VN Ren'Py Scarlet Ashbringer [v0.2.5b] [Scarlet Ashbringer Studio]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Scarlet Ashbringer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
ngl i was going to say i was hoping Vanessa VanCleef would appear, but i forget she is waayyy too young in Vanilla... unless... time travel due to Chromie? :sneaky:
also, any differences in building various buildings in the church slot? im curious if my vchoice affects the game much
Thanks to Chromie, age isn't an issue. But it just makes no sense to have Vanessa Vancleef. I already went on far stretch to add Jaina in a future update, I don't think I can do any more sadly

Your choice will matter later, but it's not a "different endings"-level choice

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
Thanks to Chromie, age isn't an issue. But it just makes no sense to have Vanessa Vancleef. I already went on far stretch to add Jaina in a future update, I don't think I can do any more sadly
Ah too bad, wouldve been cool but alright :D

Your choice will matter later, but it's not a "different endings"-level choice
does it affect what npcs will appear?

Scarlet Ashbringer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Copy past from the update I just did on my Patreon :

Hello everyone. I'm sorry I didn't give any news during February, there just wasn't anything to report
My main artist, Howard, wasn't answering for more than a month, up to early February. I was getting worried, but turn out he was just busy with exams, so at least everything's good ! This caused a bit of a delay but hopefully we can resuem to a normal rhythm !

Abbendis Update :

As you know, the next Update is about Abbendis. There will be little to no story, it will be focused on adding more lewd content.

1. In bed with Abbendis : Done !
  • The first scene is a change, now when you're in Abbendis' bed, there's an image instead of a black background.

2. Shower : Almost done
  • The second scene will be available from almost the beginning, but will change and as you improve your relationship with Abbendis. I hope you will appreciate the multiple variations !

3. NSFW scene
  • This scene will be the first "really" NSFW, as in "actual sex act". I don't want to spoil anything. The story in itself would be short, but there will be a clear before and after this scene. So all loop dialogue must be rework to have Abbendis more... Receptive.
  • If you are on the Discord, you probably know what's up...

Story :
Like I said, there will be little to no story. The goal of the update is to fill the gaps, to replace placeholders black backgrounds and to add some lewd content you can access from the get go. I know my game is rather sparse in the beginning, and I'm trying to change that.
But I don't want to have a storyless update, so there will be a few more events, not necessarily focused on Abbendis herself, but close to her. You'll see.

When :
I cannot make any promise, but under current assumption, the new update should be out in around two months. Maybe less. The making of the third scene can be very long, but hopefully it can be done in a month only.

And then ?

Since the update is pretty much story-less, I've been working hard on future updates. Scholomance's update is 1/3 written, and it is supposedly a large update. I also prepared a bit of other updates.
I'm really excited for this. Furthermore, I tried to learn from the 2.1 to make a more compelling story, your feedbacks are valued if you have some !

Thank you for following me ! I hope you will keep enjoying my game !

ArcAngel

Oct 19, 2017
I'm stuck and I have no clue how to proceed from this point as sleeping in my room, her room, or in the doom does nothing. I only have unlocked sleep, hug, massage.

Scarlet Ashbringer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
I'm stuck and I have no clue how to proceed from this point as sleeping in my room, her room, or in the doom does nothing. I only have unlocked sleep, hug, massage.
It's weird, sleeping in your private quarter should unable the following event. I redid a run to make sure and I couldn't get stuck.
You had that even where you have a nightmare and go sleep in Abbendis' room, right ?

I don't think it's that, but there's a chance you need to go to Tyr's Hand guard tower.
If that doesn't work, please send me your save (or come on Discord to work this out)

ArcAngel

Oct 19, 2017
It's weird, sleeping in your private quarter should unable the following event. I redid a run to make sure and I couldn't get stuck.
You had that even where you have a nightmare and go sleep in Abbendis' room, right ?

I don't think it's that, but there's a chance you need to go to Tyr's Hand guard tower.
If that doesn't work, please send me your save (or come on Discord to work this out)
I did have the nightmare and I have gone to the tower. I will say that i was playing on 2.0 cause i didnt know 2.1 was out and even in 2.1 i still have that issue

Scarlet Ashbringer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
I did have the nightmare and I have gone to the tower. I will say that i was playing on 2.0 cause i didnt know 2.1 was out and even in 2.1 i still have that issue
That may be the reason, the trigger was moved between 2.0 and 2.1
Send me your save, I will manually fix it. your save can be found in "Scarlet Ashbringer/game/saves/". The name looks like "2-3-LT1", the first digit represent the page, the second its position.

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
I have considered it, but given she wouldn't bring much to the table and isn't very popular, I dismissed it for now
I think she's hot. And she'd be less dead at this point, too :D|

Edit: Not to mention very apropo.

Also, also, I was running Old Hillsbrad on a Private Server yesterday... Abbendis is already an adult when Sally is a kid. Totally forgot that until then XD

Reactions: Scarlet Ashbringer
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes