VN Ren'Py Scarlet Ashbringer [v0.2.5b] [Scarlet Ashbringer Studio]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Saigasei

Jan 2, 2018
What needs to be done? Can't find the artifact, found the thorium bars and golden rod. Andorhal is liberated, party has been had.
ss (2022-01-03 at 08.50.45).jpg

Scarlet Ashbringer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Yeh, figured I'd find them there, so I've been roaming around looking for it. Are they some kind of hidden "click pixel/object" to get?
Huh, no ? They're under the stair, where you also find the skirt
Maybe you got them and didn't even notice. I should make an inventory or some kind of checkbox for quest

Reactions: Gerben02

Atourq

Nov 21, 2017
Huh, no ? They're under the stair, where you also find the skirt
Maybe you got them and didn't even notice. I should make an inventory or some kind of checkbox for quest
Odd, I did get the skirt. If that's the case, I could swear I have everything I need for the Light's Hope quest but the quest doesn't seem to have progressed. But thanks for the help man and yeah and inventory system would greatly help keep track of all these items.

Scarlet Ashbringer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Odd, I did get the skirt. If that's the case, I could swear I have everything I need for the Light's Hope quest but the quest doesn't seem to have progressed. But thanks for the help man and yeah and inventory system would greatly help keep track of all these items.
You can send me your save and I'll take a look

Scarlet Ashbringer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Oh okay, sure. Uh.. Pretty new to this, so.. How do I do that? Where's the save file located?
In the game files, in "Scarlet Ashbringer/game/saves" you can see your save. It'si n the form "1-1-LT1". The first number is the page, the second number is the location of the save.
You can come on the discord for instant message too

Scarlet Ashbringer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
The youtuber "Platinum WoW" just uploaded a funny video about the lore of the Scarlet Crusade if anyone is interested.
Literally watching this as we speak. I love this guy ! There's a few mistakes or unexact infos in it, but it's still as funny and I hope it will show to more people how the Scarlet crusade rules !
Here's a if anyone's interessed

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes