Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
Haven't finished everything in this update, but my thoughts so far:

- This is now the 2nd update where the sister has made me hate her.
-- Last update it was forcing us into a fight-to-the-death, and us not holding her to account for it.
-- This update we have the whole blackmail situation, with the true "You'll lose fans" comment.

What makes it irksome, is it mentions if I was "smart" enough I'd know how to avoid that. However I maxxed both her & the schools headmistress via Homework/Teaching... thus should have had the stats needed. When I replayed the scene via the gallery I was then offered the 2nd option to avoid the blackmail.

At this point I'm feeling like: give up a mind control device and let us force her to fight the other girl. Bye bye terrible sister.

- The girl in the church. She tried to mug us, runs with a gang that is known to be causing everyone in the city problems... but we're now all nice to her and sucking up to her because Azula asked us to? *ponders*

- I liked the 2nd scene with the school headmistriss (sorry I can't remember her name). I thought that was a great turn-around play how we got her to show off her breasts. It was also nice seeing the "random student" comments.

- The whole family scammed. Maybe this gets covered, but do we ever talk to our mum & sis about how they got scammed with the hot springs pass?

- Since we 'own' the builder girl (yes, I am terrible for remembering names)... doesn't that we mean we own everything she owns? So if/when we buy the hot springs off her.. we're just buying our own property?
-- Also, how dare she sell our property without asking us? lolz. Ok I know that the MC wouldn't mind, he's made it plain she's basically still her own person despite us owning her.

- Azula. I had always felt she was sus, last update introduced more suspicion and lore/info about the six hero's & such.. and this update just re-inforced the fact: Azula is the big bad evil who likely is the cause of the scarlett law, and is likely going to kill us all if she gets strong enough.
-- It seems the story going forward is us going around trying to find the 6 godly weapons (and conveniently they'll all be owned by girls who we can buy their contracts to own them) and then killing Azula again... all the while trying to ensure she doesn't figure it out due to her being able to read our minds.
-- Either that or join fully with her in being evil and dominating everything again.

- It's good that stats appear to be meaningful now, even if they don't seem to be working for me correctly. Since I had 2 scene's which called for stats usage (the sister & best friend), and failed them... even though I've only ever used stat-building options to build relationships & gain money 9so should have been both smart & strong enough respectively).

- The patreon pushing. I'm sorry, but seeing patreon pushing so hard this update really, really put me off. I don't mind seeing the logo on the front screen and/or a "HHi, I'm the Dev" intro part... and even maybe 1 or 2 jibes about it in game... but 9+ times and thrown in the face so hard? Too much IMO.

- The 4th walling. Same as Patreon stuff... I don't mind some of it, but this update was crazy with it. It's really off-putting when you go from mostly serious conversations and in-character stuff to near constant 4th walling? Really takes me out of the game and care less about it.

Just some thoughts. Still going to see where the game & story goes for now.

Edit: Some points I just thought of

- Azula's reaction to MC & Sis talking about buying her Scarlett Contract was strange. Why would Azula have a contract? Hasn't she been considered dead for thousands of years? She's not been reported alive to any official Gov body or such, and afaik the only ppl who are aware of her are our family, the builder girl and the girl in the church. So how would she have a contract to buy?

- Regarding that, I would really like to see an option/ability to ask the Princess if there's a contract for someone called "Azula" just to see if it even exists, and if so for how much. I'd like to think that even with Azula's obvious bad take to us buying her contract (which I wonder why/how it would even exist), we'd investigate this option anyways.

- I would also like to be able to do some lore/history checking... Because we have Azula here, and the painting in the church, etc.. but we've hardly had any chance to check on any info about her & the history. Such as - was she called Azula back then? What was the name of the blue-haired person that was being killed in the painting in the picture? TBH I'd think the MC / Sis would have some interest in trying to find information about Azula, the history of the 6 hero's, the death of the 'God of the Land', etc.

- Also, now we know from Azula that Pandy & such were supposedly weapons made to kill ppl like Azula... I'm sure the MC would love to know more about these weapons. This is also a way we could resolve the fight with the fire girl imo - since we obviously can communicate with these weapons, couldn't we jump her, touch/grab the weapon (knowing now that it's also a weapon like Pandy) and talk it out of attacking us - ie we could tell it we are aware of a growing evil, Azula, and would need it's help in dealing with that... thus weapon refuses to act against us.

- Thinking about the above. I had to acknowledge that the sister wasn't all bad. She did go to Azula to demand she step in to defend us... even though it was due to her actions we were in that place. She also did warn us that she didn't think Azula was trustworthy and that we need to be careful. So not all bad... but dunno if the good outweighs the bad for me right now. Maybe if I wasn't playing the game in 'chunks' it wouldn't feel so abrasive.

Last edited:

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Haven't finished everything in this update, but my thoughts so far:

- This is now the 2nd update where the sister has made me hate her.
-- Last update it was forcing us into a fight-to-the-death, and us not holding her to account for it.
-- This update we have the whole blackmail situation, with the true "You'll lose fans" comment.

What makes it irksome, is it mentions if I was "smart" enough I'd know how to avoid that. However I maxxed both her & the schools headmistress via Homework/Teaching... thus should have had the stats needed. When I replayed the scene via the gallery I was then offered the 2nd option to avoid the blackmail.

At this point I'm feeling like: give up a mind control device and let us force her to fight the other girl. Bye bye terrible sister.

- The girl in the church. She tried to mug us, runs with a gang that is known to be causing everyone in the city problems... but we're now all nice to her and sucking up to her because Azula asked us to? *ponders*

- I liked the 2nd scene with the school headmistriss (sorry I can't remember her name). I thought that was a great turn-around play how we got her to show off her breasts. It was also nice seeing the "random student" comments.

- The whole family scammed. Maybe this gets covered, but do we ever talk to our mum & sis about how they got scammed with the hot springs pass?

- Since we 'own' the builder girl (yes, I am terrible for remembering names)... doesn't that we mean we own everything she owns? So if/when we buy the hot springs off her.. we're just buying our own property?
-- Also, how dare she sell our property without asking us? lolz. Ok I know that the MC wouldn't mind, he's made it plain she's basically still her own person despite us owning her.

- Azula. I had always felt she was sus, last update introduced more suspicion and lore/info about the six hero's & such.. and this update just re-inforced the fact: Azula is the big bad evil who likely is the cause of the scarlett law, and is likely going to kill us all if she gets strong enough.
-- It seems the story going forward is us going around trying to find the 6 godly weapons (and conveniently they'll all be owned by girls who we can buy their contracts to own them) and then killing Azula again... all the while trying to ensure she doesn't figure it out due to her being able to read our minds.
-- Either that or join fully with her in being evil and dominating everything again.

- It's good that stats appear to be meaningful now, even if they don't seem to be working for me correctly. Since I had 2 scene's which called for stats usage (the sister & best friend), and failed them... even though I've only ever used stat-building options to build relationships & gain money 9so should have been both smart & strong enough respectively).

- The patreon pushing. I'm sorry, but seeing patreon pushing so hard this update really, really put me off. I don't mind seeing the logo on the front screen and/or a "HHi, I'm the Dev" intro part... and even maybe 1 or 2 jibes about it in game... but 9+ times and thrown in the face so hard? Too much IMO.

- The 4th walling. Same as Patreon stuff... I don't mind some of it, but this update was crazy with it. It's really off-putting when you go from mostly serious conversations and in-character stuff to near constant 4th walling? Really takes me out of the game and care less about it.

Just some thoughts. Still going to see where the game & story goes for now.
Also, the protag acting like a spineless yet bold idiot. True, he started as a nobody who wanted to get money to save the status quo and lacked possibly and quite likely all necessary social skills but later became the protegee of a deity, discovered his mythical blood, bought a business and managed to get his hands on a descendant of the great heroes of the past while becoming the personal knight for a fucking princess. If this course of events - which could very well be described as a win streak worthy of Trump from the late 70's - didn't provide him with a good boost in his confidence and overall disposition to show his true colors and fucking do shit then nothing would tbh. It's more likely that he wouldn't properly deal with such a good streak of events and would become a harem-building talented jerk.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I disagree with this one.

We only have the personality of the weapons and were given a small glimpse of history but here's a theory:

You notice there's almost only humans left? She was slain heroically defending her land from a human invasion, in defense of Valla. The reason her defeat is celebrated by the church is because she was viewed as an evil God by humans. The six heroes used legendary weapons to slay her, but were ultimately only able to leave her in a "death coma."

Were the humans weaker? Yes. But they were far more united. The valla males were slaughtering each other regularly, and females fighting for the attention of the harem alpha. Even being stronger, they were slim pickings. That's why Azula recalls her past as a heroic legend while humanity celebrates her death.

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018

We only have the personality of the weapons and were given a small glimpse of history but here's a theory:

You notice there's almost only humans left? She was slain heroically defending her land from a human invasion, in defense of Valla. The reason her defeat is celebrated by the church is because she was viewed as an evil God by humans. The six heroes used legendary weapons to slay her, but were ultimately only able to leave her in a "death coma."

Were the humans weaker? Yes. But they were far more united. The valla males were slaughtering each other regularly, and females fighting for the attention of the harem alpha. Even being stronger, they were slim pickings. That's why Azula recalls her past as a heroic legend while humanity celebrates her death.
Though that means she may still hold desire for revenge/justice. We have to wait and see if her designs for the world will be a problem for our MC.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Why do you think it's a dumb plot?
I'm not sure why you even have to ask me that question. MC's family lives in a country where essentially anyone can be bought and made a slave, and if they don't do it they can go to jail. It's dumb.

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
I'm not sure why you even have to ask me that question. MC's family lives in a country where essentially anyone can be bought and made a slave, and if they don't do it they can go to jail. It's dumb.
I mean, human history has far dumber and less reasonable stuff. Think about feudalism for example: You're paying to be protected by the lord who owns the land you farm, said lord can take you to court if he deems your payment to be not enough and in said court the one yeeting out judgements is the lord himself. AKA:Slavery with extra steps.
And it isn't something of our distant past either, the Soviet Union erased the last bastion of feudalism within the global powers (when applied to their own people, of course. The whole blood diamonds thingy shows us it keeps going on, just less oficialized.)

EDIT: Russia wasn't exactly feudal, it was a serfdom which is feudalism with less nobles.

Reactions: Yamemai and Yoink91

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
It's a fantasy universe though with magic, mythological vallah, and whatnot. I think it's a bit unfair to make your suspension of disbelief rest at "slavery society bad." But whatever, guess the game isn't for you then, hope you find one you like.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
It's a fantasy universe though with magic, mythological vallah, and whatnot. I think it's a bit unfair to make your suspension of disbelief rest at "slavery society bad." But whatever, guess the game isn't for you then, hope you find one you like.
Ooookay. "suspension of disbelief"... I said the plot is dumb, don't know why you're prattling on.

NoHands

Feb 4, 2018
Also, the protag acting like a spineless yet bold idiot. True, he started as a nobody who wanted to get money to save the status quo and lacked possibly and quite likely all necessary social skills but later became the protegee of a deity, discovered his mythical blood, bought a business and managed to get his hands on a descendant of the great heroes of the past while becoming the personal knight for a fucking princess. If this course of events - which could very well be described as a win streak worthy of Trump from the late 70's - didn't provide him with a good boost in his confidence and overall disposition to show his true colors and fucking do shit then nothing would tbh. It's more likely that he wouldn't properly deal with such a good streak of events and would become a harem-building talented jerk.
Let's not forget he's taking combat practice from the Princess's personal bodyguard. He's gotta start getting some confidence at some point.

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018

This is actually a good point on it all - maybe I need to replay the game, because it feels likeI have missed some points on the history of the region. Although this strongly backs up another point I made - that I feel we need to be able to learn more about the history of the region, how the invasion / Azula's death happened, etc.

I'd also lvoe to see some more info about the weapons - what I find curious is Azula reacted to Pandy, but Pandy claims to not know Azula. So either Pandy is lying, or there are more than 6 'God Slayer' weapons in the world. Need more info.

I'd also like to be able to ask Azula more information about the past and hear her version of events. She obviously views herself as the real heroine... and maybe she is, or maybe she isn't. Her reaction to our perception of the painting in the church was a reflection of this.

Note: I do realize that thousands of years have passed since she was put into a death-coma, and information gets twisted and/or lost over the years (just look at how much information about our own history we have lost over the years). So I doubt we'll get a full blow-by-blow retelling.... but maybe some poetry/stories written at some point between now & then, as well as information directly from Pandy, Azula, the fire-girls weapon, etc.

NoHands

Feb 4, 2018
Having played after some time, I think one of the things this game needs is a stats page. I got the scene with Serena where it says that I could have probably held out more if I were tougher(I assume that replaying the scene will allow me to access the high tough variant) so after doing some work for Makoto the question popped into my mind 'Just how much toughness do I actually need?' The messages always say 'You feel slightly tougher or faster', but I just keep asking 'Okay, but how much did I actually increase though? 1 point? 2?' I think having an actual numerical value or a meter or something will do wonders for us in the future.

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Let's not forget he's taking combat practice from the Princess's personal bodyguard. He's gotta start getting some confidence at some point.
And we haven't even mentioned how he is no longer a virgin and would have no issues sating his lust, therefore he would have little to no reason to mindlessly simp around.

Reactions: Yoink91

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Having played after some time, I think one of the things this game needs is a stats page. I got the scene with Serena where it says that I could have probably held out more if I were tougher(I assume that replaying the scene will allow me to access the high tough variant) so after doing some work for Makoto the question popped into my mind 'Just how much toughness do I actually need?' The messages always say 'You feel slightly tougher or faster', but I just keep asking 'Okay, but how much did I actually increase though? 1 point? 2?' I think having an actual numerical value or a meter or something will do wonders for us in the future.
Indeed, we do need a screen for MC stats

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1.4 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
i just think he now comes across as creepy with the way he was thinking of overpowering and taking advantage of the princess and he also a bit of a prick i know the sister was being a bitch but to then force her to strip and also think about making her do more its just starting to sound a little weird

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
i just think he now comes across as creepy with the way he was thinking of overpowering and taking advantage of the princess and he also a bit of a prick i know the sister was being a bitch but to then force her to strip and also think about making her do more its just starting to sound a little weird
I have to disagree with you slightly: most people have dark desires within and that's undeniable. The issue I think we can happily agree on is the execution of those scenes: Instead of blatantly thinking about it, perhaps he could have these mixed with the whole "She gives me far too many openings, she should be more careful" notion, that would come off as a self-aware but protecting thought process. I have the same opinion on the sister event, the execution is poor and it would be better if done with less lewd in mind and more actual thinking, AKA: "She's going too far, I forgave her for the death duel but she is clearly unaware of the limits. I should teach her a lesson".

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes