just waited Abbendis' update to be done to work on Jaina's. Her update is 50% to 75% done (depend if I want to add more artworks)
But it is not a post about the future, but the present !

Patchnote
-New artwork when in bed with Abbendis
-New scene : Abbendis Shower !
-New content : Whitemane Shower !
-New scene with Abbendis : You need to finish Hearthglen's storyline first, then train with her
-Private quarter with one poster for now
-New content for the Crimson Courier. You need to reach lvl 10 naughtiness first

0.2.2a patchnote
-Corrected a bug where the second massage with Abbendis would crash due to undefined variable
-Corrected a missing define variable if quel'lithien ldge event was set at 9 (blood elf was here, but didn't help yet with Alistra)

0.2.2b patchnote
-Corrected a bug caused an error when you went to shop at Corin's Crossing

How to use
I worked a bit on retrocompatibility. If the game detects your save version is different from what it is running, an icon will appear. Just click on it ! Please notify me if any retrocompatibility issue appears

Download

Last edited:

Scarlet Ashbringer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Will wait for Jaina since it is 70% developed.
Should be rich in content, but given hwo Abbendis' update was long I cannot promise Jaina's update will be quick

A bug seems to have escaped my beta and my patreon's release, so I am forced to release the 0.2.2b already
PC :
Mac :

pellerx

Feb 7, 2018
Can't seem to progress the Abbendis route past from giving the crystal to Whitemane. Also i can't visit my own quarters alone. Says "No posters yet" and then an error

Scarlet Ashbringer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Can't seem to progress the Abbendis route past from giving the crystal to Whitemane. Also i can't visit my own quarters alone. Says "No posters yet" and then an error
This bug was reported to me, I'm working on it, please stand by

To finish Abbendis' storyline you need to finish Hearthglen's story

pellerx

Feb 7, 2018
I did finish it, i think. Atleast i can't progress anything there, Thalean doesn't have time for me and i can't drink or work in the tavern. And Tirion just thanks me if i go to him.

Scarlet Ashbringer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
I did finish it, i think. Atleast i can't progress anything there, Thalean doesn't have time for me and i can't drink or work in the tavern. And Tirion just thanks me if i go to him.
Then a new training should be available during the day

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
This game doesn't have the tag(s) and there seems to be no discussion about it, but some of the preview pics (map, probably a merchant) seem to indicate "sandbox" or "management". So my question would be: is my intuition correct or are the tags correct?

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes