VN Ren'Py Scarlet Ashbringer [v0.2.5b] [Scarlet Ashbringer Studio]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Dreadwolf83

Dec 28, 2021
I can't seem to finish the massage game. I get to her almost cumming but always saying she wants to end it before getting there.

Scarlet Ashbringer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
I'm confused how to finish the mini scroll game?
Like explained.try to fill all case by clicking. But if you want, you can give up and carry on, the story will continue. you just won't get paid

I can't seem to finish the massage game. I get to her almost cumming but always saying she wants to end it before getting there.
You can do it without bonus, but if you struggle, you can buy candle at Auronia (when in Corin's Crossing, after the battle) and oil at Scholomance when you unlock it

Last edited:
Reactions: Dreadwolf83

Dreadwolf83

Dec 28, 2021
Like explained.try to fill all case by clicking. But if you want, you can give up and carry on, the story will continue. you just won't get paid

You can do it without bonus, but if you struggle, you can buy candle at Auronia (when in Corin's Crossing, after the battle) and oil at Scholomance when you unlock it
Got both the oil and the candles and still won't finish.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
is there anything with all the options listed, i feel like im missing parts.
Like i cant find a musician or the oil.

can you only get it with certain choices/paths?

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
is there anything with all the options listed, i feel like im missing parts.
Like i cant find a musician or the oil.

can you only get it with certain choices/paths?
did you ask her to dance?? if you did then you need to go to the troll at night till you see her playing the lute, then the elf will dance, but then no other times will she do this right now.

Smiling_Jack

Aug 11, 2017
I seem to be running into a new issue where the Scarlet Courier bugs out when I'm on the Dom Whitemane path. I've had no issues on the Sub Whitemane path. However, after the initial conversation in the Scarlet Bureau, the next conversation starts off with her asking me to move furniture and then leads into the conversation she would normally have with Auronia after being attacked by ghouls. From this point on, I get stuck with her denying to need my help with paperwork and I can't seem to do anything to change it. It would be one thing if this just locked me out of the mini-game, but it also makes it so that she doesn't want to help me with the forms so that I can get Tirion's family painting.

Side question, while I play Sub Whitemane path in the meantime, is there any way to progress further with Vivi the crimson courier? She saves me in Hearthglen, but her quest text is still stuck as it was before on "Is she still working at the Crimson Bureau?" and she refuses to wear any of the panty types beyond the bikini bottom. I know there's more content in the assets, but I'm wondering if they aren't implemented yet or if I've missed some trigger to access it.

Smiling_Jack

Aug 11, 2017
Nevermind about the panty question. I found the skirt. That said, I seem to be running into a few issues there like a missing image file.
1640955624672.png
I also seem to get stuck with no exit when I try to get her to wear the leather looking panty that's after the bikini bottom, so I guess Panty 4, where it just sits on the panty choice screen until I confirm a different pair.

Nevermind again, I went and looked in the image files and it looks like you named the file that's True.png in the other folders as "skirt.png" in the Open folder. This does not fix the loop error with her agreeing to wear panty4.

Last edited:

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
Really loving the game, but i tend to get stuck frustrating often with no real clue how to move on.
And with just the option to try a few things a day/night makes checking what to do next frustrating.

Also what threw me off a bit was when it said a certain quests was at it's end. It does mean the character has sometimes still use in another quest line. Which was partly why i was stuck on somethings for a bit, but even realizing i should keep visiting them it took longer then necessary.

Beside that, are we supposed to give up the crimson courier mini game, because i tried a lot and i see no way to finish it.
Next to that the massage mini game keeps ending just before the meter fills up, i got both the candles and oil. So i don't see what im doing wrong during it to make her orgasm

Smiling_Jack

Aug 11, 2017
Really loving the game, but i tend to get stuck frustrating often with no real clue how to move on.
And with just the option to try a few things a day/night makes checking what to do next frustrating.

Also what threw me off a bit was when it said a certain quests was at it's end. It does mean the character has sometimes still use in another quest line. Which was partly why i was stuck on somethings for a bit, but even realizing i should keep visiting them it took longer then necessary.

Beside that, are we supposed to give up the crimson courier mini game, because i tried a lot and i see no way to finish it.
Next to that the massage mini game keeps ending just before the meter fills up, i got both the candles and oil. So i don't see what im doing wrong during it to make her orgasm
Some of the puzzles are easier than others, but they are all possible to complete. That said, there's no penalty, besides a missed chance for money, when giving up. Even when you give up, the courier will still get +1 naughtiness and will progress any quest progress.

Scarlet Ashbringer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Nevermind about the panty question. I found the skirt. That said, I seem to be running into a few issues there like a missing image file.
View attachment 1572645
I also seem to get stuck with no exit when I try to get her to wear the leather looking panty that's after the bikini bottom, so I guess Panty 4, where it just sits on the panty choice screen until I confirm a different pair.

Nevermind again, I went and looked in the image files and it looks like you named the file that's True.png in the other folders as "skirt.png" in the Open folder. This does not fix the loop error with her agreeing to wear panty4.
Damn you found two game breaking bugs in less than a week since it went public ? bro it's already the 0.2.1d I should hire you as beta tester !
I corrected the missing image (it was a typo. it's always a typo), but I can't see where the first bug appear. Can you tell me more about that ? (Here or on my discord if you prefer)

I will work on these issues, thanks for you report.

Please tell me where you get stuck. It appears a few precise points often throw players off and I'm tryign to ease all of these. I assume one of the point was Auronia's theater ?

Reactions: sik7953

sik7953

Jan 2, 2022
WOW is a classic game, but unfortunately I couldn’t play it in the right era, but at least I can see some people make its related games(y)

randomguy62145

Oct 24, 2021
hi,it seems that i have locked myself from the content,the crimson courier just says that no is no,and i dont know where to find throrium bars.i can provide my save file if necessary.I play on 0.2.1c изображение_2022-01-03_074234.png изображение_2022-01-03_074317.png

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes